Romney is the Anti-Christ
Is Romney the Anti-Christ?
The following is a Public Service Notice for all of our Christian Friends at the Rational Response Squad.
Obviously as atheists this information does not apply to us, as we can't even understand the Christians' acceptance of fantasy and storytales. It is incredible to me, that anyone would seriously take the fantasy fiction tales of con man Joseph Smith to have any possibility of being based in reality. I see that it is indicative that "a sucker is born every minute."
When I was a devout Catholic and Christian I held Mormons to be heretics. They teach a Gospel that is contrary to that of Jesus and is not the one revealed to Paul. I still use this argument to the Mormons that ring my bell. I drive them away as a militant Catholic should do. As an atheist, they would continuously return to ruin my day, better they think my great-great-great-great grandfather was an Inquisitor and I follow his teachings.
If you are a Christian of any denomination, Catholic or Protestant you should be aware that Romney fits the mold cast in the New Testament for the Anti-Christ. He is at the very least, a "false prophet".
Don't believe me? Read what the Bible has to say:
Paul wrote in Galatians 1:8 - "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!"
In 2 Corinthians 7:14 - "For if someone comes along and preaches another Jesus than the one we preached, or should you receive a different spirit from the one you received or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you are all too willing to listen.."
Then we have Mormon beliefs:
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Section Six 1843-44 p.345-346 -
"God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens! That is the great secret. If the veil were rent today, and the great God who holds this world in its orbit, and who upholds all worlds and all things by his power, was to make himself visible, -- I say, if you were to see him today, you would see him like a man in form -- like yourselves in all the person, image, and very form as a man; for Adam was created in the very fashion, image and likeness of God, and received instruction from, and walked, talked and conversed with him, as one man talks and communes with another."
Journal of Discourses of Brigham Young p 245 -
"The Lord created you and me for the purpose of becoming Gods like Himself; when we have been proved in our present capacity, and been faithful with all things He puts into our possession. We are created, we are born for the express purpose of growing up from the low estate of manhood, to become Gods like unto our Father in heaven. That is the truth about it, just as it is. The Lord has organized mankind for the express purpose of increasing in that intelligence and truth, which is with God, until he is capable of creating worlds on worlds, and becoming Gods, even the sons of God" (Journal of Discourses, 3:93).
In the Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 12:20 -
"Therefore come unto me and be ye saved; for verily I say unto you, that except ye shall keep my commandments, which I have commanded you at this time, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
According to the Book of Mormon, 3 Nephi 21:26:
"And then shall the work of the Father commence at that day, even when this gospel shall be preached among the remnant of this people. Verily I say unto you, at that day shall the work of the Father commence among all the dispersed of my people, yea, even the tribes which have been lost, which the Father hath led away out of Jerusalem."
3 Nephi here is explicit in teaching that if you don't keep the commandments given here, to the Nephi, you can't enter heaven. This is pretty obviously a Gospel Paul and Jesus did not teach.
According to the Babble in the End Times a man will come who:
1) - the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; - Rev 13:3
Romney - He's working on the 1st part. Somehow despite the fact the party wanted anyone but Romney, he still won the nomination.
2) - who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 2 Thess 2:4
Romney - He's a Mormon, a basic belief is they can also become gods.
3) - "...he will succeed in whatever he does" - Dan 8:24 NIV
Romney - The gutting of companies, his election as governor in a Democratic state, his supposed saving of the Salt Lake Olympics. Now he says he's the only one that can save America.
4) - "...another horn [a ruler], a little one, came up among them [ten other rulers]Dan 7:8
"...And out of one of [the 10 horns] came forth a rather small horn which grew exceedingly great" - Dan 11; 8:9
Romney - he came out of nowhere, a governor of little renown.
5) - "Because he is cunning, he will succeed in his deceitful ways. He will be proud of himself and destroy many people without warning. He will even defy the greatest King of all, but he will be destroyed without the use of any human power." (TEV) Daniel 8:25
Romney - Any debate or ad shows this. He has destroyed many lives in his pursuit of wealth in his Bain ventures for example. He somehow dispatched all contenders for the nomination.
6) - "And his power will be mighty, but not by his own power..." - Dan 8:24
Romney - He used other people's money to gain riches.
7) - "Because he is cunning, he will succeed in his deceitful ways. He will be proud of himself and destroy many people without warning. He will even defy the greatest King of all, but he will be destroyed without the use of any human power." Daniel 8:25
Romney - Bain, election as governor, the Republican nominee, despite no one wanting him. The last part is a prediction if he wins. There however is no way to become a god as his fantasy religion teaches.
- this horn [ruler] possessed...a mouth uttering great boasts...I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking...that horn which had...a mouth uttering great boasts"Daniel 7:8, 11, 20, 8:25 "...
"...he will magnify himself in his heart" (NASB)
Romney - He makes boastful claims how only he can save America, he claims to have a plan, what that might be is anyone's guess, as it is always fluid depending on his audience.
9) - "And he will show no regard for ...the desire of women...for he will magnify himself above them all." (NASB)Dan 11:37
Romney - He is against women’s rights, against both abortion and birth control, women's healthcare and women's rights in general.
10) - Daniel 7:21, 25, 8:10-11, 25 "...that horn [ruler] was waging war with the saints and overpowering them...he will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One"
Romney - He is a Mormon, a heretic to the Christian god..his religion is of evil
11) - "...it grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down. It even magnified itself to be equal with the Commander of the host; and it removed the regular sacrifice from Him, and the place of His sanctuary was thrown down... the host will be given over to the horn along with the regular sacrifice; ...And he will magnify himself in his heart...He will even oppose the Prince of princes"
"...[he] will fling truth to the ground... .A king will arise Insolent and skilled in intrigue. And through his shrewdness He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence” Daniel 8:11, 23, 25
Romney - He distorts, misconstrues, misdirects, lies, and changes his spots to fit in with those he is trying to impress...
12) - And I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him; and he went out conquering, and to conquer.Rev 6:2
Romney - Bain and his company gutting, his promise to fight Iran...
13) - I am afraid, lest as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds should be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ. For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully.
...For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds.2 Cor 11:3-15
Romney - He's a Mormon - they teach that Jesus came to North America after he was crucified, they are heretics and believe that they can become gods. They teach your Christian god was once a man like you, They teach that you too can become a god yourself.
I'm sure there is more if one looks a little harder at the LSD hallucination dream of St. John the Divine in Revelation.
IOW, if you believe in the Jesus taught in the NT, voting for Romney might be something you should not do.
And as Bill Maher would say, "I kid Mitt Romney."
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me
"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.