Question Vs. Answer

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Question Vs. Answer

This is an fun question to ask in relation to any worldview.

By question, we underrstand this to be a series of replies or sentences for clarification for the purposes of undestanding. If the one answering you does this correctly, he gives you an answer.

But can an answer still be an answer if the answer is false? Or must the answer be correct for it to be of the answer category?

I suppose this would be a good question.

In relation to which came first between the question and the answer, we understand that Adam asked questions and walked with the Memra, or did he? Did Adam actually ever ask a question?

It appears the first question in the TaNaK would be,

Quote:
Did God Say?

in Genesis 2. So could it be that the first question posed for man was indeed by Satan? It is recoreded as such, but we really don't know. I would suppose Adam had questions for Memra.

However, to possibly find an answer to your question, you need to ask a set of questions in correspondance to the answer. But how can this happen if you have yet to know the answer to begin with. This is indeed a good question.

This is where critical thinking would come in. For there are stupid questions if one seeks a non stupid answer.

However, could a God that is indeed omniscient have questions among the godhead? And could one who knows everything need to ask questions since it would seem that all questions is for the understanding of truth and underrstanding.

Those passages speaking of God with questions would be anthropomorphic or a means to shed light on the individual.

In retrospect, it would appear that the answer came before the question in reality aka Christianity.

But what about for an atheist? Can an animal know? If they can know, can they know exactly like humans or analogically like humans, univocally or eqivalently?

Since we were nothing but biochemical ousia from the beginning via atheism, did the ousia or ooz that we once were know? During the process from goo to animal, what questions were asked? Did the fish ask the sea if it was blue?

So in this reference, we see that without an understanding of something, you can't ask questions for answers regarding anything.

We also need to ask ourself at what point did the question/answer ratio come into being in reference to the embarrasing myth (since it has failed miserably)

So then, if we as good had no questions, did we have questions as lizards? Sharks? or Elephants?

And how does the question/answer ratio fit inside the so called evolution time line. To simply say that question/answer evolved does not answer the question but is an assertion like when Uncle Frank talks with his hands.

So which animal asked the first question? and which question was the first intelligible question to lead to the answer.

In Christianity, the question came before the answer, in atheism, silence came before the assertions. .

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for wasting Brian's

Thanks for wasting Brian's server space with this crap.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Thanks for

Brian37 wrote:

Thanks for wasting Brian's server space with this crap.

I wonder why he does not ask his new found atheist "friend" that he was talking about on another thread, these questions ? Or why he has still not invited this "atheist" friend to sign on board here ? Could it be that this "friend" does not exist. 

I take the atheist position on Jean's "atheist" friend. In the absence of all evidence, the default position has to be non-belief. Just like Russell's teapot. 

Respectfully,

Harley 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
.. Of old ..

Wasnt it the "Serpent" that asked "Did God Say ..?" in the Old Testament account ? I am assuming the last book in the bible is responsible for the Devil = the Serpent, right ? War in Heaven  -- Revelation 12:4a & 12:9 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.  So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him".  An idea as to where this comes from ?

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is the Titanic II going to

Is the Titanic II going to sink?

Are waffles better than pancakes?

Are my toenails growing really fast?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

harleysportster wrote:
I wonder why he does not ask his new found atheist "friend" that he was talking about on another thread, these questions ? Or why he has still not invited this "atheist" friend to sign on board here ? Could it be that this "friend" does not exist.

The answer is simple. So far he has only reported talking to his new friend. He has yet to report having seen his new friend.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Given that

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Since we were nothing but biochemical ousia from the beginning via atheism, did the ousia or ooz that we once were know? During the process from goo to animal, what questions were asked? Did the fish ask the sea if it was blue?

fundamental rationality is even older than strategic cellular reasoning, a process that goes on deciding whether or not Jeano is thirsty regardless of his awareness of his vital constituent parts, it's rather glib to assume the first question has to be pinned to the first verses of the hebrew bible, a tome lucky enough to be conceived (or more likely borrowed) at just the time the resilient written word was tattooed on the hide of a goat. 

Jeano, questions begin in the biochemical and electrical processes of living cells and the first question a proto-human ever asked is likely locked somewhere in our DNA just waiting for us to tease it out. And when we do find that first question it will not be the assertion 'did god say?' Instead it will be that immutable query vital to the existence of all basic cellular systems. 'Can I diffuse across your lipid layer?'

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
(no subject)

>