Muslims in Egypt want to Destroy the Pyramids?

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Muslims in Egypt want to Destroy the Pyramids?

First it was the Taliban destroying the Buddhas of Bamiyan.  Now some muslim clerics in Egypt are calling for the destruction of the Pyramids as relics of pre-islamic paganism.

Of course, not nearly as profane as cartoons of the prophet.  

I only wonder how long before someone realizes the Kaaba is a relic of pre-islamic paganism as well.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello Opie

Opie,

I absolutely agree. I was a student of the professor who discovered archeological proof that Islam was actually a moon god/goddess cult. Thus the moon and stars on the Mosques with ignorance. I did archeological work in this area and helped the professor get an honoray doctorate degree. I was a kid.

In 2001-3, I spoke on Islam and had to wear a bullet proof vest with security. I had an ex LAPD cop as security who supported the cause. And came out with a comic book poking fun of Mohammad's creativity. Such as washing your nose since the devil lives in your left nostril in the night and the fact that Mohammad said it is a sin to play chess since it apparently sucked at it.

Keep this on topic, for once we agree.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Z, Have any article

Z,
Have any article references for this?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bamiyan, Timbuktu - Are the

Bamiyan, Timbuktu - Are the Pyramids Next?!

This wasn't where I first read it, but does in fairness address the Hindu desecration of the Babri mosque, stating the Taliban's destruction of the standing buddhas was done in reprisal for that. 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
And meanwhile

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/after-tombs-manuscripts-are-malian-rebels-next-target

extract:

Cultural heritage in West Africa has suffered a major blow with the destruction of sacred tombs by salafist rebels in Mali. But there's more than tombs at stake in the ancient city of Timbuktu, finds Michel Hoebink of RNW's Arabic Desk.

The city of Timbuktu in northern Mali is not only home to historic mosques and sacred tombs, but also an enormous collection of old manuscripts that illustrate the rich intellectual history of the region. All of this is now under threat from a wave of barbarism by salafists who have seized control of northern Mali.