Anyone want to interview Shelley Segal with me?

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone want to interview Shelley Segal with me?

I will be interviewing Shelley Segal tomorrow for the podcast that will air Sunday.

Rachel is still a bit sick and will not be able to talk on the prerecord that will be conducted tomorrow.

If you don't know who Shelley segal is then just youtube her and have fun.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jimmy....

....Jim here. Is this the Shelley Segal who is a fashion diva or the Austrailian singer/song writer?   Otherwise check your personal messages.      

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would love the opportunity

I would love the opportunity to stretch my legs a bit on a podcast or two, but I don't have the necessary resources at this time. Sad

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

The only resources required to be on the show is a phone.

Thanks again Jeffrick for joining in on that one. I will share the audio file as soon as it is available.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson wrote: The

jimmy.williamson wrote:

Thanks again Jeffrick for joining in on that one. I will share the audio file as soon as it is available.

If I had known that a phone connection was all that was necessary, I would have probably volunteered.

The wonders of modern technology Smiling

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Well call in this Sunday @

Well call in this Sunday @ 4:00pm est.

We will be on for about 2 hours. It should be fun..

(213)943-3480...

Looking forward to talking to you guys..

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson wrote: The

jimmy.williamson wrote:

I don't have a phone. > >

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
vastet

You have a computer...

Skype or oovoo..

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't have a computer lol.

I don't have a computer lol. At least not one that could run Skype. It still has Windows '98 and a 500MB HDD. > >

I'm posting with a PS3. If you have one too, a video/audio chat could be established, but I don't know how good the quality would be. > >

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Let me look into that. PS3

Let me look into that. PS3 doesn't allow Skype? That sounds odd. 

We will find a way. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It used to when you could

It used to when you could partition the drive and install linux. Unfortunately that feature was disabled.

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Ok I am resorting to two

Ok I am resorting to two cans and a string..