Ted Nugent is a douche

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ted Nugent is a douche

I knew this was coming soon enough.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/ted-nugent-on-obama-election-twitter-rant-economic-spiritual-suicide_n_2094490.html

I'm wondering what other nut jobs will be pouring out of the woodwork in the next few weeks?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Nugent was not alone in his

Nugent was not alone in his anti-Obama ranting after the incumbent's victory. Donald Trump called for a "revolution." Former "SNL" cast member Victoria Jackson said "America died." And born-again Christian actor Stephen Baldwin tweeted that God's wrath is now upon the U.S.

Victoria Jackson is even worse. She is a fucking loon.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
He had a visit from the

He had a visit from the secret service over some comments he made i think last year or the year before.

He is a loon. . Tubby Buttnugget is just pissed over "Ass kicked Fever"

There is a psychology to hate. In reccessions or depressions, the out of power group becomes very conspiratorial. It is sad and you'd think we'd be beyond idots like him by now. But this is evolution and credulity and gullibility create idiots like him.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:He had a visit

Brian37 wrote:

He had a visit from the secret service over some comments he made i think last year or the year before.

He is a loon. . Tubby Buttnugget is just pissed over "Ass kicked Fever"

There is a psychology to hate. In reccessions or depressions, the out of power group becomes very conspiratorial. It is sad and you'd think we'd be beyond idots like him by now. But this is evolution and credulity and gullibility create idiots like him.

No shit. Why did they come speak to you about him? What's the connection?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow, victoria jackson. 

wow, victoria jackson.  fuck me, i didn't know she'd gone all fundy.  you know what else just died, victoria?  part of my sweet mid-'90s childhood memories of staying up late to catch SNL.  you've just retroactively tainted them with your insane horse-shit.  same reason why i can't watch mel gibson movies anymore, even his old ones.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:wow, victoria

iwbiek wrote:

wow, victoria jackson.  fuck me, i didn't know she'd gone all fundy.  you know what else just died, victoria?  part of my sweet mid-'90s childhood memories of staying up late to catch SNL.  you've just retroactively tainted them with your insane horse-shit.  same reason why i can't watch mel gibson movies anymore, even his old ones.

Yeah Victoria Jackson went looney. I can't stand her or any movie she is in, including UHF.

Mel Gibson is nuts too. I heard the video recording from is rant when working with one of the writers.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Here's some more

Here's some more lunacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8w59eT4ZQ&playnext=1&list=PL3KDcccxOWyQlep8kq9L58hCR7_ptSyWp&feature=results_main

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: 

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Here's some more lunacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8w59eT4ZQ&playnext=1&list=PL3KDcccxOWyQlep8kq9L58hCR7_ptSyWp&feature=results_main

Holy shit... she wants to kill him? I think it is actually against the law to make threats like that against a person running for President?