Should Obama offer Romney a Cabinet post?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Should Obama offer Romney a Cabinet post?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 That's ridiculous. Obama

That's ridiculous. Obama would never offer it and there is no good reason why he should. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
No. I can't even see him

No. I can't even see him offering a job of liason. There is no reason to do so, even if they are closely related to their political ideologies.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Romney came up with a

Romney came up with a version of Obamacare years before Obama.  In the last few weeks of the election, starting from the first debate and on, Romney represented his positions that were gradually moving closer to those of Obama.  I can see it. 

Should he?  NO.  Can I see it?  Yes.  I don't advocate Obama putting people into positions of power who will simply say what you want to hear based on the situation.  I want people that are consistent and who will embrace the truth, Romney isn't the guy.