The upcoming football season!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
The upcoming football season!

First for Brian37. How you feeling man? RG3 is a damn fine QB. Gotta admit I never paid much attention to your team before. But Ill keep an eye on you now to see how he does. How do you think your guys will do?

Me...Im a Broncos fan. Everyone will be watching us this year! Cant wait to see Peyton throwing the ball for us after watching Tebow throw it in the dirt last season. I still enjoyed watching last season but man its been to long since we have had an elite QB. Just hope he stays strong for a few seasons for us.

Anyone else? Who's your team? Whats your expectations and predictions for the upcoming season. Lets talk some football!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Patriots!!!!!!!!!

We have St.Thomas of Brady   and Bishop Belli of Chek  and a much improved defense.  So why not another perfect season with a Super Bowl win to top it off. I keep my expectations modest though, with Brady in charge I can afford to.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick, being from Denver

Jeffrick, being from Denver I dont have to like your pick. But I respect the hell out of it. You guys put some beatings on us last year. Brady punting on 3rd down....Most epic football troll ever....

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:First

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

First for Brian37. How you feeling man? RG3 is a damn fine QB. Gotta admit I never paid much attention to your team before. But Ill keep an eye on you now to see how he does. How do you think your guys will do?

Me...Im a Broncos fan. Everyone will be watching us this year! Cant wait to see Peyton throwing the ball for us after watching Tebow throw it in the dirt last season. I still enjoyed watching last season but man its been to long since we have had an elite QB. Just hope he stays strong for a few seasons for us.

Anyone else? Who's your team? Whats your expectations and predictions for the upcoming season. Lets talk some football!

Since Danny bought the team we have rarely made the playoffs, and have not been solid on all sides of the ball. The team has had stars here and there that put up good numbers, but the Skins car has not fired on all cylinders.

I've had my hopes up in pre seasons prior, so I remain a wait and see. I love our running backs, they do give me pause to hope, but again, I've had my hopes dashed before.

We need a solid offensive line that will give our QBS time to make plays. We need better 3rd down defense and better red zone defense, and a better special teams. Having individual players do good doesn't mean shit if you don't have more points than the other team at the end of the game, because that is what it is about.

I'll be happy if we just win 10 games. But I am tired of Danny trying to buy a team rather than build one.

My attitude is wait and see. I've been burned too much by talk of prospects to hold anything but a wait and see attitude.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Carna Pies

That's AFL.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Since Danny

Brian37 wrote:

Since Danny bought the team we have rarely made the playoffs, and have not been solid on all sides of the ball. The team has had stars here and there that put up good numbers, but the Skins car has not fired on all cylinders.

I've had my hopes up in pre seasons prior, so I remain a wait and see. I love our running backs, they do give me pause to hope, but again, I've had my hopes dashed before.

We need a solid offensive line that will give our QBS time to make plays. We need better 3rd down defense and better red zone defense, and a better special teams. Having individual players do good doesn't mean shit if you don't have more points than the other team at the end of the game, because that is what it is about.

I'll be happy if we just win 10 games. But I am tired of Danny trying to buy a team rather than build one.

My attitude is wait and see. I've been burned too much by talk of prospects to hold anything but a wait and see attitude.

Im a big Shanahan fan. But I dont know how he has done since coaching Washington. I have seen the man do some work when he has some quality players.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:Brian37

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Im a big Shanahan fan. But I dont know how he has done since coaching Washington. I have seen the man do some work when he has some quality players.

Thats just it. I think Gibbs could have done something, but if Danny had owned the team in the 80s instead of Cook the Skins would have sucked.

There is a place for an owner, but if all you promote is hype, you might as well be a Taco Bell franchise owner. You can put up sales numbers but you are still selling FUCKING CRAP!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog