So Anyway . . .

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
So Anyway . . .

I was posting on the Atheist Forums again, and who do I run across but old Brain .37!

He insisted I come over here before I got banned over there. Just like minutes before.

Picked up this cool avatar, too. I'm back until I get bored by atheist stupidity.

Looks at watch. . .

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least you admit you're a

At least you admit you're a troll like your MYTHICAL Jesus!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 What did they say they

What did they say they were banning you for?

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: What did

Sapient wrote:

Copyright infringment. I superimposed Kirk Cameron and your dumb ass on an image on a tattoo on my ball sack. The back of it. That little piece in between my ass and ball sack. Its a good thing you were prematurely bald before the picture was taken or I would  have had to use Kevin Dubrow.

You dumb asshole.

How are you, by the way? Well I hope. Though, expectantly obtuse.

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
What's goin' on around here

What's goin' on around here Sapient? Is this the last refuge for the rejects of the internet? 

Funny I was drawn here immediately and felt comfortable right away.  They don't even want me on facebook and that's the asshole of the internet.  thumbs up

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Message deleted by The Theist

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Sapient

The Theist wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Copyright infringment. I superimposed Kirk Cameron and your dumb ass on an image on a tattoo on my ball sack. The back of it. That little piece in between my ass and ball sack. Its a good thing you were prematurely bald before the picture was taken or I would  have had to use Kevin Dubrow.

You dumb asshole.

The word you're looking for is perenium, or choda.  That tattoo sounds incredibly painful and incredibly private... to each his own I guess.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:The word you're

Ktulu wrote:

The word you're looking for is perenium, or choda.  That tattoo sounds incredibly painful and incredibly private... to each his own I guess.

Don't tell me what word I'm looking for if you don't have a clue.

My wild love went riding. She rode all the day.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:What's

tonyjeffers wrote:

What's goin' on around here Sapient? Is this the last refuge for the rejects of the internet? 

Funny I was drawn here immediately and felt comfortable right away.  They don't even want me on facebook and that's the asshole of the internet.  thumbs up

Here we go again. They dare not touch you in the kill for kindness.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Ktulu

The Theist wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

You misunderstood me, I do have a clue.  The piece of skin between your balls and your asshole (in your case the latter equates to about 99.9% of your body) is called a perenium, or a choda.  You mentioned you have a tattoo in that spot.  I was simply telling you what that spot was called Smiling

She wrote to the devil and asked him to pay. Smiling

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Liking the new look; We all noticed your Avatar . . .

Howdy bub,

You have a natural pension for verse unless that is the 'mead' talking.  Besides the near escape,  you have any other news, you'd like to share, while on the forum ?

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:The Theist

Ktulu wrote:

The Theist wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

You misunderstood me, I do have a clue.  The piece of skin between your balls and your asshole (in your case the latter equates to about 99.9% of your body) is called a perenium, or a choda.  You mentioned you have a tattoo in that spot.  I was simply telling you what that spot was called Smiling

Oh. Well, then . . . yeah. Thanks. They have a word for that? I shall heretofore refer to you with the term of pedantic endearment. Choda you will be called.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:At

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Piss off, you idiot atheist.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
yawn

yawn

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Ktulu

The Theist wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

The Theist wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

Oh. Well, then . . . yeah. Thanks. They have a word for that? I shall heretofore refer to you with the term of pedantic endearment. Choda you will be called.

Well, I cant argue with that logic... your superior trolling skills clearly counter argument any objection i would throw your way.  I shall henceforth be known as that, by you.  At least we are admitting a semantic argument presented as semantic and not ontological.  Usually you cannot tell the difference.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:The word you're

Ktulu wrote:

Wrong!   It's called a Taint.   'cus it taint your arse and it taint your balls.

At least this theist is amusing.   I haven't felt like smacking him in the head at all.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: What did

Sapient wrote:

Dude, Kirk Cameron looks like such a total MORON in that pic!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oooohh, The things you said . . . .

Oooohh,  The things you said ..  ..

Misunderstood wrote:
  "The bitch troll .. "

Highly improbable.

At no time did I ever think I'd ever see the day one would become so 'Trollaphobic'. Dont be afraid to spell it out.  

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I never said you would get

I never said you would get banned there, go read your introduction thread, another poster was talking about what in GENERAL MAY get someone banned.

You simply got pissed because I told that board to watch out for the crap you tried to peddle here but failed to do.

But it looks like you did it to yourself. Bad idea to tell the mods you might get banned in your introduction thread.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I never said

Brian37 wrote:

I never said you would get banned there, go read your introduction thread, another poster was talking about what in GENERAL MAY get someone banned.

You simply got pissed because I told that board to watch out for the crap you tried to peddle here but failed to do.

But it looks like you did it to yourself. Bad idea to tell the mods you might get banned in your introduction thread.

You never pay attention. I never said you said I would get banned, I knew I was going to get banned when I went there. It amuses me. That's the third time.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Sapient

The Theist wrote:

Sapient wrote:

You dumb asshole.

Post the pic or GTFO!  And it's not copyright infringement... it's fair use.  

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Post the pic

Sapient wrote:

You take me way too seriously.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Guffaw . . . .

Guffaw

The Theist wrote:

Sapient wrote:
... it's fair use.

The Theist  -- I remember seeing that program about half a dozen times. That was pretty broad humor. The Character Eddie was usually doing something so outrageous, I am surprised a word of dialog from Pasty Stone would have even been remembered.  Couldnt remember a word of the dialog of her character.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The Theist

The Theist wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Piss off, you idiot atheist.

You first dickhead! You KNOW the bible is crap and Jesus won't EVER "return" eventhough he promised!

This is an atheist site!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hhmmmm . . .

The Theist~ard?? wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Curious about the label and where it comes from. Did it all start from a comment basically saying "Well, You're stupid".  If that were the case, there is no justification for keeping the designation.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote: 

danatemporary wrote:
  Curious about the label and where it comes from. Did it all start from a comment basically saying "Well, You're stupid".  If that were the case, there is no justification for keeping the designation.

Could you just at least try to make sense?

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
No particular thing .. ..(reference to 'Theist~extra' added)

the Theist wrote:
Could you just at least try to make sense ?

No particular thing ..

You both already let me know  and indicated in what you said at  Link ::  www.rationalresponders.com/forum/32455 #14 ; # 19 and # 20

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Brian37

The Theist wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

You never pay attention. I never said you said I would get banned, I knew I was going to get banned when I went there. It amuses me. That's the third time.

Why? You like playing martyr to fulfill some narcissistic sense of self importance? Your "prediction" was hardly impressive. Your reputation followed you, which you caused, which was why you were banned. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Theist, In case you were

Theist,

In case you were wondering where some of your threads have gone, make sure to check your tracker, or trollville:

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forums/miscellaneousforums/trollville