Pinnacle of evolution: Existence comprehending itself. [trollville]

Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Pinnacle of evolution: Existence comprehending itself. [trollville]

every breath, every drink, even my poop are of nature itself; our everything.

Mankind became capable of conscious awareness of itself and words/symbols/articulation was born to natures body.

 

Mankind could identify itself as an "I" to represent an opinion.

Words are mankinds creations, agreed?

 

math, being the universal language............. yes no?!?

 

mankind is describing itself, yes?

and to perfectly 'name' existence itself would be to define it, perhaps?  Ie.... to articulate 'its' processes, a label?  a name?

 

in which language? 

 

If you 'are' it and have that universal 'want', is it to know, to understand?

How about every conscious life ever born, do ya tink dey wanted to know at some point in their life?

 

Will the next generations want to know?  What is our duty as capable human beings, NOW; to the next generations?

 

 

If you were to identify the pinnacle of evolution, could you comprehend the reality of a life, knowing itself, within its environment, capable of creating and enabling life, by choice and not only know it is doing it, but live in them contributions to existence/nature by choice?

 

Meaning; if you were given the magic wand of enabling life ever lasting, would you want to know how it works?  (fuch the magic, cuz to comprehend then you can teach your children and theirs the same)

 

what's the pinnacle of evolution?

 

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
GodsUseForAMosquito

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

 

Think of finally realizing the world aint flat.   Well, likewise 'life; abuses entropy'.    You can reproduce by choice!

 

 

Ok, so you don't know what entropy is. This post confirms it if you think that life creating other complex life 'abuses' entropy.

the energy increases total potential when combining mass.  Most forget, that the energy state (wavelengths) are relevant to the system potential.  Kind of like 220acv is greater than 12vdc, with the same 'l'.   That whole comprehension to a system is defined in many frameworks of evidenciary support (life evolving for example), but most have not bridged the comprehension that nature is what supports life to continue.  Not that the life is reducing its potential over time, but more like 'evolving' within an environment to survive.  A life, once started, 'intends' (instinctively/naturally) to live.  I didnt state, nor attempting to claim 'what' started that process, but that 'it' exists and is measured/experienced all over the world.

 

Kind of like, i do not claim any foundation to a 'vacuum' (empty/nothing/the beginning/big bang), as the fact is, there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum anywhere within the universe, between 2 points of mass. (postulate).  My point is, on both fronts, i extend relevance to what is real versus what people want to hold standards too.

 

ie... there is no edge of the universe to measure and expansion (heat death, just died) and likewise, there is not evidence of there ever being a time, when the process of nature (life) did not exist.  No one knows, no one been there, no one gonna be there.

 

what is real is that we live within the 'beginning and ending' and defining the process is more important than trying to define, what cannot be found true.  (the beginning or ending; a nothing)

 

kind of like,  i dont do a heaven or hell either.  We live there, now!

So to a system sustaining the entropic directioning, is based on the ignorance of the defining.  That law was from the steam engine era.

Quote:

 

I have to assume you think that increasing complexity in a particular part of the universe reverses entropy in some way.

  nothing to do with complexity.

 

If i add wavelengths upon mass, not only does the volume (space/time) increase (4pir2) but its total potential is greater than its, individual parts added.

 

Think in the sense that a kid with a phd in medicine, has a greater potential in many forms than another, but still a equally complex life to each other.

 

the potential has many more values that folks comprehend.  Look up what lavoisier did with the calorie to see what i mean.  The mass, is not the gain so much as the potential upon that mass, too.

Quote:

This is absolute nonsense. Increased complexity in a particular part of the universe is only possible at the expense of increased randomness in other parts - with an overall decrease in complexity.

  that is just ignorance.

You are ranting on the OLD belief system and this is where you will lose.

 

as to expand that system out, then it requires an imposition of beliefs, that are impossible to confirm.

 

it is almost like following a religious belief, simply because others make it make sense.

Quote:

 

Or in So Cal speak, "Dude, it's all like, second law of thermodynamics, man"...

 Vastet is correct when he says "Life accelerates Entropy",

 

that is from the 'stupid' of thinking.

Are you ready to have your eyes opened?

 

Quote:

and if you dispute this, which from several of your posts you clearly do, you have to back this up with some solid evidence. Please go for your life, because as it stands you are trying to tell us that all great physicists of the 20th century are wrong. (Or just show me your perpetual motion machine..)

 

 

yes..... the old is to be OUT.

 

just like copernicus-newton did with ptolemaic...........

 

yes..... the paradigm shift, enables causality to even gravity.

 

the perpetual motions machine?   life!

 

it operates on its own accord. 

and to procreate, it has survived EVERY extinction

 

can you name something, that does better, than a living process.

 

heck i can procreate and live into the next generation and abuse the 'dust to dust', all by choice

 

can you?

heck that post you wrote, did not even EXIST until you CREATED it.

 

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


GodsUseForAMosquito
ModeratorBronze Member
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
Posts: 404
Joined: 2008-08-27
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:that is from

Bishadi wrote:

that is from the 'stupid' of thinking.

Are you ready to have your eyes opened?

 

Quote:

and if you dispute this, which from several of your posts you clearly do, you have to back this up with some solid evidence. Please go for your life, because as it stands you are trying to tell us that all great physicists of the 20th century are wrong. (Or just show me your perpetual motion machine..)

 

 

yes..... the old is to be OUT.

 

just like copernicus-newton did with ptolemaic...........

 

yes..... the paradigm shift, enables causality to even gravity.

 

the perpetual motions machine?   life!

 

it operates on its own accord. 

and to procreate, it has survived EVERY extinction

 

can you name something, that does better, than a living process.

 

heck i can procreate and live into the next generation and abuse the 'dust to dust', all by choice

 

can you?

heck that post you wrote, did not even EXIST until you CREATED it.

 

 

Oh dear. So you think 'life' is a good rebuttal to the second law of thermodynamics? How can I put this simply.. 

 

'Life' on this planet or any other, needs an input of energy to survive. this energy (on our planet) gets this from the sun. Plants convert photon energy into molecules of greater complexity, which store that energy, and release it when broken down, yadda yadda.

So life is not a perpetual motion machine, as it requires energy input from the sun. this sun will eventually die.

 

So life may move on to another solar system, another sun. That one will die too. and all the others.

 

So, life may discover how to harness energy from a black hole - they last longer than suns. Yes, but eventually even these will fade away. (Hawking radiation). Life has nowhere to go and nothing to sustain it. It will eventually get pulled apart into heat energy and evenly dispersed around the universe, at which point time will end.

Life is a very short term aberration in the greater scheme of our universe. Whether or not lifeforms have a drive to survive is immaterial. A computer-controlled car in a nintendo racing game as an instinct to 'survive' within its universe.. it's not reversing entropy though.

The more you talk, the more I have the impression I'm dealing with a pseudoscientist.

Your point of the creation of my post is a perfect example of entropy in action, NOT life reversing entropy. It has taken more energy to produce this post than exists in the final product. Energy has been wasted, contributing to the continuation of the arrow of time, and increased entropy.

 

You'll have to do better than 'Life' as a rebuttal to Entropy I'm afraid. And I'm curious to know how the laws of thermodynamics are an obsolete paradigm - last time I saw a lecture on quantum gravity, it was still very much in use to model black hole diameters...

 

 

 

 


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
GodsUseForAMosquito

GodsUseForAMosquito wrote:

 

 

bishadi wrote:

heck i can procreate and live into the next generation and abuse the 'dust to dust', all by choice

 

can you?

heck that post you wrote, did not even EXIST until you CREATED it.

 

 

Oh dear. So you think 'life' is a good rebuttal to the second law of thermodynamics?

absolutely.

 

you are breaking the law now, and dont realize it.

Quote:

How can I put this simply..

 

'Life' on this planet or any other, needs an input of energy to survive. this

So life may move on to another solar system, another sun. That one will die too. and all the others.

 

nope.  Wrong premise.  Energy is exchanging, always!  That fact we both know.  Increasing the scope is not helping your argument.

 

i suggest putting both feet flat on the ground,

 

You are breathing 'right now' on what?

 

what is making that 'process' work, on auto?

 

Quote:

So, life may discover how to harness energy from a black hole - they last longer than suns. Yes, but eventually even these will fade away. (Hawking radiation). Life has nowhere to go and nothing to sustain it. It will eventually get pulled apart into heat energy and evenly dispersed around the universe, at which point time will end.

 

that was like posting genesis (a belief system).

Quote:

 

Life is a very short term aberration in the greater scheme of our universe.

how is that?

The life on this planet is building airplanes.

 

I aint witnessed any other.  So i cant talk with my feet flying around in the sky.  I can witness, that when the 'hubble' was built, the evidence shared that the galaxies DO NOT rotate as they thought.

 

Oooops!  The math was wrong!   Oooops!

 

and there aint been a trajectory of any ship, any where that completed its mission, without corrections during flight, EVER!

 

I like FACTS!

 

Do you calculate the energy captured during mercury's orbit? You have too, to understand the 'progression' of its orbit.

 

I dont play with the 'out there' much any more.  i have learned that 'life' and the feet on the ground approach best suits me.

 

Quote:

 Whether or not lifeforms have a drive to survive is immaterial. A computer-controlled car in a nintendo racing game as an instinct to 'survive' within its universe.. it's not reversing entropy though.

  funny.

 

now you are programming 'instinct' to the molecular level?

 

sorry.....  You are programming mechanical devices that can be used as evidence that mankinds, knowledge has evolved to manipulate mass, in many functional presuppositions.

Quote:

The more you talk, the more I have the impression I'm dealing with a pseudoscientist.

  that's the difference with me, i have done the work.

i have been within the scholared environment.

With physicists, mathematician and have witnessed electron guns and even been in the dungins of MIT (underground facilities).

 

That's the difference, is some talk and some do.  I am human, and i am capable, just like YOU!

Quote:

 

 

 

Your point of the creation of my post is a perfect example of entropy in action, NOT life reversing entropy.

  how is that entropic?
Quote:
 It has taken more energy to produce this post than exists in the final product.
  if your post does nothing for mankind, then you have a point.

what if these conversations are life changing to many?

what if you are better equiped, NOW?

The internet itself shares the 'value' of information exchange.  kind of funny, that you find more value, that what it takes to operate, too.

 

Quote:

 Energy has been wasted, contributing to the continuation of the arrow of time, and increased entropy.

If you are evolving intellectually, are you increasing your stupidity to equilibrate?

 

the arrow of time, is a fine measure;  if you are more capable, than what is the waste?

 

Quote:

You'll have to do better than 'Life' as a rebuttal to Entropy I'm afraid. And I'm curious to know how the laws of thermodynamics are an obsolete paradigm - last time I saw a lecture on quantum gravity, it was still very much in use to model black hole diameters...

 

you just suggested that life is not important and have a greater curiosity to a black hole, which will never do a dam thing for you, for the ever of your life.

 

Life is the best evidence that can be used, because it therein applies to YOU.

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
I do not argue about life

I do not argue about life evolving.  "WE" all know that innertly anyway when we realize the 'parent(s)' and being born/from them.

 

The comprehension of energy 'to equilibrate' as the paradigm underlying pretty much most of everything that people understand scientifically, is what is now being threatened simply by including the process of 'life' into the equations.  The 'emergent property' as the evidence is described as.  Meaning,  that EM property is found and defined mathatically because it is witnessed.  But it, in reality, is 'breaking the law' when witnessing that the 'life' itself is causing its own sustaining, within a supporting environment.  To procreate itself is 'breaking the law' as the initial life is no longer its own entity (like an 'i') yet the 'process' (cell/sperm/egg) is in fact a part of its life, living into the next generations.

 

Think about that a bit.  If the cells, structures and lives, since the beginning of time, did not divide and procreate, if the generations previous of every one us did not 'evolve' over the gazillions of years (giggle giggle), .....'we' wouldnt be here today.

 

'we' are basically all of them, since when ever, right here and now, alive and in the flesh.

 

say 'hi' to the relatives!

 

So now, i ask.  If you are asleep, are you still alive?  Is your conscious awareness of the 'i', out for the count?

 

is what you did, still existing while you sleep?

 

cool shit, aint it!

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


GodsUseForAMosquito
ModeratorBronze Member
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
Posts: 404
Joined: 2008-08-27
User is offlineOffline
Thanks

 just a quick one to say thanks for improving the quality of your responses on this thread. I feel we've got to the core of a couple of things, and can build from there.. I have no more time for the moment but will be back when I can! 

  Regards

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10139
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
In this thread: A stupid

In this thread:

A stupid theist tries to redefine all known science and fails miserably because he can't provide a shred of credible evidence. Said theist also makes an ass of himself at the same time. The entire RRS community almost dies laughing at the piss ant. ROTF

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:In this thread:

Vastet wrote:
In this thread: A stupid theist tries to redefine all known science and fails miserably because he can't provide a shred of credible evidence. Said theist also makes an ass of himself at the same time. The entire RRS community almost dies laughing at the piss ant. ROTF
i addressed this comment before being slammed by the badged punk, into this section.

 

 

the post was apparently removed!

 

No problem.

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?