ra nbo
ra nbo's picture
User is offlineOffline

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello and a big Howdy

HI

Curious about what brings you to this board?   I aint doing nothing but waiting on a reply so I certainly can spare a moment (for the time being)

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome rainbow. Hey

Welcome rainbow.

Hey harleysportster,
Another user name that reminds me of a Rolling Stones song. The song keeps playing in my head. Greatest rock and roll band ever!

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ra nbo
ra nbo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Chillin

Also I got myself banned from Rational Skepticism, for challenging their belief system.

ra nbo
ra nbo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boogie.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Depths of Barbarism .. ..

Now I shouldnt let the cat out of the bag but FEW ARE BANNED

As for challenging things with the little time I have spent on the board I do not think you would ever have to worry about that here

I dont know what happens when long time members are banned I really do not

ra nbo
ra nbo's picture
User is offlineOffline
No worries

Very quiet here though.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

ra nbo wrote:

Also I got myself banned from Rational Skepticism, for challenging their belief system.

It is next to impossible to get banned here. Now can you fill us in on what got you banned?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Welcome

ex-minister wrote:
Welcome rainbow. Hey harleysportster, Another user name that reminds me of a Rolling Stones song. The song keeps playing in my head. Greatest rock and roll band ever!

Yep, now that you mention it that song is going start playing in my head. Greatest Rock and Roll band ever. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard rainbow

Welcome aboard rainbow. 

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Rainbow

Welcome Rainbow. Hope you enjoy it here. As the others have mentioned it is hard to get banned here though it can happen. We have had a few and its usually outright nastiness and such.

Challenging belief systems is something we all do here.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
ra nbo wrote: Very quiet

ra nbo wrote:

Very quiet here though.

Yes compared to other sites, but the flip side is the subject exploration can be quite deep. Quite refreshing in this age of ADD exposure to information.

So please introduce yourself

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

ra nbo
ra nbo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who me??

I don't want to say much about myself.

I'm an African and a skeptic. I don't follow any religion, but I don't reject the idea of a deity either.

Does this sound confused?

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rainbow, Doesn't sound

Rainbow,
Doesn't sound confused to me. Did you grow up in a religious environment? Does your parents and family believe like you do?
Is the deity you think might exist have a personality or is it just part of nature?

Religion Kills !!!

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ra nbo wrote:I don't want to

ra nbo wrote:

I don't want to say much about myself.

I'm an African and a skeptic. I don't follow any religion, but I don't reject the idea of a deity either.

Does this sound confused?

Doesn't sound confused, sounds Agnostic.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome! As long as you

Welcome!

As long as you don't flagrantly break the law or chronically harass someone you won't get banned. The average individual has nothing to fear on this site, other than logic perhaps. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ra nbo
ra nbo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool

No problem.