For araujo

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
For araujo

OK araujo, this is mainly for you to start, but I'm sure Jean will be happy to give you some guidance should you need it. 

You claim to have all the answers and have it very clear in your head how the whole scenario of how things are going to play out. You also seem to think that we all must be blind and dumb not to see how simple it has all been spelled out for us. So why not enlighten us instead of just writing us all off as morons. Would you mind spelling it all out for us in plain English the whole end time, judgement day, heaven and hell scenario?

No need to make it too fancy, just something us morons can understand.  Start with our present existence and end with God's final reign of a new heaven and new earth .  Be sure not to leave anyone out like the 144,000 and those who may or may not be already in heaven or hell, all the people who have long been dead etc. And PLEASE NUMBER EACH STEP to make it easy for us to follow.

I'm not just being an ass here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been confused by the whole story, even if we have read the whole bible 200 times over.  IF you believe in this so whole-heartedly, I would think it would be worth a few moments of your time.

Please just pretend we all are new to these ideas and are of a simple high-school education. It should go something like this and I cannot stress how important it is to NUMBER EACH STEP :

(this is NOT a set order of course-just a sample of events as I thought of them)

1. Here we are now (we have those who have been presented with the gospel and those who never got the chance to hear about Jesus)

2. The false messiah will come

3. Jesus will return

4. All those who are dead will re-materialize

5. Satan reigns for 1,000 years

6. everyone will stand before the Lord one by one to be judged

7. those who are already in heaven or hell will ???? and the 144,000 will ?????  and the rest of the Jews will ?????

8. all non-believers will be cast into a lake of fire along with everyone from every other religion

9. You and all the REAL christians will be (where ??) forever with God.

You get my drift. This should be easy for you. I would really appreciate it and I'm sure it will start some good conversations. And PLEASE NUMBER EACH STEP!!!!

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I'm not omitting purposfully

danatemporary wrote:

No, semblance of civility, in making it all off-site

Old Seer wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Riddle me this Eldership (attn. Elders)

"By losing, I win"

"By winning,  you lose"

--  --

I've been off and gone on transports of moyorcycles from MN to AZ and CA, and then back to WI, one Modela A Ford from Weldon Ca to Chippewa falls WI.. And, the first week of Jjune off again from WI to AZ and back again to WI. Just got back today.

I take it you want my comment on your 2 NT inputs.

In Christianity there are 2 lifes to consider, the one you presently are living and the one that Christianity is supposed to be. T

Peaceful life only can originate from the human mind.

No!  I am afraid I just have lost all semblance of civility, in making it all off-site

0ldSeer ::

You omit information people want to know in favor certain information one finds hard to or impossible to figure out. You may have covered the whole dialectic on what "Human nature" means to exhibit show  exhibit/inhabit

I  find myself always suppressing my personal sense of humor.  Can you comment on the type of sense of humor you tend to express ?

I was sitting next to a person of the opposite sex, who was practically crawling out of there skin trying to get me to notice them. And all I could from my terminal was to  utterly ignore  them completely and simply silently  roar with laughter (entirely highly internalized)  over the following images. As I pictured the looks of  uneasy  concern on  certain off-site people's faces, you couldn't know,  over the following:

This is mildly funny for all the relational oriented posts I seem to post all the time lately:

Bad attempts at  concealment via obscuration is pretty funny 

Why am I strangely  reminded of a scripture verse  that shouldn't be coming  to mind   55555 (hahahaha)?!??

..Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you 

0ff - site ::

Nobody gets my sense of humor . . 

There's much to expalin. It can take reams of type to explain things at times. IE-I was just making out a post for the last hour and hit the backspace unintentionally and lost the whole thing. But for simple explanations see----       h t t p s : // sites . google. com / site / oldseers    or if it works      https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do we earn the glances we get, when around the bend ?

Do we earn the glances we get, when around the bend ?  Like in this episode :: View Robot-Chicken episode ::

darth_josh wrote:

More to oldseer's point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGld9SqrKpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7k-BbwVqxo {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7k-BbwVqxo}

(And Quote,  I Quote)  '' I'm not going to wait  the whole week  to find out  if  Inuyasha and Kagome get together, C'mon! Best Buy is still open..''

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
*Nobody's 'Playing Chicken' (~double-meaning)

re :: > * Nobody's 'Playing Chicken' (~double-meaning)

danatemporary wrote:

Re:: Choices and improved quality of life; amidst  happy serendipities

Life is full and chock-full of happy serendipities

Message keeps getting clearer

Re  :: Bobbi in a dime-store novel, a baggage laden life

((Eph. 1:6d -- (Quote)  accepted in the beloved))

Quote:

Old Seer said, Ask anything you need to, I'll do my best to answer here. 

This is an aside and a bit of an indulgent on my part but I was curious about how the Smurfs would deal with this situation you will witness  (See::: The Upload) -- 

My personal impressions were that the Smurfs, being such a tiny group themselves, do not do much one on one counseling with individuals, (I might be mistaken in this particular point about this group named the Smurfs). 

Image part of comments/questions :: 

What brought this to my mind is,  I recently ran into some woefully neglected cousin(s) of mine, who had a situation in 'their' lives that made me sit up and take real notice of. Their's is this phenomenally rich life especially on this last World Communion Sunday but wholly 'baggage' laden lives/life  they made for themselves. It makes you wonder if it's safe out there. This current installment, related to me, is quite eerily similar to a women who is found in a dime-store novel, I very briefly previewed, the fictional character's name is Bobbi, from the brief preview. The character's situation reminded me of what was directly related to me in our family get together. Apparently, She had to deal with both the sting of the 'other woman' and FALSE accusations, in the novel. It somehow reminded me of parts of the family's extensive baggage. Please consult the ref. in the Upload.

p.s. -- Hmm, That one ?

Old Seer, when you have finished with commenting on that, you were refering to the New Testament passage in the Gospel of Saint Matthew, Chapter 20 ? You know, it ends by stating, as follows ::   http://qikflirt.com/images/symbol_male.gif

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

Sirens  come in all shapes and sizes

Addressed to "Off-site" (party or parties that are not here on this forum) ::

At a more intimate, much smaller get together.  My close first cousin, being a  King James only, Evangelical christian,  recounted how in the last week he had been physically challenged by others in the work place only days back. The thing was, he told me, that he never recognized it because it is so out of the ordinary in today's more civilized society, he honestly didn't recognize where these two decided to cross the bounds. My Step-Brother, Over hearing the whole conversation he loudly.interjected, ''(Quote) H-e-double-popsicle-sticks! If either of them had started shisa with me; I would have ended it!!''

Sa han til dem, må han sette sine egne ønsker og fornøyelser til side og bære korset.
Rough English translation ::

He said to them, "he must put his own desires and pleasures aside and carry up the cross".

* For those unfamilar with the idiom -- To play the game of chicken (referred to as 'playing chicken'), as is commonly understood, is a "game" in which two players engage in an activity that will result in serious harm in a dangerous situation unless one of them backs down.

At a more intimate, much smaller get together.  My close first consin, being a  King James only, Evangelical christian,  recounted how in the last week he had been physically challenged by others in the work place only days back. The thing was, he told me, that he never recognized it because it is so out of the ordinary in today's more civilized society, he honestly didn't recognize where these two decided to cross the bounds. My Step-Brother, Over hearing the whole conversation he loudly.interjected, ''(Quote) H-e-double-popsicle-sticks! If either of them had started shisa with me; I would have ended it!!''

Sa han til dem, må han sette sine egne ønsker og fornøyelser til side og bære korset.
Rough English translation ::

He said to them, "he must put his own desires and pleasures aside and carry up the cross".

* For those unfamilar with the idiom -- To play the game of chicken (referred to as 'playing chicken'), as is commonly understood, is a "game" in which two players engage in an activity that will result in serious harm in a dangerous situation unless one of them backs down.

Below is quote/unquote  '' Unrelated '' to these comments !!

I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

Unrelated to Thread or another Thread  See Picture.  Uploaded Picture is part of comment ::

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No Subject)

(NoSubject)

Risk, sorry but risk!

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer What happened , Boohbaherino ?!!????

Re::  Old Seer   What happened ?!!????

Old Seer wrote:

There's much to explain. It can take reams of type to explain things at times.

Problem,  Boohbaherino ?   Getting too tongue-tied,  that is very unlike you after-all.   I mean  ..isn't it ?

Not just awareness or attention  .. (♪) The murky cavern's air's so heavy (The murky cavern's heavy air) Shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled (Shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled) 

OFF Site ::

Wanton gratuitous theme showing,  in the following ::

See/View   II  Uploaded   Images ::

Line from  HYMNology  :: ''The seeds of all the ills that grow, Are in thy garden are sown, And allow not multitudes of them to have sprung-up to grow . . "

. .

Boohbaherino  #1

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana.

I'm still here (around). I check this site several time each day. Tounge tied---yup. What we've found is that we aren't understoo9d as easily as we thought we would be. The Smurfs say it's a mental block in the masses caused by a word with more letters in it then I can pronounce.

I was looking over the forum -Irrationalities, the flood of Noah. Bob Spence pointed out what we consider "God", or, the workings of God. That is to say that chaos and order is a fact of the universe--and to us, chaos and order are a fact of God. But, we don't mean as God is normally thought, claimed or seen as the world sees God. God is force, and all the forces that rule. We are all ruled by the forces created within the universe. There are physical forces that we see as God, but not as an intelligent being. Force rules, and all things in the universe are governed by those rules--that to us is God. Then there is the intelectual side of things which inhabit the physical which in the book is refered to as --the invisible realm, which to the ancients is considered spiritual and non material, which is the mentals that inhabit animates.

Whether the ancients are correct as to the spiritual being non-material is debateable. How would the ancients know that for a fact. And, how would one prove it. Maybe some day but not as yet as we can see. What the book is dealing with is the spiritual, and the forces that govern it. According to the book, (if it's correct) the universe cantians only two things, material and spiritual. As best we can make it out it is impossible for anything else to exist. We're not saying that non-material exist-we are saying that's what the book says and deals with. We think/say it is possible that the ancients are mistaken and think we're (the spiritual) invisible and non-material. The physical we inhabit is , of course, seen. But what the book says is--that's not us, it's the spiritual that it sees as us/person. The universe may very well be material and space only. (But there are physicists that think space consists of someting also, and there's no such thing as empty space)

According to the ancients then, (the Smurfs deduce) the brain is capable of producing the person, and as far as we can see there's no other process that can form a person. We don't particularly see how that can be non-material, and we don't think it has to be. At this point, to us, the universe contains only material. WellOkay. what was before the big bang that produced material?????? Was it something non-material--but it couldn't have been person or spiritual as for a person to exist he/she/it had to be formed by and within a brain, and the brain has to be material. sooo?????????

What does this have to do with Bob Spence's statement. Well, that's how God works--the lord giveth and the lord taketh away. What goes one way today will go another on another day. That's how the forces workand the results. The book deals with God within these two sets--the plus and the minus, and that is universal construction/law. The book also deals with God as the forces of the material/physical, and the forces of the mental. But, it is still all God--as all force is God. In God then there is chaos and order, and that means that the term  "universe" is a precise description of God. Be aware now, I am not refering to God as the world sees or claims God to be. How we (the Smurfs) see God is how the book sees God, and that is nothing more then the forces we live under, within, and are governed by. There is no invisible super being anywhere in the universe--that's an impossibility because there's no brain to facilitate such a thing. The world's idea of God is a carrying (hand me down)on of ancient ignorance of how the universe works, in terms of the physical forces they encountered that had an affect on them that they know nothing about, how or what or why.

History is evidence of the misunderstanding of the rudiments of chaos and order. It takes time and experience to learn to cope with the problems of both. Religions merely carry on with the ancient mental condition and propagate the problem generation after generation, and peop-le should no longer be led by polotitians and religions, but rather physicists and psychologits. It is the material and the mind that are in play, not fantasy of an ancient application of physics inheirited by the masses.

Chaos and order equals "fate". Fate is the result of not knowing all the facts, and, all the facts cannot be known as there can be far to many variables for people of rank to be making desicions for society when no one can possibly know the outcome of a prediction until the fate/outcome is seen or finally encountered. Case in point. (Iknow this from many travels) The interstate highway system. The US has installed roads beyond what it can afforsd to upkeep. The propagators of this idea thought there would always be good timeas and money to handle any roadway problem. How could they possibly know that. History proves specifically that what they expect will not be the end result. This is why civilizations come to and end. They cannot properly comprehend chaos and order. If money produces order then at some point it must allow chaos. It cannot be gotten around or overriden--it's a fact of the universe. What we have to do is live within the universe as it is constructed, not as governments and religions want it to be. For them to predict a future they have to be thinking that they can contriol the universe. Predictions can only be made from expeience and for a short time span. To build an interstate highway system and know all the future economic variables is fallacy.

What the book is about--is-- trying to give insights to stop trying to run the universe but rather  live within it's structure, rather then keep on making our own universe. Let societies be natural societies rather then a few planning them for the masses, when the planners cannot possibly know all the variables, and then create wars to make up the difference. The lies of polititians are nothing more then evidence to cover their ignorance of the variables.

Will continue. What I'm going to do is write the rest up on a word processor and then cut and paste it here. This is to involved to be on line this long. And, I can change things to do better at explanations etc. Better explanations become apparent over time.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Carried over from

Atheist vs Theist forums. From OP by Vastets

Posted on: October 3, 2014 - 2:14pm #70 danatemporary   danatemporary's picture Posts: 1552 Joined: 2011-01-12   User is offlineOffline Alert - Dangerously close to opening the valve to a gun debate

On -  Site -- 

To :: OldSeer ::

How does that deal with aggression in general  .. ? 

[IMG]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2f/2fa09b1c806886e20bf3acafb1e4f0a67b24f1449bae0d4cc84d112cee3b8718.jpg[IMG]]

Would  de-horning  everybody  make them  a  **Saint ?!??

Animal husbandry: ethicals   hmmm  dilemmas?

You know . . .   This is only a hop and skip away from full-on opening up the valve to a renewed gun debate, (which you'd or I would think would only detracting from the current topic

Nothing remoting profound, to remind you a heavy duty shears can open extra thick clamshell plastic packaging but so can a 9 inch Chef knife. One is considered a tool  and the other can be considered a dangerous deadly weapon. Thank you so much for sharing and this is a very interesting thread but your I get the distinct feeling that analogies about practices rearing youngins within  animal husbandry. Does little in terms of understanding the Biology of Violence nor in understanding the brain, behavior of often the cyclic nature of vicious circle of aggression. Conflicts can be very prolonged and man is rather destructive,  . . what of that then ???

Dont get me wrong   it's  a  serious  question  to  ask of anyone  . . .  (View/See::  Image)

You've  read in sacred  literature  . .  In  the  Epistle of Paul to the church at Colossae  (Read  just  Below)  --

" .. giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us (the Saints).. who has delivered us from the power(s) of darkness''

>> Not that this has anything to do with this but   Alert  ---  Dangerously  close to opening the valve to the gun debate!

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

Old Seer wrote:

Atheist vs Theist forums. From OP by Vastets

Posted on: October 3, 2014 - 2:14pm #70 danatemporary   danatemporary's picture Posts: 1552 Joined: 2011-01-12   User is offlineOffline Alert - Dangerously close to opening the valve to a gun debate

On -  Site -- 

To :: OldSeer ::

How does that deal with aggression in general  .. ? 

[IMG]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2f/2fa09b1c806886e20bf3acafb1e4f0a67b24f1449bae0d4cc84d112cee3b8718.jpg[IMG]]

Would  de-horning  everybody  make them  a  **Saint ?!??

Animal husbandry: ethicals   hmmm  dilemmas?

You know . . .   This is only a hop and skip away from full-on opening up the valve to a renewed gun debate, (which you'd or I would think would only detracting from the current topic

Nothing remoting profound, to remind you a heavy duty shears can open extra thick clamshell plastic packaging but so can a 9 inch Chef knife. One is considered a tool  and the other can be considered a dangerous deadly weapon. Thank you so much for sharing and this is a very interesting thread but your I get the distinct feeling that analogies about practices rearing youngins within  animal husbandry. Does little in terms of understanding the Biology of Violence nor in understanding the brain, behavior of often the cyclic nature of vicious circle of aggression. Conflicts can be very prolonged and man is rather destructive,  . . what of that then ???

Dont get me wrong   it's  a  serious  question  to  ask of anyone  . . .  (View/See::  Image)

You've  read in sacred  literature  . .  In  the  Epistle of Paul to the church at Colossae  (Read  just  Below)  --

" .. giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us (the Saints).. who has delivered us from the power(s) of darkness''

>> Not that this has anything to do with this but   Alert  ---  Dangerously  close to opening the valve to the gun debate!

I don't know what your first question pretains to. But we hold that agression originates from the animal tendances. It depend though on what the agression is applied to. Rmember noiw--in a previous post somewhere I pointed out that not all what we do is for the sake of being human or animal. They all can be used in a neutral state of mind as far as I am aware of. One can agressivly go about mowing the lawn, but that hurts no one. Agression upon a person is harmful and used for the sake of the animal urges.

#2-Saint. I don't think so. Horns are weapons but in our case if removed we still have hands for weapons--or another weapon can be used in the hands. We are at odds with religions concept of "Saint". (This might be a bit complicated) We understand Saint is a person that has made the transition from the world that is to the other. The other is the one that I'm trying to have understood.That means that the "lifeof the hereafter is the life welive after this world has been rejected by the masses and replaced by the one we are promoting. The Book Of ReV. is that process when the transition are being made from one to the other--and as can be see it's predicted to be a time of troublsom changes. It's the removal of civilizations and an installation of the new ways. We dobn't agree with the whole thing even we realize it may come about 100% as predicted. The writer isn't taking into account the mental progresses that have taken place over thew centuries. The peopleof today ar more knowledge about because of historical experiences over a longer period of time. Todays tendancy my differr of the thime Apocolypse has been written. Some Smurfs think it may ne a bit more metaphoric then physical. The psycho Smurfs predict if it's 100% correct as high as 80% of the people on the planet will be dead. They are convinced that 60% is sure. The remainder are the Saints that made it through. Saint the equals --one of the remainder, and a person that has made the sucessful change. We all agree it's going to happen but there's a likelyhood under some circimstances it won't happen at all. The change will just be made and the cetioan things will bne changed. One thing is the mind of course, but what effect that will have on the material cicumstances can't be known--as to what stays and what goes. IE-- the interstae highway system may not be needed for much, but to what degree of use things will be is unknown. There won't be any governmnet , churches, coroporate and finacial buildings standing--that we know. There will be no central governments, religions, national borders, global enties(organizations) of any kind, only small local companies and commerce amoung a few other things.

One could say that the horns of the Saints get cut off. What it means is that the animal premise has been put away. Notice the horn work going on the the book of Danial. Powers rise and fall and become ineffective or gone. And mostly it's personal powers that people giveup wanting to make it through. They won't make it if they don't.

Biology of violence: Evolution does come into play here. But the cycle of violence(I almost said violins) happens because floks don't understand the rudiments in their society that cause it. If they did it could be corrected. That's why the end time eventually comes about. It becomes common knowledge has to why. Even the world psychologists don't know, and we know why they don't know. But--once this knowledge is in the public (which it is) there will be no turning back once the people realize what it means. To correct the social relations problems how societies are now will have to change. Personal negative traits that are the cause will have to cease. These relationship problems can only come about by "how people are toward each other". How can it be anything else. If we're going to be the same next year as we are this year ---next year will be the same as this year.

Paul/Saints: In this case Paul is adressing a congregation he refers to as Saint's. That means that a Saint isn't what the Pope thinks or says. The Saints are the ones of understanding in the process of making the change from one mental condition to the other. There's nothing specailabout them--they merely changed their mind and believe in the next way (like us Smurfs)(but we're not Saints) and reject the systam that are present. The Apostles have a partial list of what causes social problems in one of their letters--seeking the advantage over others, as four footed beats (animals)---etc--that sort of thing. They make a distiction between animal mind and human mind, not in exacting words but it's identifiable. We couldn't get around it--that's the origin of problems between people. 

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
What is the Smurf 's take on Fear (I've numbered a few fears)?

Old Seer wrote:
. . isn't what the Pope thinks or says

Forgive me for being so blunt  but with you especially, you have so wildly redefined words,  how would any of us even know if you have actually accurately  represented "what the Pope is saying or thinking" (?)  Are there more analogies you could use to help pin point what you think the Pope is even saying ? more sophisticated and less simplistic set of analogies you could furnish anyone with ?

With the Benedictine's  kicking off  .. WORDS from  Pope Francis’s homily --

''And to satisfy this greed, evil pastors  lay intolerable burdens  on the shoulders of others, which they themselves do not lift a finger to move .. We too, in the synod of bishops, are called to work for the Lord’s vineyard. Synod assemblies are not meant to discuss beautiful and clever ideas, or to see who is more intelligent… They are meant to better nuture and tend the Lord’s vineyard, to help realise his dream, his loving plan for his people. In this case the Lord is asking us to care for the family, which has been from the beginning an integral part of his loving plan for humanity''  

His  position or role does not create an “inner communication and cooperation among self-states”, as you'd find  say in the Smurf's lack of Hierarchy mental states (e.g. -- Alpha Smurf).

In these  are  words . .  and  from these words, of the the Catholic pontiff .. what is the Pope Francis meaning ?  Like  about his words about Family and caring for family, according to  your  group, 0ld-Seer?.  And, In other words,  what is he really saying ????

How do people inadvertently use fear to control others?  Can it (''fear'') also be used by others  to control you?!?

You use the usage of the word spirit very differently depending on which board you are on sometimes, perhaps you can air that out a bit ? What of, . .  As the “spirit of the world” is not a person separate from “the world,” neither is the “spirit of God” a person separate from God. Each is an influence emanating from a source that produces certain attitudes, behaviors or “fruit.”

Scriptural  verses, in the following . . .

> That is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not ['gaze on' for the purpose of analyzing (discern)] Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

> In the Lord, you also, after that ye heard the word of truth, the good news of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise . .

{ Columbus, Ohio  Bloggist !  Wrote } ::

1. Fear of Commitment – Because I was trapped in my cult, I fear commitment, which makes me run from relationships which are seemingly out of control.
  2. Fear of Rules – Because I was forced to obey endless commands with obsessive devotion, I fear rules and sometimes act like a scofflaw, though I am actually a teatolder.
  3. Fear of Openness – Because my former pastor used shame to control my behavior, I fear openness and become self-protective.
  4. Fear of Sensitivity – Because my former pastor exploited my vulnerabilities to make me dependent on himself, I fear sensitivity which I redefine as weakness and instead try to make myself tough through weight-lifting, athletics, and hard language.
  5. Fear of Community – Because in my cult we were forced to spend enormous amounts of time with other members, I fear community and often isolate myself.
  6. Fear of Discipline – Because my church practiced legalism, I fear discipline and am often indulgent.
  7. Fear of Authority – Because I was spiritually abused, I fear authority and make many important decisions without consulting spiritual leaders.
  8. Fear of Modesty – Because my church had a dress code, I fear modesty and “crispness” and sometimes dress slovenly or to draw attention to myself.
  9. Fear of Structure – Because my former church had unwritten rules and endless expectations for behavior, I fear structure and prefer casual activities.
  10. Fear of Accountability – Because my former pastor meddled in the details of my life while other parishioners spied on me, I fear accountability and dislike making myself vulnerable in front of other people.
  11. Fear of Risk – Because my former pastor considered mistakes catastrophic and because he only rewarded perfect behavior, I fear failure which prevents me from taking risks, trying new things, or being open to be vulnerable.

~ Columbus, Ohio  Bloggist !

::

James 1:4 (NKJV)   --   But let patience have its' perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

* Peace (hehe)   Shell shocked  or opening up to trust with this Bloggist's list (See : Just Above)

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

I didn't notice this post. I'll get to work on it.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Okay

danatemporary wrote:

Old Seer wrote:
. . isn't what the Pope thinks or says

Forgive me for being so blunt  but with you especially, you have so wildly redefined words,  how would any of us even know if you have actually accurately  represented "what the Pope is saying or thinking" (?)  Are there more analogies you could use to help pin point what you think the Pope is even saying ? more sophisticated and less simplistic set of analogies you could furnish anyone with ?

With the Benedictine's  kicking off  .. WORDS from  Pope Francis’s homily --

''And to satisfy this greed, evil pastors  lay intolerable burdens  on the shoulders of others, which they themselves do not lift a finger to move .. We too, in the synod of bishops, are called to work for the Lord’s vineyard. Synod assemblies are not meant to discuss beautiful and clever ideas, or to see who is more intelligent… They are meant to better nuture and tend the Lord’s vineyard, to help realise his dream, his loving plan for his people. In this case the Lord is asking us to care for the family, which has been from the beginning an integral part of his loving plan for humanity''  

His  position or role does not create an “inner communication and cooperation among self-states”, as you'd find  say in the Smurf's lack of Hierarchy mental states (e.g. -- Alpha Smurf).

In these  are  words . .  and  from these words, of the the Catholic pontiff .. what is the Pope Francis meaning ?  Like  about his words about Family and caring for family, according to  your  group, 0ld-Seer?.  And, In other words,  what is he really saying ????

How do people inadvertently use fear to control others?  Can it (''fear'') also be used by others  to control you?!?

You use the usage of the word spirit very differently depending on which board you are on sometimes, perhaps you can air that out a bit ? What of, . .  As the “spirit of the world” is not a person separate from “the world,” neither is the “spirit of God” a person separate from God. Each is an influence emanating from a source that produces certain attitudes, behaviors or “fruit.”

Scriptural  verses, in the following . . .

> That is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not ['gaze on' for the purpose of analyzing (discern)] Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

> In the Lord, you also, after that ye heard the word of truth, the good news of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise . .

{ Columbus, Ohio  Bloggist !  Wrote } ::

1. Fear of Commitment – Because I was trapped in my cult, I fear commitment, which makes me run from relationships which are seemingly out of control.
  2. Fear of Rules – Because I was forced to obey endless commands with obsessive devotion, I fear rules and sometimes act like a scofflaw, though I am actually a teatolder.
  3. Fear of Openness – Because my former pastor used shame to control my behavior, I fear openness and become self-protective.
  4. Fear of Sensitivity – Because my former pastor exploited my vulnerabilities to make me dependent on himself, I fear sensitivity which I redefine as weakness and instead try to make myself tough through weight-lifting, athletics, and hard language.
  5. Fear of Community – Because in my cult we were forced to spend enormous amounts of time with other members, I fear community and often isolate myself.
  6. Fear of Discipline – Because my church practiced legalism, I fear discipline and am often indulgent.
  7. Fear of Authority – Because I was spiritually abused, I fear authority and make many important decisions without consulting spiritual leaders.
  8. Fear of Modesty – Because my church had a dress code, I fear modesty and “crispness” and sometimes dress slovenly or to draw attention to myself.
  9. Fear of Structure – Because my former church had unwritten rules and endless expectations for behavior, I fear structure and prefer casual activities.
  10. Fear of Accountability – Because my former pastor meddled in the details of my life while other parishioners spied on me, I fear accountability and dislike making myself vulnerable in front of other people.
  11. Fear of Risk – Because my former pastor considered mistakes catastrophic and because he only rewarded perfect behavior, I fear failure which prevents me from taking risks, trying new things, or being open to be vulnerable.

~ Columbus, Ohio  Bloggist !

James 1:4 (NKJV)   --   But let patience have its' perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

* Peace (hehe)   Shell shocked  or opening up to trust with this Bloggist's list (See : Just Above)

The Pope-- I say Pope because I recognize him as the dominant representation of religions in the western religions. I should say "what religions believe and what their leaders preach/say". No matter what they say or preach they still promote the world as is and will change nothing. They don't understand the difference between civilization and Christianity. Christianty is anti civil government--such as-

Ephesians 6:122 1st Century King James Version (KJ21)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"High Places" in the biblical over-all refer to central governments or people of high stature. That goes way back to Genisis. Also, mountain can refer to people of high places that rule the masses.

This is a Pope with a different agenda. We're wondering where they came up with one so different as previous one's. We have been expecting for yeard our interpretation will come in conflict with theirs. We also have been expecting religions to compete with ours. IE-on the first count --there are now two interpretions- theirs, based on material/the superficial. Our's, based on the spiritual. IF--they say that they are enlightened by their God then why didn't they know about ours.

There are also people claiming that the book is psychological--that we knew back 30 years ago, The Psycho Seers were the first to see it that way and the ones'who found our interpretation. Also--Our interpretation is spreading and can be found in a number of places in the world. It was never there before. We also expect/know that when ours is understood religious leaders will attempt change overs to keep their religions going. They eventually have to loose as a Christian doesn't need a Pope or any leaders. That's why Christ/Chriastianity replaces all powers, pricipalities and authorities---a Chrsitian doesn't need them to be controlled. A Chrsitian is one of "self control".  My analysis is--the Pope got his stuff from us---what he's promoting is basically what I'm am here, and I've been on this site for over 2 years. Also--the Smurfs have sent it to many religious leaders, organizations and think tanks. There's an awful lot of floks in "High" places who have recieved it.

Sprit: Has quite a number of applications going in different direction. We call it--person. It can mean a person in a higher state of mind to higher activity. But basically it gets down to meaning one's person. Also-it relates to the religious belief that a person  is a non-material being. We don't necessarily agree with that. Thers' no way to know that for sure. But, it's common to seperate the mind from the body and there's no way to prove that either. Such as --A psychiatrist deals with the mind (also person) and a physician deals with the body. These are seen as two different sciences covering two different things---but are they different--one non material and one not. There's no way to know that for sure as I understand it.

We find it odd that after three years of making our findings public that all of a sudden a whole new/different Pope shows up. But, we'll see. Get ready for the "other" Big Bang.

Fear: If that's a personal question--do I fear or am I controlled by fear. Yes. I would say from what I've learned with the other Seer's it'san important item in one psyche.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Submitted by danatemporary on October 20TH, 2014

OFF-Site  --  FYI  ( For Your Information --  Good News )

Submitted by Danatemporary on October 20TH, 2014 -- 

Sometimes  we  need  a bit of a load lifter, and then one comes along.  On such a day . . .

I am just not myself with you so upset.

I am just not myself with you so upset.

What was left on that is unsought, for my part . . ( Images part of comment )

http://tinypic.com/m/ico8p2/3

Isaiah 49 verse 15 -- "As a mother cannot forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne! Though she may forget, I will not forget you!''

IMPORTANT  UPLOAD and/or  Image  DBZ profiles by fans .. know who this is now ! --

Hmm!  Exactly when  do I get to stop violating my personal conscience and finally begin to speak some words of life  and be myself   . .  old time religion ?

0ff - Site --

TO :: A very grieved and precious girl  . .  I cannot begin to stress, no matter how this reads or what you think his journey mounting the wheel of time is; YOU STILL THINK I EVER wanted to be living COMPLETELY SEPARATE LIVES . . ( I very much LOVE you, & I love you, too ) ?!??  Can't you see this is killing me ?!?

Talk  Talk

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

Well,I have to say--I've been on this site forover two years now and have said about everyhthing that needs to be said. I am working on your question of some months ago as to - what is a proper/true Christian. I'm putting it together in a word proceesor and will copy and paste it here when done, and also I the Old Seers site under, -random insights.  Asin previous posts I pointed to--everyone has Christianity, it's a matter of knowning what it is. Being that everyone has it, those claiming to be Christian are flawed in understanding--claiming to be Christain and actually being one are to different things. The trick is to be one all the time which is impossible in the world as it is. People don't know the difference between the world we live in and proper Christianity, and in the process get the two combines-- hence -contaminated. Contaminaed Christianity isn't true Christianity.

I get tired of typeing also and let things go until an interest restarts and then get back to it.

I've been putting quite astudy on Budhism the last few days. And--- that 's--as far as I can make out, Christianity and Budhism are one and the same, except (as best I can make out at this time) Budhism lacks understanding of what causes the world social problems and what's needed to make a change. Add what the problems are caused by and what's needed and Budhism becomes proper Christianity. At least as best I can see at this time. Budhism and Adam are the same, and, what Buddism has found the Adamites already knew. The person that originated Budhiam is/wasavery enlightened one--as claimed. I'm amazed. I recognise Adam in Budhist teachings.

We haven't studied religions, we merely interpret the bible and haven't had an interest in other religions. As posted way back when--we encountered something we wern't looking for. We by no means are experts in religions---but we are highly expert in the biblical interpretations, and our expertise in religions ends there. It may be a wonder to Atheists as to how an Aheist can be Christian--very simple---what the world has as Christianity isn't it. Any Atheist (as I see now) can be a Buddhist, there's no super intelectual being wandering the universe, but to seek peace and personal contentment can be for anyone--and no "God Idea" need be in the works. So, for now, back to study and work--and you can bet your bippy that the other Seers are doing the same. It seems to me you are quite understanding of religions so I recommend consentrating on Budhism.  Take care  Smiling

An excerpt from a site I'm on now. Proper Christianity has the same goals but has more to do with each other also then just the self, as in-- ( JC) Remove the log from your own eye so you can see clearly to remove the splinter from your friend's eye. Understand/know the "self" first", Buddhism seeks to understand the self.

----> Excerpt- Buddha taught methods for gradually overcoming our negative minds such as anger, jealousy and ignorance, and developing our positive minds such as love, compassion and wisdom. Through this we can come to experience lasting peace and happiness.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
from another Buddhist site

Note that last sentence.

There are some things In Buddism that we equate to the teachings of JC. Also, the condition of people has not changed for millenia, while our material means has become better (which is still important regardless) the relationsships of people have not changed.

Also what we know is- The Adamites were understanding of all or more before the time of the Budda. And--Christianity and Adam are the same. And, from what I'm understanding about the Budda, Buddhism is also the same as Christianity. But that can't be garnered by the Euro interpretation of the book, which is an absolute farce. This is where I think Atheists have to have another look at the bible. The Euro mind set and that of the middle eastern and eastern are very different.

All living beings have the same basic wish to be happy and avoid suffering, but very few people understand the real causes of happiness and suffering.

---->We generally believe that external conditions such as food, friends, cars, and money are the real causes of happiness, and as a result we devote nearly all our time and energy to acquiring these. Superficially it seems that these things can make us happy, but if we look more deeply we shall see that they also bring us a lot of suffering and problems.

Happiness and suffering are opposites, so if something is a real cause of happiness it cannot give rise to suffering. If food, money, and so forth really are causes of happiness, they can never be causes of suffering; yet we know from our own experience that they often do cause suffering. For example, one of our main interests is food, but the food we eat is also the principal cause of most of our ill health and sickness.

In the process of producing the things we feel will make us happy, we have polluted our environment to such an extent that the very air we breathe and the water we drink now threaten our health and well-being. We love the freedom and independence a car can give us, but the cost in accidents and environmental destruction is enormous.

We feel that money is essential for us to enjoy life, but the pursuit of money also causes immense problems and anxiety. Even our family and friends, with whom we enjoy so many happy moments, can also bring us a lot of worry and heartache.

In recent years our understanding and control of the external world have increased considerably, and as a result we have witnessed remarkable material progress; but there has not been a corresponding increase in human happiness.  (and might I say-also in human relations)

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Proper Christianity

Proper Christianity:
There are many in the world that claim to be Christian, but are they? Everyone is Christian to greater or lesser degree, some naturally more-so then others, but we all have it. Thusly then the term "proper" is needed, because to be a proper Christian one has to be understanding of all of it, not just some, and to be all of it one needs to know what it is and it's specifications. There is no list of specifications in the book. But as to what it is can be determined by understanding the entire book from a different perspective.  "What" Christianity is, is garnered by undestanding many different parts of the book. The Specifications can only be seen in a minor degree from the present interpretation, and there-fore there cannot be anyone engaging in proper Christianity because they aren't seeing  it in it's entirety. A partial Christian is not a Christian, but one must grant credit to all because all have it and use it, but one needs to aspire to it and be all of it to be a Christian. And when one does so the person is a "proper" Christian, anything less is not.
  The worlds perspective of Chriaitanity isn't very far off the mark, but the worlds idea  is mixed into things that are not, there-fore then it cannot be true Christianity. Contaminated Christianity can't be proper Christianity. Presently, the worlds understanding  of Christianity is normally drawn form the letters of the Apostles refered to as the epistles. But there is no formula one can draw from those letters. So the "Improper"Christians go by--merely believing and following because the NT says to follow. So instead of following the precepts they follow the personage of JC without knowing what he really represents because it's not stated exactly "what" he represents. . They think that following him and professing him to be their savior that makes one a Charistian--but-- far from it, JC himself points this out. One must also know the rudiments and live by them, and can only do so if one knows the rudiments. Following without the actual knowledge does not make a Christian. So what about the letters the Apostles wrote. Those letters certainly don't reveal the rudiments, so then what are they for. What's the sense in writing them if do nothing but create followers and the followers don't have the knowledge of what to follow except--follow that guy over there.
  An understanding of these letters came about while one of us Seers were reading and contemplating the letters when it ocurred to him that he couldn't see what the letters were referring to. For a bit none of us clearly understood what he was getting at but after a while we began to see what he was driving at. It turns out that the letters aren't exactly teaching Christianity, but only adding to or clarifying and e-enforcing what they were teaching as Christianity, and, the actual teachings as to what it is aren't there. We came to the conclusion that Christianity then, is an unknown. The clues needed (we find later ) are all there but not all in one place or catagorized for easy understanding. The understanding of Christianity is threaded in through out the book and not all in one place. What we also find (being we finally found what Christiany is) that by 355 AD proper Christiasnity became extinct---once again, and very likely before that time. This can be seen at Emperor Constantines time, about 355 AD when he took over Christianity, at least as it was at his time. One of the rudiments of being a Christian is to give up and cease all willingness to be an authority over others. That means that one who is an Emperor has to give up being an Emporer to be a Chrisitian. It can be seen that he didn't, so by his time "proper" Christianity was over and long gone.
  The rudiments of Christianity extend from one's "Human Nature". We are all made by nature into two (double image) natures. One of course is human nature, and the other, animal nature that can be understood to be one's own positive and negative personality. From the negative we cause harm to each other, and from the positive we cause good to each other.
    The true nature of Christianity is being adherant to only one side of one's nature, and that's the "human" side and rejecting the other. In the world that we are in it's nearly impossible to remain a Charitian at all times as the world as is a constant hinderance. This is why early Christians broke off from civil societies and adhered to their own. In time they were infiltrated by outsiders installing their own doctorines and proper Christianity became lost. Being everyone has a human side to their persons then all have Christianity. The relationship problems that the world has won't change as long as the animal mental condition is prominent as the main application of social behaviour. So, in order for Christianity to be Christianity the animal mind must be put away. But, if/when the masses elect to do so it will bring about the end of the world as it is known to be, which technically is the end times as predicted. The end times is not the destruction of the planet, but rather the removal of "what" mental state the systems operate on, which is forwarded and fostered by the ones who are in authority. It's merely a matter of understanding, and after that the trap is set. It becomes plainly understood that the systems can never create a peaceful society as the animal minds it runs on cannot bring any other result then what has been for millenia after millenia. The animal mind cannot produes a proper human/christain society---it is an impossibility, and history bears this out. Today's Christianity doesn't understand the difference between these two worlds, and trys to fix a present world that cannot be fixed, and in turn is involved in the circle of no result the same as civil governments are.

Addition--In true Christianity there is no praying, no church building, no authority structure or governing cadre, no special clothes, no special foods or recipies, no religious servises, no priests, no rituals, no super human spritual guy/god.  Lifes forces of waxing and wainings are understood, from the material/physical and the mental/social. One lives according to "what" is understood. We can find no super human being in the book anywhere, and is something construed and an attachment from religions existing at the ime of Euro interpretations. The term "God" enters the hebrew language only after Nimrod, as aftern his time knowledge of the beginning was lost and replaced by the term because of ignorance that came about from "the fall".

Addition-- The Hebrews of today do not have their original religion which was held by Adam (Adamites). As it was the beliefs of the Adamites that was lost, that makes Christianity and Adam the same. After Nimrod, and by the installation of a central governmemn (a few ruling the many) the meanings of Adam were lost. A Messiah then, is one who has knowledge of "the beginning"- Adam, and was to return to re-enlighten the decendants of the Adamites. But ---what goes for the Hebrews also goes for all others. The object of Christianity is to re-construct the precepts of Adam to live in peace as a peaceful world cannot be obtained via central government. When Nimrod installed his government the Adamites became as all others on the planet. Nimrods installation of his government by deception ends the age of Adam. The installation of civilization itself is the fall of the Adamites.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> Talk Talk it is still important . . .

A t t e n t i o n    To   'Other'  Off-site  --

Talk  Talk

http://tinypic.com/r/25k7yth/8

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

I'm still around. I left home on Nov 9th for transports to Los Angeles and CA in general. BUT---No transport back hauls, and, would you believe there still isn't enough to go back to Wisconsin. So, I've been stuck at Quartzsite Az since then and for all practical matters it turns out to be for the winter. If I would have got back to WI in Nov I would have came to Quartsite the first week of Feb anyway and stayed the rest of the winter---as I am now. My Brother bawt<-----  a Honda Goldwing from a relative in Weaverville CA so I'm going to have to go fetch it for him and take it home--but--I don't want to as yet becasue of the cold weather throuh Montana and North Dakota. I'm Avoiding going over the continential divide at Butte Montana because a snowfall white out can happen at anytime and I've already gone through that 2ice there in the past. I don't get online much here as connections are really poor most of the time. It's good to see you're still up and and it, regards,  OS

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shalom Peace שלום (shalom) And, May It be well with you

Hey!  Really ?  Well  I'm sure we're all glad to have you  check in  when you can (smile)

Re :: Shalom / Peace   - שלום (shalom)  And, May It be well with you 

Shalom Peace  שלום (shalom)  And, May It be well with you

Omni-0ff-site  ::  Omni-0ff-site  ::

In Loving Memory of Leonard Nimoy he will be most fondly remembered

And Life, upon us and upon all of thy land Israel. And let us all say,  Amen ! (And Life, upon us and upon all of thy land Israel. And let us all say,  Amen !)

Generally speaking, You'LL never know how much you love something until it is gone . .

((Generally, You'll never know how much you love something until it is gone . . )) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dUVhQxLDM {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dUVhQxLDM}

Factoid  -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPykf0Tree8 {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPykf0Tree8}

Always pays err on the side of love,  after many days it will come back to you . . .

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Has you've very likely

danatemporary wrote:

Hey!  Really ?  Well  I'm sure we're all glad to have you  check in  when you can (smile)

Re :: Shalom / Peace   - שלום (shalom)  And, May It be well with you 

Shalom Peace  שלום (shalom)  And, May It be well with you

Omni-0ff-site  ::  Omni-0ff-site  ::

In Loving Memory of Leonard Nimoy he will be most fondly remembered

And Life, upon us and upon all of thy land Israel. And let us all say,  Amen ! (And Life, upon us and upon all of thy land Israel. And let us all say,  Amen !)

Generally speaking, You'LL never know how much you love something until it is gone . .

((Generally, You'll never know how much you love something until it is gone . . )) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dUVhQxLDM {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dUVhQxLDM}

Factoid  -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPykf0Tree8 {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPykf0Tree8}

Always pays err on the side of love,  after many days it will come back to you . . .

noticed I've made it back home. I spent the winter at Quartzsite AZ. From there I went back to the San Gabriel Mountains About the 1st of April and stayed at the coldbrook campsites about 20 miles up on CA Highway 39 that goes to Crystal Lake. The camp host there has taken on our info and is amazed how it works. He began to worry about his job there in that=--he has to see that certain campers move along becasue of overstaying the 14 day limit. When going by my campsite to do his duty he tells me--I have to go do my animal thing again play God and exert force on someone. I assure him that--don't worry about it, the world you,re in demands it because that's what it operates on, so you have to live with it until enough floks want it changed. I had to go to Weaverville CA because my brother bought a Honda Goldwing from a relative there and I had to truck it home to MN for him. Enroute I picked up a high speed go cart (raceing type) at Ventura CA and another motorcycle at Tacoma Wa and transported them to Fargo ND and Britton SD. Once again I didn'thave to pay a penny to travel. This time around I didn't make much money but at least the travel expenses were met. I just dadburnt wanted to get home and the ell with money making.

I see you are still up and at it, and glad to see you're OK.    Smiling

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
I just realized you (the OP) thought there was a birth . .

** Link at  http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/15288?page=84 Nu 4204  or better Url :: http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/15288?page=84#comment-418496

Hey OP,

The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling: For you but not for me: For me the angels sing-a-ling-a-ling,: They've got the goods for me.

The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling: For you but not for me! The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling: For you but not for

me: For me the angels sing-a-ling-a-ling,: They've got the goods for me. The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling: For you but not for me!

> Header or Entitled --     Re :: Spock, are our ceremonies for outworlders?

Hey Pal

I'd almost be willing to bet you didn't know, the site is starting its' own official cult (and yes, sarcasm is lost on so many!!)!!

A broken spirit dries the bones, but a merry heart doeth good like a medicine

. . To Whom It May Concern (Triple Lol!)! View Uploaded Images . . .

Now about that action step or putting it into production; that is actually up in the air (a little bird told me) . . .

Old Seer :: You might remember *this post, (See :: Above). Look, I just realized you thought there was a birth .. that is not to be taken that way, it's still premature, OldSeer, K ?

View Uploads

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're not sealing the well, youre poisoning it **

OFF-Site/Other OFF-Site ::

> You're not sealing the well, you're poisoning it **

To what is required -- Maybe an Intermission --- Thanks !

To what is required -- Maybe an Intermission --- Thanks !

"Myu is one of the truly greatest and loveliest of all the creatures to ever stride the earth"   Yes, Yes you certainly are !

Addressed to Omni/Other/Original Off-Site ::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxCJFQ75srk ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3cz8iP83XY;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo92xNbT0fY

{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxCJFQ75srk}  {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3cz8iP83XY}  {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo92xNbT0fY}

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline

~(; ̄ェ ̄)ノ

Oh,  And  Thanks for asking  all, instead of drawing conclusions though !

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Dana, you know I love you

Dana, you know I love you to death so don't be offended by the next sentence....damn you for making me think Tony was back.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Opps Sorry about all this !!

^ Opps  Sorry and Sorry about all this !!

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> IF any does not provide . . he is worse than an unbeliever !!

^ Opps  Sorry

Lol!  You know,  love is such an imperfect concept and imprecise word in English (View the half-dozen  Uploads)

> IF any does not provide . . he is worse than an 'unbeliever' !!

RE:: Then IF anyone does not provide FOR THE FAMILY. . is worse than an 'unbeliever'!

RE:: Then IF anyone does not provide FOR THE FAMILY. . is worse than an 'unbeliever'!

. . .

Remember that communication black out is still very much in place, on two separate fronts, you know !  Strange new motivating factor, but maybe it sort of helps to clarify my posts! To paraphrase Churchill : ''We shall fight her by land; we shall fight her by sea; we shall fight her in the air" Fore these are the times that test men's souls"   Yes! "These are the times that test men's souls"

View Uploads ::

P.S. --   Hope that's alright!  Must dash,  got to get some extra strength tums, or stop off to find some lunch right now !

On-Site ::  Now according to author Kenneth C. Davis, he wrote: "(quote)The six-day Creation in Genesis, for instance, is widely thought to have been influenced by Mesopotamia's Creation epic, first translated a little more than a century ago and rattling religious teacups ever since".

JesusLovesYou
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer

Old Seer wrote:

Presently, the worlds understanding  of Christianity is normally drawn form the letters of the Apostles refered to as the epistles...... They think that following him and professing him to be their savior that makes one a Charistian--but-- far from it, JC himself points this out.

Where are you getting this information? Here are some Gospel quotes, not Apostle's Epistles but Gospel quotes, as in Matthew Mark Luke John

John 3:16-18

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten (literally translated uniquely) Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world, through Him, might be saved. He that believes on Him is not condemned: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 9:23

And He said to them all, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me.  <- These are words of Christ

Matthew 9:29

And everyone that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands for my names sake, shall receive one hundred fold, and shall inherit everlasting life <- These are the words of Christ

Matthew 6:33

But seek FIRST the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you <-- Words of Christ

Matthew 8:22

Follow me and let the dead bury the dead <- Words of Christ

Matthew 10:37

He that loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. <- Words of Christ

So where does Jesus point out not to profess Him?

Quote:

So what about the letters the Apostles wrote. Those letters certainly don't reveal the rudiments, so then what are they for.

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law

Quote:

An understanding of these letters came about while one of us Seers were reading and contemplating the letters when it ocurred to him that he couldn't see what the letters were referring to.

extensive study of the history and culture of the people of that time and place, accompanied by other documents such as the epistle of Clemente show that these letters were addressed to specific groups of people dealing with very specific issues.

Quote:

Addition--In true Christianity there is no praying, no church building, no authority structure or governing cadre, no special clothes, no special foods or recipies, no religious servises, no priests, no rituals, no super human spritual guy/god. 

Prayer

Matthew 6:5- "And WHEN you pray..." <- words of Christ

Mark 11:24- ".....When you pray...." <- Words of Christ

Matthew 21:13 ".....My house shall be called the house of prayer...." <-words of Christ

Luke 19:46 same as above

Luke 6:12, 22:45 are both verses about Jesus praying

No church building

Christians believe and understand that the church is not a building. The greek word for church is ekklesia which literally translates to an assembling together of people, a group gathering.

Quote:
no authority structure or governing cadre, no special clothes, no special foods or recipies

We agree here. the only thing thing the bible addresses in this matter are two offices: overseer (bishop/elder) and servant leader (deacon). There is no hierarchy.

Quote:

no religious services

This goes along with the actual definition of the word church. The bible says this:

Hebrews 10:25- "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together...."

1 Corinthians 11:18- "for first of all when you come together in the church"

! Corinthians 11:20- "When you come together in one place"

No God

ALL THE NUMEROUS VERSES OF THE BIBLE referring to THE LORD, ELOHIM, THEOS, LOGOS, etc. All those actual definitions of the original words that actually define as deity.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.