Billy Graham is still alive? holy shit he's old.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Graham is still alive? holy shit he's old.

They removed the word "cult" because they want to get more vote for Romney... but Mormons are still a cult...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/after-romney-meeting-billy-graham-website-scrubs-mormoncult-reference/2012/10/16/f...

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am getting a broken link .. (Unread) :

Cannot find the link page (broken link) ?

p.s. -- Oh, 'Jean' would have so loved this current move.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Cannot

danatemporary wrote:

Sorry... I forgot about the limit on links length.

BTW - what happened to Jean.

www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/after-romney-meeting-billy-graham-website-scrubs-mormoncult-reference/2012/10/16/fa4ce826-17d1-11e2-a346-f24efc680b8d_story.html

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
At this stage in the game ...

re::  You think Graham's mind should be on politics at this stage in the game ?

digitalbeachbum wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/after-romney-meeting-billy-graham-website-scrubs-mormoncult-reference/2012/10/16/fa4ce826-17d1-11e2-a346-f24efc680b8d_story.html

I am surprised at Graham's increasing politicalization by what I read.  I'd think at this stage in the game he would have other things on this mind. One thing I dont think people realize is it not necessarily all over with once you exit the scene, not initially. These ' associations (term used with Grahams)' have lives much longer than the a human life-span, eventually they die out. Impermanence IS inescapable. What he going to do was not given much I thought I guess. People make their wished made known through wills but I dont follow this close enough to hazard a guess with the association. Death comes as a shock.

Nobody as heard a word from Jean about the time there were so many dropped connections. For some reason, apparently he was developing a fixation with Brian37 in reading only his poetry. Then there was the server issues, which played a part in his not showing up. I found by observation it was getting more and more difficult to interact with Jean. With it becoming increasing isolating, for him, as a result. The only thing I know is he wasnt informed about the server issues nor did he try to find out about why the site was up and then it was down. I could guess it was a combination of factors but I dont know for sure.  Mr. Jeano WHERE ARE YOU ? We even asked after you.

P.S. --

Prozacdeathwish was in a heated series on exchanges not all that long ago, nothing on that front either. That might be nothing but wanting a break for a bit, but I dont know. Hope he's alright, he needed a break, but I am just guessing.  More importantly Big bro, Where Art Thou ? 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote: re:: 

danatemporary wrote:

re::  You think Graham's mind should be on politics at this stage in the game ?

digitalbeachbum wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

I am surprised at Graham's increasing politicalization by what I read.  I'd think at this stage in the game he would have other things on this mind. One thing I dont think people realize is it not necessarily all over with once you exit the scene, not initially. These ' associations (term used with Grahams)' have lives much longer than the a human life-span, eventually they die out. Impermanence IS inescapable. What he going to do was not given much I thought I guess. People make their wished made known through wills but I dont follow this close enough to hazard a guess with the association. Death comes as a shock.

Nobody as heard a word from Jean about the time there were so many dropped connections. For some reason, apparently he was developing a fixation with Brian37 in reading only his poetry. Then there was the server issues, which played a part in his not showing up. I found by observation it was getting more and more difficult to interact with Jean. With it becoming increasing isolating, for him, as a result. The only thing I know is he wasnt informed about the server issues nor did he try to find out about why the site was up and then it was down. I could guess it was a combination of factors but I dont know for sure.  Mr. Jeano WHERE ARE YOU ? We even asked after you.

Well the Graham family reminds me of the Romney family. Out of touch, rich and religious. I don't care for either of them. I'm just surprised he is still alive.

Yep, impermanence is a bitch and not a lot of people understand it.

I ignored Jean's posts after trying to have a discussion with him. He was like talking to a lump of hardened cement.

I can understand the need to take a break.