Introduction not working

motomarco
User is offlineOffline
Introduction not working

Yesterday I posted an introductory message to the "introductions" forum.  This morning the message was gone.  I also don't seem to have access to my "Inbox" on the left hand side of the page.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong.  On the other hand, I was wondering if perhaps posts from new members must be approved first.  In any case, is there a mod/member who may be able to assist me?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
motomarco wrote:Yesterday I

motomarco wrote:

Yesterday I posted an introductory message to the "introductions" forum.  This morning the message was gone.  I also don't seem to have access to my "Inbox" on the left hand side of the page.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong.  On the other hand, I was wondering if perhaps posts from new members must be approved first.  In any case, is there a mod/member who may be able to assist me?

Your fine, don't worry.  Welcome to the forums. A mod will have to straighten this out. btw I did read your first intro and I am a bit confused by the SNAFU also, but I do not have the skills of a mod.  Stick around things do get better.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

GodsUseForAMosquito
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
User is offlineOffline
 You can only send and

You can only send and receive messages if you are a bronze+ member of the site..  I. E.  That you pay some peppercorn rent here. 

I didn't see your initial post, so I'm unsure why it seems to have been deleted..  Sometimes if you reply in a thread and a post above yours is spam,  then replies to this spam are also deleted when the original spam is killed. Not ideal admittedly.  By all means do reintroduce yourself here though if you like!  Welcome to the boards. 

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Aboard

Welcome Aboard.

Sorry that I can not fix your issue as I am not a mod.

Please feel free to introduce yourself again. Post early and often.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 It was deleted by

It was deleted by accident.  I'm sorry, it initially appeared to be spam.  I'm glad you came back and reposted.

You can subscribe for $3 per month if you want to help support the site and instantly have your account upgraded.  This includes personal messages. 

motomarco
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the info

I will repost my intro later today.  Just glad to get everything cleared up.  Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Marc