I wonder how many theists are on this site

illures1234
User is offlineOffline
I wonder how many theists are on this site

I would like to hear what points do you believe theism is wrong. please be respectful rather than shoving it down my throat i will offer the same.

Jimenezj
Theist
User is offlineOffline
latin

Where is your loving god? Didn't protect those kids I see.

what about the millions of children in schools in the U.S that did not get shot? Did God not protect them?

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote: what about

Jimenezj wrote:
what about the millions of children in schools in the U.S that did not get shot? Did God not protect them?

So your saying that god protects SOME of the children, SOME of the time.  So god picks and chooses when to work some wonders and then lays silent the rest of the time ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno