Florida man smacks wife for taking the lord's name in vain

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Florida man smacks wife for taking the lord's name in vain

After he smacked her he went out for a smoke. The wife called the police and he was arrested.

Persecuted for Jesus sake?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/12/florida-man-smacks-wife-who-used-the-lords-name-in-vain/

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
What an idiot

What an idiot. 

If such a thing as the "lord" existed, wonder what these christians think they are doing when they are praying for their favorite team to win, praying for laws against gays, calling on god to cast people into hell and proclaiming themselves as "true" christians are doing ? 

If that is not taking the "lord's" name in their own vanity, I would like to know what that is.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good for her. Hopefully her

Good for her. Hopefully her next step is a divorce.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
His defense, "I only slapped

His defense, "I only slapped her, I didn't shoot her in the back of the head during a soccer match. Besides, she called my daddy a name".

Yea, ok, so if someone spray paints "Your sister is a whore, on the local water tower, that gives you the right to assault them?"

To that dip shit, if you actually want to earn some money being a sexist bully, get on the Jerry Springer show, that way you can look dumb and then file a lawsuit for assault when someone throws a punch at you.

Poor poor crybaby, wears his barbecue stained wife beater while drinking his Miller and jacks off over Fox News.

"Maw, my ol lady dem der called my invisible friend a bad word".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog