OK araujo, this is mainly for you to start, but I'm sure Jean will be happy to give you some guidance should you need it.
You claim to have all the answers and have it very clear in your head how the whole scenario of how things are going to play out. You also seem to think that we all must be blind and dumb not to see how simple it has all been spelled out for us. So why not enlighten us instead of just writing us all off as morons. Would you mind spelling it all out for us in plain English the whole end time, judgement day, heaven and hell scenario?
No need to make it too fancy, just something us morons can understand. Start with our present existence and end with God's final reign of a new heaven and new earth . Be sure not to leave anyone out like the 144,000 and those who may or may not be already in heaven or hell, all the people who have long been dead etc. And PLEASE NUMBER EACH STEP to make it easy for us to follow.
I'm not just being an ass here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been confused by the whole story, even if we have read the whole bible 200 times over. IF you believe in this so whole-heartedly, I would think it would be worth a few moments of your time.
Please just pretend we all are new to these ideas and are of a simple high-school education. It should go something like this and I cannot stress how important it is to NUMBER EACH STEP :
(this is NOT a set order of course-just a sample of events as I thought of them)
1. Here we are now (we have those who have been presented with the gospel and those who never got the chance to hear about Jesus)
2. The false messiah will come
3. Jesus will return
4. All those who are dead will re-materialize
5. Satan reigns for 1,000 years
6. everyone will stand before the Lord one by one to be judged
7. those who are already in heaven or hell will ???? and the 144,000 will ????? and the rest of the Jews will ?????
8. all non-believers will be cast into a lake of fire along with everyone from every other religion
9. You and all the REAL christians will be (where ??) forever with God.
You get my drift. This should be easy for you. I would really appreciate it and I'm sure it will start some good conversations. And PLEASE NUMBER EACH STEP!!!!
"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia