Women Bishops

GodsUseForAMosquito
ModeratorBronze Member
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
Posts: 404
Joined: 2008-08-27
User is offlineOffline
Women Bishops

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20421572

 

So the reason female Bishops are not allowed in the mind of the Church of England is because Jesus only had male disciples. They were, of course also all Jews. I therefore move to fire all current bishops, and only allow Jewish ones in future. Sorted.


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
GodsUseForAMosquito

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20421572

 

So the reason female Bishops are not allowed in the mind of the Church of England is because Jesus only had male disciples. They were, of course also all Jews. I therefore move to fire all current bishops, and only allow Jewish ones in future. Sorted.

Another case of the churches cherry picking what they wish to carry out their own ideals.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


GodsUseForAMosquito
ModeratorBronze Member
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
Posts: 404
Joined: 2008-08-27
User is offlineOffline
 The Church of England also

 The Church of England also appears to be exempt from Equal rights employment laws. Maybe they think men wearing dresses is good enough?


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2399
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
Don't forget.......

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

 The Church of England also appears to be exempt from Equal rights employment laws. Maybe they think men wearing dresses is good enough?

 

 

 

   ........     ..........with all male apostles you also get prostitutes [Mary Magdalin for one] and a whole lot of wine drinking while singing the praises of Jesus. Wine, women and song;  now bishop in the CofE sounds like one hell of a job to get, now I don't believe jesus was a real person but the wine and womenizing I can deal with,  where do I sign up?

 

 

        

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


GodsUseForAMosquito
ModeratorBronze Member
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
Posts: 404
Joined: 2008-08-27
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Wine, women

Jeffrick wrote:

Wine, women and song;  

 

Wow, I think I finally get this religion thing... it's just sex, drugs and rock'n'roll in a different guise! 


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2399
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
GodsUseForAMosquito

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Wine, women and song;  

 

Wow, I think I finally get this religion thing... it's just sex, drugs and rock'n'roll in a different guise! 

 

 

                  I like wine; should we get together some time for a bang up good roll in the aisle I've been know to yell Oh god! during a realy good shag.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?