Hello

Absolute Zero
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello All.

I'm not an atheist but I enjoy discussion with atheists. Hope this will be an enlightening experience.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome, what flavor of

Welcome, what flavor of theist are you?

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey.This is a good forum.

Hey.

This is a good forum. Good luck, and don't let heated discussion scare you away too easily.

Absolute Zero
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Christianity is my main flavor.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Absolute Zero wrote:Beyond

Absolute Zero wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

You have my deepist sympathy, but welcome to the forums. Canadian here from Toronto area, where are you from?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero wrote:

Hello All.

I'm not an atheist but I enjoy discussion with atheists. Hope this will be an enlightening experience.

Welcome chew toy. MUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

In all seriousness, some advice while swimming in the shark infested waters here. Treat us all as individuals. Some here like library discussions, and others here, like me, don't mind taking the gloves off. Always remember that we can like a person as an individual, without liking everything that person might claim on any subject. We even go after each other here if we disagree.

We won't ravage your women or barbecue your kittens, even though we do record the NFL without their permission.

When I attack religion, take it in the context much like one would review a movie or book. Someone else might like that movie or book, but I don't, even if I like the person who does like that movie or book. Just don't take our blasphemy  personally.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Absolute Zero
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Absolute Zero

Jeffrick wrote:

Absolute Zero wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

You have my deepist sympathy, but welcome to the forums. Canadian here from Toronto area, where are you from?

lol  Maryland

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero wrote:

Hello All.

Welcome to the forum.  Be careful what you wish for Smiling

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Absolute Zero wrote:Beyond

Absolute Zero wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Welcome aboard.

I see that we have already encountered each other on another thread. The one where I was using juvenile humor after a few too many beers.

Discussions with Christians, Pagans, Islamics or just theists in general is always welcome. Post early and often.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Absolute Zero wrote:

Hello All.

Discussion is always welcome and so are you, welcome to the forums.

Absolute Zero wrote:

That's OK, we all make mistakes.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Absolute. Always good to have theists on board. My life would have no meaning if I didn't not believe in god. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Absolute Zero wrote:

Hello All.

Discussion is always welcome and so are you, welcome to the forums.

Absolute Zero wrote:

That's OK, we all make mistakes.

LOL, that was good, I'll have to remember that one. But theists should take heart, I am still a Redskins fan.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the website . . .

Glad to say Welcome to the site . . .

Yesterday . . .

EXC wrote:
Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin said:

God thinks you're an idiot!

But he is too much of a woos to say it to my face. Why doesn't he grow a pair?

AbsoluteZero -- Speaking of growing a pair, what did you make a post ? If you wish to lurk for a while that is fine but please be up front about it K?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome!

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Come and see us soon . . .

You all come back now, you hear