Old Seer's reason for being here

GodsUseForAMosquito
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer's reason for being here

old seer wrote:

I'm here at the request of the others of the team, because I am the one with the best wording ability to explain things.

Since you wrote this, I've seen practically all active members of your forum who attempt to communicate with you get exasperated by the utter confusion in the posts you write.

If you're the best at explaining things, your smurf meetings must have been hilarious..

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
hehe  

hehe Smiling

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
RRS

RRS must be quite influential in some circles if a particular group has decided to infiltrate and spread their information among the frequent posters of RRS. Either that or perhaps this site was seen as having a heavy influence on the Atheist community.

I had never thought about the reasons behind someone being elected to come on board here, until this topic just got brought up.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Unless it is to confuse and

Unless it is to confuse and put-off the members of a entire message-board, I don't see him accomplishing his goals.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker