atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's really the fault of

It's really the fault of people that view government as nothing more than a tool to have the rest of society subsidize their lifestyle. We have all the rural people that insist they not pay more than others even though their service costs way more. So people that live in cities have to subsidize those that choose not. And people use their votes to support this irrational way of doing things.

The only answer is privatization and ending the union contracts.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A path to civil war, state

A path to civil war, state bankruptcy, and the final end to the American empire.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:A path to civil

Vastet wrote:
A path to civil war, state bankruptcy, and the final end to the American empire.

You should write a book called, "America: It sucks cock and will fail"

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm still kinda hoping the

I'm still kinda hoping the states will turn things around before it's too late. It used to be awesome, and has the potential to return to awesome. It just sucks now.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Eventually it is going to

Eventually it is going to be our entire government defaulting but pointing out that reality makes you CRAZY! After all, it is well established that the government is the perfect solution to all of our problems and does everything so fair and wonderful. Why not put them in charge of larger areas of our lives?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X