Texas executes man with 61 IQ.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Texas executes man with 61 IQ.

What a shame to execute one of their most intelligent residents.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-08-07/justice/justice_texas-execution_1_loughner-army-vet-wilson-s-iq

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:blah

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
blah blah blah

Typical ignorant American fuckwit says nothing of interest, the world moves on as always, without him.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: I don't post

Vastet wrote:
I don't post links because people don't read them. I decided to stop wasting my time posting a link for every claim I make years ago when it became clear I was wasting my time.

Way off topic here, but I damn near have given up posting my thoughts and ideas on Facebook because I don't think anyone reads them. I can post something MAJOR from Science Daily and won't get a single comment or like. 

One Friday night, I posted : FRIDAY NIGHT ! DRUNK, WASTED AND GONNA GET DRUNKER !

That comment got 35 likes and 22 comments.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Typical

Vastet wrote:
Typical ignorant American fuckwit says nothing of interest, the world moves on as always, without him.

Typical fuckwit Vastet response. Says nothing of interest, the world moves on as always, without him.

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:ThunderJones

Vastet wrote:
ThunderJones wrote:

Wasn't that a completely unrelated statement? The research requested was about the number of prisons that use their inmates as labor to create license plates, and you guys there are talking about the inmates free-time (most of the time they are in prison) aren't you?

I was speaking of time in general, contrasting those who work vs those who don't. I think they should ALL work. You aren't in prison for a vacation. The statements are inseparable from the way I approached the topic. Also, as Mosquito showed, all it took was a 5 second google search to corroborate my claims. That's all it usually takes. I don't post links because people don't read them. I decided to stop wasting my time posting a link for every claim I make years ago when it became clear I was wasting my time. If that upsets anyone, I don't give a fuck. I'll provide links when I'm having a meaningful debate with intelligent people who are willing to read. That hasn't happened in years.

I read most every article people post. I usually don't comment on them, because they generally speak for themselves. During discussions I am either taking part in or watching with interest, I almost always look at the links in posts as well. Perhaps I should comment to let people know someone is paying attention. However, it's not my fault you have decided to argue I've-already-done-the-research-so-I'm-right and not back it up.

Over my short time here so far I have seen several separate attempts by others to engage you in a generally civil discussion. Without fail you have made insults and run off whenever someone gives you a good show. When I had first noticed this behavior from you, I tried to help out the discussion by pointing out to you what you were doing. That made me a 'ignorant fucktard' according to you.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
.. to let them know that . .

ThunderJones wrote:

Perhaps I should comment to let people know someone is paying attention  

People always appreciate that  too  ThunderJones . .

See Image :

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Vastet

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
Typical fuckwit PDZ response. Says nothing of interest, the world moves on as always, without him.

Fixed. ROTF

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote: read

ThunderJones wrote:
read most every article people post

Good for you. But you are in a significant minority, and I'm not going to turn every post I write into an essay for 1 person.

"Over my short time here so far I have seen several separate attempts by others to engage you in a generally civil discussion. Without fail you have made insults and run off whenever someone gives you a good show. When I had first noticed this behavior from you, I tried to help out the discussion by pointing out to you what you were doing. That made me a 'ignorant fucktard' according to you"

Lies. I very rarely throw the first insult. If I called you an ignorant fuckwit, than either you're an ignorant fuckwit, or you insulted me first, or you took my insult to someone else as directed to you.
In regards to the idiots you refer to, they have proven repeatedly that they do NOT read links, and that they ARE ignorant fuckwits, over a period of years which you weren't even present for, and discussions you took no part in.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I also don't 'run' anywhere.

I also don't 'run' anywhere. If it's clear that further discussion will accomplish nothing, then I stop wasting my time. If some ignorant little shit wants to take the opp to get the last word in, I couldn't care less. Better they waste their time than I waste mine.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: If some

Vastet wrote:
If some ignorant little shit wants to take the opp to get the last word in, I couldn't care less. Better they waste their time than I waste mine.

You're like a yo-yo on a string, and I or any other "fucktard" can keep you coming back again and again to defend your precious ego.  See you in the next thread man / boy..

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:If I called you

Vastet wrote:

"If I called you an ignorant fuckwit, than either you're an ignorant fuckwit, ( or you disagreed with me ) or you insulted me first ( or disagreed with me ) or you took my insult to someone else as directed to you ( and I thought you disagreed with me )

. In regards to the idiots you refer to, they have proven repeatedly that they do NOT ( agree with me ), and that they ARE ignorant fuckwits, ( who disagreed with me ) over a period of years which you weren't even present for, and discussions you took no part in."

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:blah

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
blah blah blah

More childish ranting from a resident nutjob.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:ProzacDeathWish

Vastet wrote:
ProzacDeathWish wrote:
blah blah blah
More childish ranting from a resident nutjob.

Welcome back "yo-yo."  

It must be frustrating to a gaming god like you to realize that a "nut job" like me can manipulate you so easily. 

Go ahead  Man-Boy ...make that "final" insult  ...it will prove you've beaten me yet again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^Repetitive stupidity

^Repetitive stupidity indicative of obsessive compulsive disorder.

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
So much for not wasting

So much for not wasting anymore time.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: If some

Vastet wrote:
If some ignorant little shit wants to take the opp to get the last word in, I couldn't care less. Better they waste their time than I waste mine.

What's the matter Man-Boy ?    You implied you were too mentally strong to let yourself get caught up in a game of "who gets the last word ? "    So far you are  failing to live up to your proclamation you immature little twerp. 

Vastet wrote:
  ....I couldn't care less.

I guess I proved that you do care, didn't I ?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I love it when

Vastet wrote:
I love it when I crush the opposition...

Only you believe in this ridiculous claim.

Vastet wrote:
...so completely they stop trying to cover points and just start flame wars.

Yet you've never met a flame war that you could walk away from, have you ?   It's like I've found your weakness   ...isn't it ?

Vastet wrote:
Means I win yet again....

Yes, "Gaming God" I can see how your mental health seems to revolve around "winning" all the time.  It's like for you life is just one big role-playing game.  Games are fun, aren't they ?   

Vastet wrote:
Extremely satisfying how easy it is to shut down right wing nuts. ROTF

Have you really ?  I see no evidence of that.    Keep trying though.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
"..best laid plans o' Mice an' Men, gan aft agley . ."

ThunderJones wrote:

Like the Robert Burn's line having passed into a proverb:- "The best laid plans o' Mice an' Men, gang aft agley."

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Another reader / skimmer

ThunderJones wrote:

I read most every article people post. I usually don't comment on them, because they generally speak for themselves. During discussions I am either taking part in or watching with interest, I almost always look at the links in posts as well. Perhaps I should comment to let people know someone is paying attention.

I read them all too, though I do practise speed reading on some of them.

I don't usually comment for the same reason as you.

For example, 'new spider family discovered' is interesting and I'm glad it was posted, but I have nothing constructive to say about it.

At times I get the urge to post what (to me) are interesting news items, but then decide that nobody may be interested.

But then, it's only zeroes and ones, so maybe I should. People can ignore it if they like and maybe one person will benefit from the information.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:So much

ThunderJones wrote:

I'm not, I'm having fun trolling a troll. Every time he posts I win again. Smiling

The Fool wrote:
blah blah blah

A bit of obsessive compulsive disorder combined with epic levels of stupid equals entertainment.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:ThunderJones

Vastet wrote:
ThunderJones wrote:

I'm not, I'm having fun trolling a troll. Every time he posts I win again. Smiling

Really, what do you win ?  Is there some kind of imaginary award ceremony that that takes place within your rich fantasy life ?

Vastet wrote:
A bit of obsessive compulsive disorder combined with epic levels of stupid equals entertainment.

It's entertaining to me too, because you've proven that you're a liar and you really can't resist it whenever I bait you.  I can keep you here forever.  And I will.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
The 'Fuckwad' Wars . . .

(no subject)

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Vastet

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Vastet wrote:
ThunderJones wrote:

Really, what do you win ?  Is there some kind of imaginary award ceremony that that takes place within your rich fantasy life ?

Vastet wrote:

It's entertaining to me too, because you've proven that you're a liar and you really can't resist it whenever I bait you.  I can keep you here forever.  And I will.

Way off the topic here Prozac but I do love that new "Night of the Living Dead" avatar. The original Night, Dawn and Day are among my favorite horror films of all time. I don't know what the hell happened to George Romero. His last few from Land to Diary to that realy piece of shit called : Survival of the Dead have just sucked.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Fool wrote:blah blah

The Fool wrote:
blah blah blah

But noone cared.

danatemporary wrote:

(no subject)

Lol.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Way

harleysportster wrote:

Way off the topic here Prozac but I do love that new "Night of the Living Dead" avatar. The original Night, Dawn and Day are among my favorite horror films of all time. I don't know what the hell happened to George Romero. His last few from Land to Diary to that realy piece of shit called : Survival of the Dead have just sucked.

Well, he's 72 years old but according to the IMDb he's still active behind the camera with a few projects currently going on.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The Fool

Vastet wrote:

But noone cared.

No one cared  ...except Vastet

You're a fucktard.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Fool is hopefully having

The Fool is hopefully having as much fun as me, though the anger I feel emanating from his posts casts doubt on the possibility. A lack of experience perhaps?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The Fool is

Vastet wrote:
The Fool is hopefully having as much fun as me, though the anger I feel emanating from his posts casts doubt on the possibility. A lack of experience perhaps?

You replied yet again ?   ...gosh, you're making my point for me quicker than I thought.

(  How's that "not caring about the last word" working out for you ? )

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's really too easy, but

It's really too easy, but I'm a gamer, and stomping on my inferiors is quite enjoyable. Smiling

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
         PS, I'll

PS, I'll check back in a few minutes so you can show me again how much you don't care.....

GodsUseForAMosquito
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
User is offlineOffline
 so much for rational

so much for rational response. 

This is making both of you look ridiculous; i hope you both realize that. 

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
GodsUseForAMosquito

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

Of course I realize it's ridiculous.  Jesus, that was the whole point.  I'm not sure that Vastet realizes the massive irony of his continued participation    ......cause it's all about winning !   

( Besides, I don't hate the guy, he's just really, really, really irritating, that's all.  No big deal. )

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
*Wonders if certain

*Wonders if certain individuals realise I haven't even bothered reading their responses, yet still get them to post more...*

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:*Wonders if

Vastet wrote:
*Wonders if certain individuals realise I haven't even bothered reading their responses, yet still get them to post more...*

Hey Bro, nice to hear from you !

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
GodsUseForAMosquito

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

I never cared what others thought of me. I'm sure I've looked more ridiculous. Usually, having fun involves a certain amount of ridiculousness. Goes with the territory. I'm always satisfied with the fact that posting again means I'm forcing an idiot to post again. Especially since I have to look through all the topics anyway, watching for spam. It isn't even costing me time.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:   I'm always

Vastet wrote:

I'm always satisfied with the fact that posting again means I'm forcing an idiot to post again.

Hey Bro, nice to hear from you !           

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:If some

Vastet wrote:
If some ignorant little shit wants to take the opp to get the last word in, I couldn't care less.

Oh, I think I understand now, Vastet

When you stated that you didn't need to get the last word in you weren't counting your subsequent posts 62, 64, 70, 74, 77, 79, 83 and 85.   Very Clever.

( ....wait a minute, if you reply again, does that mean you do care or don't care ? )

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
*Poke*

*Poke*

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
You guys are just spamming

You guys are just spamming the thread now.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
When you make the shot that easy...

ThunderJones wrote:

You guys are just spamming the thread now.