Jeffrick on TV again! Ta Da!!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick on TV again! Ta Da!!

This one was fun. We spent the first 20 or more minutes breaking each other up, meanwhile the TV lights were frying us. You"ll notice we all took off our neakties, but I'm the only one still sweaty and ratty when we finnaly get our act together. The out takes  are likely more entertaining but wtf. The topic was the Presidential race.  The graphics man mis-spelled my name but he did put in "member rational response squad" even in the closing credits, I hope Brian Sapient doesn't  mind, the show runs on an English language network in Pakistan where I am told the audience numbers are 40  to 50 thousand per week,  we'll know for sure if riots break out in Missy or Philly. Learn to duck Brian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2E-lYN91SI 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE,

"THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE, THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE!"

"So, what's the big deal about a phone book?"

"My name is in the phone book, everyone is going to know who I am".

Just funnen ya. Hope you had a good time. If it weren't for knocking my computer back into the stone age, I'd watch the video.

And for extra credit, can anyone name the movie the lines above are from?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yah huh

Brian37 wrote:

Just funnen ya. Hope you had a good time. If it weren't for knocking my computer back into the stone age, I'd watch the video.

"The Jerk"   shortly before a psycho stranger finds his name in the phone book and starts shooting  at "Steve Martin" with a high powered rifle.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Brian37

Jeffrick wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

"The Jerk"   shortly before a psycho stranger finds his name in the phone book and starts shooting  at "Steve Martin" with a high powered rifle.

"Hey these oil cans are leaking".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're a good speaker

You're a good speaker Jeffrick.

But I stopped watching after the criticism of Romney over his criticism of the Cairo embassy statement. Way too partisan, sure Romney got his facts wrong and flubbed up the question. But the fact is he was correct to criticize the statement for apologizing for our 1st amendment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-romney-campaigns-repeated-errors-on-the-cairo-embassy-statement/2012/09/13/978a6be6-fdf0-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_blog.html

As a person with anti-religious views, it ought to disturb you a lot more that Obama and Hillary Clinton either don't understand the first amendment or ignore it when convenient. What if an embassy and Hillary next decides to condemn the speech on RRS website because of anti-Muslim views?

Also, you rightly criticize Romney for not answering what the Whitehouse did wrong in this affair. But if you see the Univision interview of Obama, he deliberately avoids answering the questions about security in Benghazi and Fast and Furious. Sure Obama is more slick but he avoided answering the question just as Romney does.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Awesome Jeffrick, I

Awesome Jeffrick, I featured it on the homepage again and embedded the video.  Keep it up!

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Awesome

Sapient wrote:

Awesome Jeffrick, I featured it on the homepage again and embedded the video.  Keep it up!

Thanks boss; I try when ever I can.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:You're a good

EXC wrote:

You're a good speaker Jeffrick.

But I stopped watching after the criticism of Romney over his criticism of the Cairo embassy statement. Way too partisan, sure Romney got his facts wrong and flubbed up the question. But the fact is he was correct to criticize the statement for apologizing for our 1st amendment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-romney-campaigns-repeated-errors-on-the-cairo-embassy-statement/2012/09/13/978a6be6-fdf0-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_blog.html

As a person with anti-religious views, it ought to disturb you a lot more that Obama and Hillary Clinton either don't understand the first amendment or ignore it when convenient. What if an embassy and Hillary next decides to condemn the speech on RRS website because of anti-Muslim views?

Also, you rightly criticize Romney for not answering what the Whitehouse did wrong in this affair. But if you see the Univision interview of Obama, he deliberately avoids answering the questions about security in Benghazi and Fast and Furious. Sure Obama is more slick but he avoided answering the question just as Romney does.

Yeah, I watched the interview on the Spanish language channel.  Obama is just covering his ass like a typical dishonest politician.  I do like how both the male and female interviewers were quite direct in their line of questioning and refused to just toss out soft ball questions like our domestic media does.   I guess the Hispanic new media is used to dealing with dishonest politicians in their own country so they have already honed their investigative style to be much more blunt and unforgiving of the typical evasive, bullshitting politician.