Atheist Humor : Gay Marriage/Marijuana have to be legalized on the SAME day

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Humor : Gay Marriage/Marijuana have to be legalized on the SAME day

Someone sent me this in an email and it was too comical not to share on here :

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW !  GAY MARRIAGE AND MARIJUANA HAVE TO BE LEGALIZED ON THE SAME DAY. Because, as a very good christian and someone who reads the Bible daily it plainly states so.

In Leviticus 20 :13 it PLAINLY states : "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned". That proves that marijuana has to be legal at the time that it happens for the Bible says so and the Bible is the absolute word of god and is never wrong.

(Of course, in truth I am all for gay marriage and marijuana legalization, but I think the next time a theist tries to preach Leviticus to me, I am going to have to use that one, if nothing else but to be the sarcastic asshole that I am known to be from time to time. Which is most of the time).

 

 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Doesn't marijuana lower

Doesn't marijuana lower blood pressure? Get with your boyfriend and your dick goes limp.

 

 

 


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Doesn't

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Doesn't marijuana lower blood pressure? Get with your boyfriend and your dick goes limp.

 

 

 

Yeah but the Bible says that's what gay people are supposed to do. Smiling

I wonder if this applies to straight people like me as well ? Actually, I do think it does say that if you lie with a woman and are not married to her, you have to be stoned or something. I am almost sure of it.

Guess I got to tell my girlfriend we got to start smoking weed.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4559
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is onlineOnline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Someone sent me this in an email and it was too comical not to share on here :

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW !  GAY MARRIAGE AND MARIJUANA HAVE TO BE LEGALIZED ON THE SAME DAY. Because, as a very good christian and someone who reads the Bible daily it plainly states so.

In Leviticus 20 :13 it PLAINLY states : "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned". That proves that marijuana has to be legal at the time that it happens for the Bible says so and the Bible is the absolute word of god and is never wrong.

(Of course, in truth I am all for gay marriage and marijuana legalization, but I think the next time a theist tries to preach Leviticus to me, I am going to have to use that one, if nothing else but to be the sarcastic asshole that I am known to be from time to time. Which is most of the time).

Love it. I'm going to have to remember to use this one next time I run into one of those xtians bemoaning the end of morality.

 

@cpt

Yes it is perfectly possible for a guy to get an erection while stoned and have some pretty damn awesome sex. It depends on the type of pot and what kind of high it gives you, if you smoke some stuff that gives you severe couch lock you might not have the energy to bother with sex. Most pot nowadays is a hybrid of sativa and indica and depending on the strain can provide completely different types of highs. Consult with your local pothead who smokes 24/7 and tell them the experience you desire and they will be able to advise you as to which strains you should try. Be forewarned, the conversation could take an hour, dedicated pot heads talking about their smokes are worse than wine snobs arguing which vintage is better. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 3188
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Doesn't

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Doesn't marijuana lower blood pressure? Get with your boyfriend and your dick goes limp.

 

My experience is that only some strains do, but taken with ecstasy the sex is quite the limp issues are countered.

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3139
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:In

harleysportster wrote:

In Leviticus 20 :13 it PLAINLY states : "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned". That proves that marijuana has to be legal at the time that it happens for the Bible says so and the Bible is the absolute word of god and is never wrong.

(Of course, in truth I am all for gay marriage and marijuana legalization, but I think the next time a theist tries to preach Leviticus to me, I am going to have to use that one, if nothing else but to be the sarcastic asshole that I am known to be from time to time. Which is most of the time).

Does that mean gay sex standing up is OK?

BTW, gay or strait marriage means discrimination against single people, so I'm against both being sanctioned by government.

Marijuana(and all other drugs) still needs to be illegal if you're on public assistance or probation.

 

 

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” Seneca