Forever 7 Foundation charity event 2012

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Forever 7 Foundation charity event 2012

My ten year old neice just finnished her video of this years event. It was December 8, this time.  We had around 150 kids this year,  which is about 60  ahead of last year, plus the foundation had a seniors dinner the night before which was a great success.

The blue bags are food hampers, not given out at the party but taken around the neighborhood during the weekend. At Guyanese party's there is always left over food, our left overs were taken to the Capital and given to the homeless.

The event took place at my house in Turkeyen, which in spite of the spelling is pronounced Tur Kind, that's pure Guyanese.  Keep an eye out at 4:36 for my wife and I. Love the wife hate the photo.  Also the gazebo you see in the background at 3:12 was decorated beyond all recognition  for Santa starting at 3;58. Did I mention it's about 80 degrees and I'm in full regalia.  

Again the turn out for the christmas party was about 80% Hindu & 20% Muslim with a few christians sprinkled in, thats the neighborhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RSrc_F2Mc

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?