Time's Person Of The Year, has to be, better be Malala.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Time's Person Of The Year, has to be, better be Malala.

The list is out for Time Magazine, many of course are on the list.

Even the Higgs Bolsin partical scientists are on the list.

But my personal pick is Malala, the girl shot by human scum for merely wanting to get an education.

The reason I find her so important is that the more educated women are as a society the more stable it is. And worldwide with our growing resource and poverty and pollution issues, we cant afford more third world countries and more global division on issues of politics and religion.

On a very personal level without knowing her, I do know what the women in my life, especially my mother, has meant to me and my quality of life.

Empowerment of women is an important aspect of improving any society's quality of life and since we have big problems to solve as a planet, we cannot afford suppression of women because it affects all of us.

I salute her and she is a much needed boost for women worldwide.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Is there anyone who still

Is there anyone who still reads Time Magazine? 

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Time magazine's person of

Time magazine's person of the year is like Sport's illustrated bikini issue.

But I agree with Brian37's choice.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Time magazines circulation

Time magazines circulation is 3.4 million. Here are the top 25 magazines. http://accessabc.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/the-top-25-u-s-consumer-magazines-for-the-first-half-of-2012/

I cannot believe Readers Digest is still around. 5 million strong. Apparently, it is still good crapper material.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Is

Beyond Saving wrote:

Is there anyone who still reads Time Magazine? 

Of course you wouldn't read it. But I do when an article strikes me. Mostly I run into it when I take my mom to her doctor's appointments.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog