Letter to a pontificating gasbag, By Brian37

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

Dear Rush,

You need to be knocked off your pedestal. You are nothing but a schoolyard bully and your narcissism and bloated ego may work on your own party, but the rest of sane society is growing tired of you thinking you are the center of the universe. Let me clue you in, your money and status in life don't make you a god, or super human, or anyone's dictator. AT best, you may be the boss of the people in your office, but that is it. You do not own the republican party and you are not even an elected official. You are nothing but peddler of fear mongering to pandering to hawk the wears of of the 1 percent and the propaganda of the right wing.

Our nation has never been one party or monochromatic. It has always been pluralistic in both politics and religion. You may certainly try in a free market to peddle your bullshit and fear. But we are not going to sit and take it any longer.  You are a dinosaur and if your party seeks to move into the future if they are wise, need to dump ass hats like you if they ever want to become a bigger tent. You are an albatross to humanity and a leach and mooch off your listeners who credulously buy your divisive bullshit.

Women especially you have treated like they should bow to you, and owe submission to the wishes of your religion and should have no rights over their own body. For you who called a woman a "slut" for valuing control over her own reproductive rights it is not only laughable but disgusting at the same time that you would hypocritically back peddle on the outright ban on abortion your entire party, which you are not even chair of, advocates, which would include rape and incest, have consistently advocated, including Ryan.

You value your own rights, the right to exploit, manipulate and con others into forking over a salary to you. You do not however, value the dignity of the individual or the right to dissent, much less the rights of women who do not share your same political party. Your loyalty oaths are no different than that of Sharia law or the Nazis of Germany.

You are nothing but a petty huckster who is out for themselves. I don't need to silence you by force, you do a great job making yourself look like the douche bag you are. The world needs examples of what bullies and assholes look like. The good thing I see in America's history is that when assholes like you try to cling to a misogynistic past thinking the Constitution we live under is solely there to protect the interests of your party, your personal religion and only there to protect personal wealth, we have used that same First Amendment, you use to sell your poison, to shed our feudal monochromatic past.

So do your worst Rush, we are up for any childish poo you fling. We know that we have the same weapon of voice and media you do. We know we will win because we have the same Constitution that protects our right to counter your bullshit. We have the same protection of dissent and no human, even within your own party, owes you a damned thing. Our citizenship as individuals is not based on party loyalty or religious loyalty, so ultimately you are merely pissing in the wind. Have at it Rush, but generations from now, the world will look upon you in the same light as those who condemned desegregation and voting rights for women.

We will not go back to back ally abortions or coat hangers. Our country has always been diverse in politics and religion. We will not put up with the attitude that only one religion has rights in this country, or only that the 1 percent has rights in this country.  With our voices fear mongers like you will be defeated long term.

The fall of hubris is the sound of the earthquake of reality. You will be verbally knocked off your perch, be warned.

Sincerely,

The rest of sane humanity.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:Letter to a

Brian37 wrote:

Dear Rush,

You need to be knocked off your pedestal. You are nothing but a schoolyard bully and your narcissism and bloated ego may work on your own party, but the rest of sane society is growing tired of you thinking you are the center of the universe. Let me clue you in, your money and status in life don't make you a god, or super human, or anyone's dictator. AT best, you may be the boss of the people in your office, but that is it. You do not own the republican party and you are not even an elected official. You are nothing but peddler of fear mongering to pandering to hawk the wears of of the 1 percent and the propaganda of the right wing.

Our nation has never been one party or monochromatic. It has always been pluralistic in both politics and religion. You may certainly try in a free market to peddle your bullshit and fear. But we are not going to sit and take it any longer.  You are a dinosaur and if your party seeks to move into the future if they are wise, need to dump ass hats like you if they ever want to become a bigger tent. You are an albatross to humanity and a leach and mooch off your listeners who credulously buy your divisive bullshit.

Women especially you have treated like they should bow to you, and owe submission to the wishes of your religion and should have no rights over their own body. For you who called a woman a "slut" for valuing control over her own reproductive rights it is not only laughable but disgusting at the same time that you would hypocritically back peddle on the outright ban on abortion your entire party, which you are not even chair of, advocates, which would include rape and incest, have consistently advocated, including Ryan.

You value your own rights, the right to exploit, manipulate and con others into forking over a salary to you. You do not however, value the dignity of the individual or the right to dissent, much less the rights of women who do not share your same political party. Your loyalty oaths are no different than that of Sharia law or the Nazis of Germany.

You are nothing but a petty huckster who is out for themselves. I don't need to silence you by force, you do a great job making yourself look like the douche bag you are. The world needs examples of what bullies and assholes look like. The good thing I see in America's history is that when assholes like you try to cling to a misogynistic past thinking the Constitution we live under is solely there to protect the interests of your party, your personal religion and only there to protect personal wealth, we have used that same First Amendment, you use to sell your poison, to shed our feudal monochromatic past.

So do your worst Rush, we are up for any childish poo you fling. We know that we have the same weapon of voice and media you do. We know we will win because we have the same Constitution that protects our right to counter your bullshit. We have the same protection of dissent and no human, even within your own party, owes you a damned thing. Our citizenship as individuals is not based on party loyalty or religious loyalty, so ultimately you are merely pissing in the wind. Have at it Rush, but generations from now, the world will look upon you in the same light as those who condemned segregation and voting rights for women.

We will not go back to back ally abortions or coat hangers. Our country has always been diverse in politics and religion. We will not put up with the attitude that only one religion has rights in this country, or only that the 1 percent has rights in this country.  With our voices fear mongers like you will be defeated long term.

The fall of hubris is the sound of the earthquake of reality. You will be verbally knocked off your perch, be warned.

Sincerely,

The rest of sane humanity.

I hate that you cannot edit the original post. In this post I meant "de segregation" got on autopilot and hit submit.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian 37

The'edit' button for original post is in the upper left, above the crestline, just above your avatar.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

The'edit' button for original post is in the upper left, above the crestline, just above your avatar.

Holly shit all this time and I never noticed? Thanks and fixed.