Hey everyone

KnockEmOuttt
atheistBlogger
KnockEmOuttt's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey everyone

I'm a 20 year old college student from New York. Was raised devoutly Christian, but I've been enlightened and am now a devout atheist. I've been condemned to hell by everyone from clergy to handymen and even high school teachers, and every time it feels fantastic .

I'm active in a few atheist forums and pages, but I'm looking to get maybe a bit more involved.

Jenkins, chap with wings there, five rounds rapid!

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Welcome to the fold.

Welcome to the fold.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

From Canada near Toronto. You should fit right in here.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey welcome. Another one

Hey welcome. Another one here who has been told I will burn in hell. But when you think of the list of celebrities that will be in hell and the jackholes in heaven, you just know what party you would rather attend.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome! Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
KnockEmOuttt wrote: I'm a

KnockEmOuttt wrote:

I'm a 20 year old college student from New York. Was raised devoutly Christian, but I've been enlightened and am now a devout atheist. I've been condemned to hell by everyone from clergy to handymen and even high school teachers, and every time it feels fantastic .

I'm active in a few atheist forums and pages, but I'm looking to get maybe a bit more involved.

I does feel liberating to know that there is no invisible boogieman threatening you. But being attacked by believers I don't personally consider a badge of honor. While I do enjoy good blasphemy, I see theism as merely a result of the flaw of evolution. In the end we are still all the same species.

I find it more sad than anything else that humans have all this modern knowledge and still cling to old myths.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum. 

Welcome to the forum.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome. 

Welcome. 

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey there

welcome to the forum. 

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello and welcome to the forum. I too was raised devout christian, but not I am a happily liberated Atheist that has also been told that I am going to hell. 'Funny how all of the clergy, family, and former friends assumed that might life must be so meaningless and empty without a god, but it has been right the opposite.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno