"The Theist" now at www.atheistforums.org.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"The Theist" now at www.atheistforums.org.

If anyone remembers "The Theist" with the robot avatar. He has reared his ugly head at www.atheistforums.org.

But am I the only one who remembers him trying to equate his avatar to the evil atheists? If anyone has a link, or can find that specific thread. Didn't he at one time fancy himself as a si fi writer?

Need some help her folks.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:If anyone

Brian37 wrote:

If anyone remembers "The Theist" with the robot avatar. He has reared his ugly head at www.atheistforums.org.

But am I the only one who remembers him trying to equate his avatar to the evil atheists? If anyone has a link, or can find that specific thread. Didn't he at one time fancy himself as a si fi writer?

Need some help her folks.

Brian, David Henson aka The Theist mentioned his work The pathway machine which appears to be sort of sci-fi  in this thread - http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31470

See post 32 or so.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The avatar isn't a robot,

The avatar isn't a robot, it's a Protoss. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Message deleted by The Theist

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
And yet another avatar

And yet another avatar change. Is Kent Hovind your hero?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The avatar

Vastet wrote:
The avatar isn't a robot, it's a Protoss. :P

Unfortunately. The Protoss are cool, The Theist is not. (imo).

Avatar changes, Everyone is doing it!

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:Avatar

ThunderJones wrote:

Oh, Me too!! Do you like it?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:ThunderJones

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Not me, I am not changing my avatar until the Redskins stop sucking huge donkey balls. Maybe if some rare off chance a player or coach sees this they might get off their ass and actually motivate that team to do something other than farting in public every week.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:cj

Brian37 wrote:

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Not me, I am not changing my avatar until the Redskins stop sucking huge donkey balls. Maybe if some rare off chance a player or coach sees this they might get off their ass and actually motivate that team to do something other than farting in public every week.

I am with Brian about avatars. Garfield on a motorcycle is going to ride the electronic highway for as long as that bike will carry him. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol Brian. This is the

Lol Brian.

This is the second avatar I've ever used. First was a pic of a bloody-faced Squall from FFVIII, in the opening scene, where he and Seifer scar each other.

I wonder how many people remember that avatar of mine, retired in '08, I think.

Never been big on changing shit. My brain has always been better at remembering images than names, and changing avatars was always a slightly annoying practice, since I often identify users by their avatar rather than their name.

I try to remain easily recognisable by not changing my avatar or my name on any site.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Lol Brian.

Vastet wrote:
Lol Brian. This is the second avatar I've ever used. First was a pic of a bloody-faced Squall from FFVIII, in the opening scene, where he and Seifer scar each other. I wonder how many people remember that avatar of mine, retired in '08, I think. Never been big on changing shit. My brain has always been better at remembering images than names, and changing avatars was always a slightly annoying practice, since I often identify users by their avatar rather than their name. I try to remain easily recognisable by not changing my avatar or my name on any site.

Yeah, I check the avatar first, and then the name if it doesn't look familiar. When people change their avatar, or have the same one, I get confused.

I think ProzacDeathWish has changed his 5 times in the past few weeks and I always think it is some new person posting. :/

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Yes but I never saw your old one so I have no comparison.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:Yes but I

ThunderJones wrote:

I am very fond of Maxine and I resemble her more every year.  Sigh....

Old one -

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

I am very fond of Maxine and I resemble her more every year.  Sigh....

Old one -

lol, that's pretty good.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Moon me girl!!!!!   I needs some excitment;  do you  wanna see mine???

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:cj

Brian37 wrote:

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

\

Brian I've told you before,  do what I do;  root for the Patriots   it is so much less aggrivating.   You  don't believe in hell anyways so if it freezes over you wont even notice.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:cj

Jeffrick wrote:

cj wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Moon me girl!!!!!   I needs some excitment;  do you  wanna see mine???

For crying out loud - ya seen one, ya seen them all.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.