Who created science?

araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
Who created science?

To ALL atheists and everyone else - Who created science? 


Feredir28
Feredir28's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2011-01-08
User is offlineOffline
Oh really

araujo03 wrote:

i don't need some who is lost to think for me - i got this - you just worry about yourself when THAT time comes. 

The only one who is lost here is you. We - and nobody- do not have anything to worry about when the time comes.

araujo03 wrote:

Hope you find all the answers you are looking for 

The thing is, we are still looking for the real answers. The vast majority of the universe remains uninvestigated and there is still a lot we dont know. On the other hand, in your arrogance, you think you already have all the answers since the time you could tie your shoelace because mummy and daddy told you their favorite fable.

araujo03 wrote:

cause i dont have to prove to you that God exist - i know he does 

You know God exists - you are wrong and I can explain why. Knowledge is demonstrable, it can be demonstrated. You (and every other theist) have failed to provide a shred of proof for your god - and if you cannot show it then you do not know it (and you should not claim to know it if you really don't especially if you have any concern for the truth at all). In fact, in your sly immature behavior, you already admitted you won't provide any proof - because you already know that God does not exist. All you are doing is defending your shallow-skinned belief in your favorite fable from the truth.

araujo03 wrote:

you are the one asking for someone like me to show or tell you the answers to your questions - you see i have the questions and i have the ANSWERS - so my exam is done and i have left the room - while you are still looking for the 1st answer to the very first question - guess what - this exam has a time limited - it is call the day you die - you better have the right answers at that time

Your questions and answers are circular, all of your questions that wish to explain the mysteries of life and existence is answered by your favorite fable. Answering a mystery WITH ANOTHER mystery answers absolutely nothing. Your "god" can answer everything without explaining a single thing - it's useless speculation and mere wishful thinking. Just as using "Allah" or "Universal timeless sky pixies" provides an answer without answering anything, neither does your god.

 


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote: arau

tonyjeffers wrote:

 

arau wrote:
cause i don't have to prove to you that god exists, I know he does... you see i have the questions and i have the ANSWERS - so my exam is done and i have left the room

 

1. So what is your goal here?

2. Isn't spreading the gospel an attempt to prove to others that your god exists?

3. If your exam is done and you have left the room, then are you saying that you know all there is to know about your god?

    3a. if so, then why ever pick up a bible again?

4. (You ask silly questions, so I'm gonna ask one)- What if a new messiah showed up and proved himself to be the real "son of god" and blew the whole bible right out of the water? - giving us all knowledge and showing us with hard evidence all the mysteries of time and the universe and did not vanish like Jesus, and said he is staying forever? Would you just consider him the Anti-christ or false prophet even to the end of your days or would you deny Jesus and the scriptures? Just hypothetically of course.

 

hypothetically of course - but i will answer your question - cause like i told you - i already have the answers - For only JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, beginning and the end  - For false Christs and false prophets and (so called new messiah) will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect-- i would not consider him the Anti-Christ - with JESUS and ONLY JESUS help will i know the TRUE SAVIOR!!!  You see with HIS help - I CAN PASS ANY EXAM - cause i have the questions and the answers!!!  and yes i will always pick the bible up and read - because it is the truth about all things - it is the word of GOD!!!


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:tonyjeffers

araujo03 wrote:

tonyjeffers wrote:

 

arau wrote:
cause i don't have to prove to you that god exists, I know he does... you see i have the questions and i have the ANSWERS - so my exam is done and i have left the room

 

1. So what is your goal here?

2. Isn't spreading the gospel an attempt to prove to others that your god exists?

3. If your exam is done and you have left the room, then are you saying that you know all there is to know about your god?

    3a. if so, then why ever pick up a bible again?

4. (You ask silly questions, so I'm gonna ask one)- What if a new messiah showed up and proved himself to be the real "son of god" and blew the whole bible right out of the water? - giving us all knowledge and showing us with hard evidence all the mysteries of time and the universe and did not vanish like Jesus, and said he is staying forever? Would you just consider him the Anti-christ or false prophet even to the end of your days or would you deny Jesus and the scriptures? Just hypothetically of course.

 

hypothetically of course - but i will answer your question - cause like i told you - i already have the answers - For only JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, beginning and the end  - For false Christs and false prophets and (so called new messiah) will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect-- i would not consider him the Anti-Christ - with JESUS and ONLY JESUS help will i know the TRUE SAVIOR!!!  You see with HIS help - I CAN PASS ANY EXAM - cause i have the questions and the answers!!!  and yes i will always pick the bible up and read - because it is the truth about all things - it is the word of GOD!!!

So God is helping you cheat your way through?

 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
Feredir28 wrote:araujo03

Feredir28 wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

i don't need some who is lost to think for me - i got this - you just worry about yourself when THAT time comes. 

The only one who is lost here is you. We - and nobody- do not have anything to worry about when the time comes.

araujo03 wrote:

Hope you find all the answers you are looking for 

The thing is, we are still looking for the real answers. The vast majority of the universe remains uninvestigated and there is still a lot we dont know. On the other hand, in your arrogance, you think you already have all the answers since the time you could tie your shoelace because mummy and daddy told you their favorite fable.

araujo03 wrote:

cause i dont have to prove to you that God exist - i know he does 

You know God exists - you are wrong and I can explain why. Knowledge is demonstrable, it can be demonstrated. You (and every other theist) have failed to provide a shred of proof for your god - and if you cannot show it then you do not know it (and you should not claim to know it if you really don't especially if you have any concern for the truth at all). In fact, in your sly immature behavior, you already admitted you won't provide any proof - because you already know that God does not exist. All you are doing is defending your shallow-skinned belief in your favorite fable from the truth.

araujo03 wrote:

you are the one asking for someone like me to show or tell you the answers to your questions - you see i have the questions and i have the ANSWERS - so my exam is done and i have left the room - while you are still looking for the 1st answer to the very first question - guess what - this exam has a time limited - it is call the day you die - you better have the right answers at that time

Your questions and answers are circular, all of your questions that wish to explain the mysteries of life and existence is answered by your favorite fable. Answering a mystery WITH ANOTHER mystery answers absolutely nothing. Your "god" can answer everything without explaining a single thing - it's useless speculation and mere wishful thinking. Just as using "Allah" or "Universal timeless sky pixies" provides an answer without answering anything, neither does your god.

 

again you are WRONG - for you know nothing - just a lost boy looking for mommy - one day you will see the truth and you will know that you had a chance to change - but your FREE WILL - like so many other came up just a little to late.  but you were right when you said - we are still looking for real answers - well it would help if you were being taught by the REAL teacher!!!


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:araujo03

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Quote:
  i dont have to prove to you that God exist

See if you can spot the pattern.

"I don't have to prove to you that Allah exists"

"I don't have to prove to you that Yahweh exists"

"I don't have to prove to you that Vishnu exists"

"I don't have to prove to you that I have an invisible pink unicorn in the trunk of my car"

None of those statements "have" to be proven. But only a fool would blindly buy anyone of them just because the person uttering them managed to string a bunch of words together.

You are postulating an invisible brain, with no brain, no neurons, no physical body. with no location, that is everywhere and nowhere at the same . There never was and never will be such a thing. God/god/gods/super natural/diety/spook/ghost/entity/ are merely the mental placebos of humans projecting human qualities on the world around them. It is merely childish fantasy, every single one claimed in our species history, including yours.

The sun was never a god like the Egyptians falsely believed for 3,000 years. Vocanos were never gods. Apollo was never real. Allah is not real, and neither is your pet god. ALL god claims are merely the products of human imagination.

 

 

Again you are the one that is obsessed with God – you would not keep saying that HE is not real – if you don’t think HE is not real then why are you SO obsessed with proving that? I can except that you don’t believe in him that is your FREE will do to so – you are you obsessed with people like me who DO KNOW HE is real and ALIVE? That just bother you to the core – that a well-educated man can believe in a GOD he has not seen and still believes –


 

Quote – “The single greatest cause of atheism in the world today is CHRISTIANS, who acknowledge JESUS with their lips, then walk out the door, and deny HIM by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable” 

 

You know he's real and alive and you STILL can't tell anyone about him? Oh...wait...you also said you believe in him.

Which is it? Do you believe or do you know?

BOTH


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:araujo03

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

tonyjeffers wrote:

 

arau wrote:
cause i don't have to prove to you that god exists, I know he does... you see i have the questions and i have the ANSWERS - so my exam is done and i have left the room

 

1. So what is your goal here?

2. Isn't spreading the gospel an attempt to prove to others that your god exists?

3. If your exam is done and you have left the room, then are you saying that you know all there is to know about your god?

    3a. if so, then why ever pick up a bible again?

4. (You ask silly questions, so I'm gonna ask one)- What if a new messiah showed up and proved himself to be the real "son of god" and blew the whole bible right out of the water? - giving us all knowledge and showing us with hard evidence all the mysteries of time and the universe and did not vanish like Jesus, and said he is staying forever? Would you just consider him the Anti-christ or false prophet even to the end of your days or would you deny Jesus and the scriptures? Just hypothetically of course.

 

hypothetically of course - but i will answer your question - cause like i told you - i already have the answers - For only JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, beginning and the end  - For false Christs and false prophets and (so called new messiah) will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect-- i would not consider him the Anti-Christ - with JESUS and ONLY JESUS help will i know the TRUE SAVIOR!!!  You see with HIS help - I CAN PASS ANY EXAM - cause i have the questions and the answers!!!  and yes i will always pick the bible up and read - because it is the truth about all things - it is the word of GOD!!!

So God is helping you cheat your way through?

 

You call it cheating - i call it an open book test!


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
No I don’t run or hide – I am your worst nightmare – I am a GOD fearing Christian with a brain and an attitude!!!

How can a person so completely ignorant of science such as yourself think you are a threat to anyone?

The worst you can do is spam your ignorance here. That is a waste of your time as we know you are ignorant of the subject.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:jcgadfly

araujo03 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Quote:
  i dont have to prove to you that God exist

See if you can spot the pattern.

"I don't have to prove to you that Allah exists"

"I don't have to prove to you that Yahweh exists"

"I don't have to prove to you that Vishnu exists"

"I don't have to prove to you that I have an invisible pink unicorn in the trunk of my car"

None of those statements "have" to be proven. But only a fool would blindly buy anyone of them just because the person uttering them managed to string a bunch of words together.

You are postulating an invisible brain, with no brain, no neurons, no physical body. with no location, that is everywhere and nowhere at the same . There never was and never will be such a thing. God/god/gods/super natural/diety/spook/ghost/entity/ are merely the mental placebos of humans projecting human qualities on the world around them. It is merely childish fantasy, every single one claimed in our species history, including yours.

The sun was never a god like the Egyptians falsely believed for 3,000 years. Vocanos were never gods. Apollo was never real. Allah is not real, and neither is your pet god. ALL god claims are merely the products of human imagination.

 

 

Again you are the one that is obsessed with God – you would not keep saying that HE is not real – if you don’t think HE is not real then why are you SO obsessed with proving that? I can except that you don’t believe in him that is your FREE will do to so – you are you obsessed with people like me who DO KNOW HE is real and ALIVE? That just bother you to the core – that a well-educated man can believe in a GOD he has not seen and still believes –


 

Quote – “The single greatest cause of atheism in the world today is CHRISTIANS, who acknowledge JESUS with their lips, then walk out the door, and deny HIM by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable” 

 

You know he's real and alive and you STILL can't tell anyone about him? Oh...wait...you also said you believe in him.

Which is it? Do you believe or do you know?

BOTH

Not possible. If you know something you no longer need to believe it.

Having belief instead of knowledge is settling for less. Calling belief knowledge is a lie - the 9th commandment isn't an option for you.

 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:jcgadfly

araujo03 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

tonyjeffers wrote:

 

arau wrote:
cause i don't have to prove to you that god exists, I know he does... you see i have the questions and i have the ANSWERS - so my exam is done and i have left the room

 

1. So what is your goal here?

2. Isn't spreading the gospel an attempt to prove to others that your god exists?

3. If your exam is done and you have left the room, then are you saying that you know all there is to know about your god?

    3a. if so, then why ever pick up a bible again?

4. (You ask silly questions, so I'm gonna ask one)- What if a new messiah showed up and proved himself to be the real "son of god" and blew the whole bible right out of the water? - giving us all knowledge and showing us with hard evidence all the mysteries of time and the universe and did not vanish like Jesus, and said he is staying forever? Would you just consider him the Anti-christ or false prophet even to the end of your days or would you deny Jesus and the scriptures? Just hypothetically of course.

 

hypothetically of course - but i will answer your question - cause like i told you - i already have the answers - For only JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, beginning and the end  - For false Christs and false prophets and (so called new messiah) will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect-- i would not consider him the Anti-Christ - with JESUS and ONLY JESUS help will i know the TRUE SAVIOR!!!  You see with HIS help - I CAN PASS ANY EXAM - cause i have the questions and the answers!!!  and yes i will always pick the bible up and read - because it is the truth about all things - it is the word of GOD!!!

So God is helping you cheat your way through?

 

You call it cheating - i call it an open book test!

Yes but you're not using the book. You said that God himself was helping you. make up your mind (or have God do it for you).

You sound like a person I know who believes that he alone will recognize the Anti-Christ and will kill him.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
ok - it has been great

ok - it has been great debating with all of you - but have to work for a little while - so to everyone i hope nothing but the best to all and we can pickup where we left off.  No hard feeling.  to the ones that use hate - i don't hate just trying to understand your point of view - stop the hating and name calling just because you don't see it the way someone else does.  Till next time - peace


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
My poor child – I can handle the truth if you knew the truth.

Wow – us humans create gods – and humans with no help from anybody figured things out – the same ones that created gods – right? Ok

One would think if you had the real god it would want things materially different from the false gods. What kind of a god demands to be worshiped? Why does your one, true god have essentially the same rules for human behavior as all the fake gods? Again one would expect a real god to have materially different rules.

Quote:
Yahweh thinks the sun revolves around a flat earth – which we created.  Ok

Ok so you know Jefferson signatures and writing style and you have evidence to prove this – can’t wait to see what you come up with on this – I waiting   

Humans created evil – How did humans create evil? Did we rub two sticks together?   Did we have Mr. Miyagi rub his hands together? How did humans create evil?  And this is the truth according to you – right?

May I suggest that you worry about how humans created these things and let me worry about me – I am just trying to find the truth that you say you have?  

Human not only created evil but also created Buffy to battle evil. And before Buffy there was Xena.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Feredir28
Feredir28's picture
Posts: 45
Joined: 2011-01-08
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:again you are

araujo03 wrote:

again you are WRONG - for you know nothing

I know the sun does not revolve around the sun, I know that the earth is not older than the sun, and I know there was never a massive zombie invasion in Jerusalem. I know that circles do not have corners. I know that pieces of wood do not speak. And I know that you're religion is full of nonsense.

araujo03 wrote:
 

just a lost boy looking for mommy

Projection....but more like a sky-mommy/nanny.

araujo03 wrote:
 

one day you will see the truth and you will know that you had a chance to change - but your FREE WILL - like so many other came up just a little to late. 

Empty threats. No more turthful than a Muslim threatenig any of us with the same punishment.

araujo03 wrote:

but you were right when you said - we are still looking for real answers - well it would help if you were being taught by the REAL teacher!!!

Your "teacher" is merely in your own head.

Unlike you, I (and the rest of RRS) actually am on a road to finding the real answers. Science gave us medicine, Martin Luther called physicians fools and told us that diseases were caused by demons because Jesus said so. The truth is the sun does not orbit around the earth, the earth is not older than the sun, there never was a global flood and nor did Jerusalem ever witness a massive zombie invasion.

Youre religion does not provide us with any answers, in fact it tries to suppress the real answers.

"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is just as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin." - Cardinal Bellarmino

In your arrogance, you think you already have all the answers since you could tie your shoelace because mummy and daddy told you their favorite fable written by superstitious men from the Bronza Age who thought the earth is older than the sun. Unlike the rest of us, we are actually the ones moving. We are moving on a road that actually provides answers. REAL answers. Look where that got us. Welcome to the 21st century.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
So I have been given the truth repeatedly – yes I know because I have read the BIBLE – MANY, MANY, MANY times and to this day have not become a lost atheist. 

Humans do have imaginations that were given by the “Magic Man” not “men” in the sky.

You prayed for us. Your prayer was a waste of time. You have just seen prayer does not work. And yet you will continue to waster your time doing a thing that does not work. Is that rational?

Here you are trying to convince us and the first thing you do is demonstrate prayer does not work. Why is that?

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
The brain is a physical matter and the mind is something totally different – cells did NOT form the MIND – they just help make a physical object that you can touch – you can NOT touch someone’s MIND!!!

Since you took the time to prove prayer does not work would you care to prove that too?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
i don't need some who is lost to think for me
 

Since you cannot think for yourself you could at least thank him for the offer. It is only polite.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
...

Again you are the one that is obsessed with God – you would not keep saying that HE is not real

What use does your god have with a penis?


 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:
hypothetically of course - but i will answer your question - cause like i told you - i already have the answers - For only JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, beginning and the end !
 

At least you left plenty of room for Malcolm in the Middle.

 

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

araujo03 wrote:

ok - it has been great debating with all of you - but have to work for a little while - so to everyone i hope nothing but the best to all and we can pickup where we left off.  No hard feeling.  to the ones that use hate - i don't hate just trying to understand your point of view - stop the hating and name calling just because you don't see it the way someone else does.  Till next time - peace

The peace of Jesus who promised to set son against father and brother against brother?

No thanks.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
If this peace

 

araujo03 wrote:

Till next time - peace

 

is tied to secular humanistic principles of 'Harm no other' then sure, peace. If it relates in any way to bible doctrine which stipulates all who disagree are incinerated eternally in a pit of flaming assertions, then perhaps not. 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3686
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:  Till next

araujo03 wrote:

  Till next time - peace

 

                              What's with this passive / aggressive bullshit ?

"Most people are ass holes." Jesus of Nazareth


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:ok - it has

araujo03 wrote:

ok - it has been great debating with all of you - but have to work for a little while - so to everyone i hope nothing but the best to all and we can pickup where we left off.  No hard feeling.  to the ones that use hate - i don't hate just trying to understand your point of view - stop the hating and name calling just because you don't see it the way someone else does.  Till next time - peace

WE DON'T HATE YOU, WE HAVE NEVER MET YOU IN PERSON.

WE DO HATE ABSURD CLAIMS, ALL, LET ME REPEAT, ALL ABSURD CLAIMS

If you claimed Ouija boards worked, we would hate the claim. If you claimed vampires were real, we would hate the claim.

GET OVER YOURSELF, if you really want us to hate you, keep childishly playing victim. YOU hate debate, because having your beliefs challenged makes you feel uncomfortable. That does not make us bigots. It makes you insecure.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Guess who topped the class

 

araujo03 wrote:

 

For only JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, beginning and the end  - For false Christs and false prophets and (so called new messiah) will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect-- i would not consider him the Anti-Christ - with JESUS and ONLY JESUS help will i know the TRUE SAVIOR!!!  You see with HIS help - I CAN PASS ANY EXAM - cause i have the questions and the answers!!!  and yes i will always pick the bible up and read - because it is the truth about all things - it is the word of GOD!!!

 

 

at Jesus Camp...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Have some free sin, 'ts on

Have some free sin, 'ts on me...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 3272
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

  Till next time - peace

 

                              What's with this passive / aggressive bullshit ?

LMAO I knew this was about to happen. They came to the forums to shoot the shit for a little bit, got smashed by a gang of atheists who have been around the block so many times that we could do it backwards and blindfolded, then when they realized that they weren't going to convert any one they pack up and leave.

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Op

Hi,

According to the Encyclopedia of Philosophy and all crediible eople of intelligence including scholars and so fourth recognize Christinaity as the means of science. If there were no Christians, there'd be no science. I speak logically of modern science that started around the time of Francis Bacon.

But since the rooms of these atheists are smokey, and their bongs are lit with sugar daddy, the answers in which you would expect have followed.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

According to the Encyclopedia of Philosophy and all crediible eople of intelligence including scholars and so fourth recognize Christinaity as the means of science. If there were no Christians, there'd be no science. I speak logically of modern science that started around the time of Francis Bacon.

But since the rooms of these atheists are smokey, and their bongs are lit with sugar daddy, the answers in which you would expect have followed.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Yea because the Pyramids were not built with science. And Arabs didn't develop algebra because Jesus had a Flux Capasitor and a Delorean.

Oh and to the newbie, let me take the time to remind you what a real hateful bigot jackass looks like. Jean hear believes his god allowed the death of 13,000 Japanese from the Tsunami not as a threat to them, but as hostages as a warning to America to find god.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 3272
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

According to the Encyclopedia of Philosophy and all crediible eople of intelligence including scholars and so fourth recognize Christinaity as the means of science. If there were no Christians, there'd be no science. I speak logically of modern science that started around the time of Francis Bacon.

But since the rooms of these atheists are smokey, and their bongs are lit with sugar daddy, the answers in which you would expect have followed.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Yea because the Pyramids were not built with science. And Arabs didn't develop algebra because Jesus had a Flux Capasitor and a Delorean.

Oh and to the newbie, let me take the time to remind you what a real hateful bigot jackass looks like. Jean hear believes his god allowed the death of 13,000 Japanese from the Tsunami not as a threat to them, but as hostages as a warning to America to find god.

I've purchased a new monitor which I can program to block douche bags from being visible, who are you talking about? I can't see them. Eye-wink

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

According to the Encyclopedia of Philosophy and all crediible eople of intelligence including scholars and so fourth recognize Christinaity as the means of science. If there were no Christians, there'd be no science. I speak logically of modern science that started around the time of Francis Bacon.

But since the rooms of these atheists are smokey, and their bongs are lit with sugar daddy, the answers in which you would expect have followed.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

What would philosophers know about science? We had to change the name to science from natural philosophy to get away from those fruitcakes.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4634
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Have some free

Kapkao wrote:

Have some free sin, 'ts on me...

 

Who needs science?

 

Unless of course it is 

 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
The idea there would be no science

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

According to the Encyclopedia of Philosophy and all crediible eople of intelligence including scholars and so fourth recognize Christinaity as the means of science. If there were no Christians, there'd be no science. I speak logically of modern science that started around the time of Francis Bacon.

 

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

without christianity is farcical. I agree with Charles Freeman that oppressive religious thought held science captive for 1500 years. What did Augustinian write, Jean? He described curiosity as a disease that had to be suppressed. 

Augustine's repressive, bleak, inhumane self loathing owned and still owns fundamentalist christian thinking. 

This said, there have been plenty of churchmen of science. But it's clear in the early part of the enlightenment even they were forced to justify their empirical studies as a search for god, not a search for aspects of knowable truth. 

Your assertion the catholic church, with its ownership of education and repression of independent thought, its acceptance of the guesswork of Aristotle fueled the scientific enlightment is highly debatable. 

Further, we could argue the formal logic with which christians embellish their theology is pagan logic stolen from the greeks.  

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Kapkao

Beyond Saving wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Have some free sin, 'ts on me...

 

Who needs science?

 

Unless of course it is 

 

Low blow, well at least I wish it was. I knew you had some good in you. DAMN YOU!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


blacklight915
blacklight915's picture
Posts: 544
Joined: 2011-12-23
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
 
araujo03 wrote:

Again you are the one that is obsessed with God – you would not keep saying that HE is not real

What use does your god have with a penis?

 

It was all part of his plan to sacrifice himself to himself to save us from himself: he needed the penis to get Mary pregnant so that he could be born a human (thus making him his own father).

 


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
 to all atheists - what do

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  


tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
Posts: 482
Joined: 2012-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote: to all

araujo03 wrote:

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  

I'm assuming here that 'all rational medical options have been explored or exhausted' is implied.  I've had plenty of experience with death in family.

My brother had a really good life going, but I did not feel any longing for him to survive with the severity of his injuries.

I felt anger over my dad's battle with cancer, then relief upon his death.  His suffering was greatly prolonged with new experimental treatments which he opted for.  

So, I've never felt a deep hope for anyone to live longer.  I watched others pray in vein to an imaginary god.  Some of it seemed obviously for show, and others as some required duty.

So, what do I do next?  Stand up and face the facts of life and death, and deal with the grief, remorse, and regret that some need help with.  Then try to reflect on the positive aspects of there life.

And one last thing- you said "(human) doctors". Is there any other kind? Because I think that's the only kind insurance covers. 

 

I posted a joke meme the other day.  Jesus standing next to the surgeon at the O.R. table with his arm around him. Jesus says "if he dies it's your fault. If he lives it's a miracle."   I got a comment from a christian that said "the miracle is for the doctor, not for God"

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Have some free sin, 'ts on me...

 

Who needs science?

 

Unless of course it is 

 

Low blow, well at least I wish it was. I knew you had some good in you. DAMN YOU!

where would you be if GOD DID NOT CREATE WOMAN???  and yes HE did create them 


araujo03
Theist
Posts: 41
Joined: 2012-05-01
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:araujo03

tonyjeffers wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  

I'm assuming here that 'all rational medical options have been explored or exhausted' is implied.  I've had plenty of experience with death in family.

My brother had a really good life going, but I did not feel any longing for him to survive with the severity of his injuries.

I felt anger over my dad's battle with cancer, then relief upon his death.  His suffering was greatly prolonged with new experimental treatments which he opted for.  

So, I've never felt a deep hope for anyone to live longer.  I watched others pray in vein to an imaginary god.  Some of it seemed obviously for show, and others as some required duty.

So, what do I do next?  Stand up and face the facts of life and death, and deal with the grief, remorse, and regret that some need help with.  Then try to reflect on the positive aspects of there life.

And one last thing- you said "(human) doctors". Is there any other kind? Because I think that's the only kind insurance covers. 

 

I posted a joke meme the other day.  Jesus standing next to the surgeon at the O.R. table with his arm around him. Jesus says "if he dies it's your fault. If he lives it's a miracle."   I got a comment from a christian that said "the miracle is for the doctor, not for God"

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!! 


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4634
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:where would

araujo03 wrote:

where would you be if GOD DID NOT CREATE WOMAN???  and yes HE did create them 

Lol, really? Every woman I've ever been with has had two biological parents that created her. I hate to break it to you araujo but babies are not delivered by storks and don't magically appear all by themselves. Babies are created even without having a threesome with god... but since god is three people I guess that would be more like an orgy (an incestuous one at that), damn you christians are a kinky bunch. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4634
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:so after this

araujo03 wrote:

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?

Umm.. because there is nothing else after this life. Why would you want to leave this world when this is all there is? 

 

The question is best turned around, if heaven is such a wonderful place compared to earth, why do you want to live? If something better is on the other side, why not be in a hurry to get there? I have no reason to hurry through life because I enjoy it and know there is nothing better than living. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


blacklight915
blacklight915's picture
Posts: 544
Joined: 2011-12-23
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:so after this

araujo03 wrote:

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!!

Huh? If this life is all there is, that makes it even MORE important and valuable, not LESS. The reason to go on living is that you won't be getting another chance. So, unless there is ZERO possibility of your life EVER being enjoyable, killing yourself won't be an improvement.

What about you? If Heaven is real, dying would send you to ETERNAL PARADISE; what's your reason for continuing to endure all the bad things in this world?

In addition, do you really think that continually stating "God is real" will convince anyone that your God is real? I'm certain you know that the act of stating something does nothing to affect that statement's truth or falsehood.

 


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3719
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
If this is the only life,

If this is the only life, then your happiness in this world is of the utmost importance, as there is nothing else. If that is not enough for you, then get a tissue. We are not moral objectivists.

It is much more logical to devalue this life if, indeed, there was a lengthier life after this one, as it makes these rewards temporary, sort of like how a teenager's popularity in high school is essentially worthless after they graduate.

Sexually reproducing organisms require, ditto, sex to reproduce. It is impossible, by definition, for the males to exist without the females. That is almost anagalous to saying that you have a married man with no wife.

 

 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Oooh, look

 

araujo03 wrote:

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  

 

Arau has wheeled out a new fallacy, a nice, shiny appeal to consequences. Without god when you die, you are dead forever.

Arau - when you make a point do try to shackle it to broadly knowable truth rather than alluding to the bad things that priests assert might happen when human consciousness comes to an end. 

As for your question, I'd give the person a big hug and talk about all the good times we'd had. 

Life is painful and when you love you risk loss. That's what loving someone is about. 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3719
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Lol, that is such an awesome

Lol, that is such an awesome argument.

Your loved ones are dying, and there's nothing you can do as an atheist except be sad. What a cruel world!! But, God will give you hope (implied - he exists, btw. QED, don't argue, and you didn't read this, btw) if you only believe. Because he'll do something...or something. (implied - like miraculously save them, just like all the other times he's saved people. QED. You're a lost atheist; don't argue with me.) (implied - or they'll go to heaven, of course. QED. Don't think about it.)

 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
Posts: 482
Joined: 2012-02-14
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:tonyjeffers

araujo03 wrote:

tonyjeffers wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  

I'm assuming here that 'all rational medical options have been explored or exhausted' is implied.  I've had plenty of experience with death in family.

My brother had a really good life going, but I did not feel any longing for him to survive with the severity of his injuries.

I felt anger over my dad's battle with cancer, then relief upon his death.  His suffering was greatly prolonged with new experimental treatments which he opted for.  

So, I've never felt a deep hope for anyone to live longer.  I watched others pray in vein to an imaginary god.  Some of it seemed obviously for show, and others as some required duty.

So, what do I do next?  Stand up and face the facts of life and death, and deal with the grief, remorse, and regret that some need help with.  Then try to reflect on the positive aspects of there life.

And one last thing- you said "(human) doctors". Is there any other kind? Because I think that's the only kind insurance covers. 

 

I posted a joke meme the other day.  Jesus standing next to the surgeon at the O.R. table with his arm around him. Jesus says "if he dies it's your fault. If he lives it's a miracle."   I got a comment from a christian that said "the miracle is for the doctor, not for God"

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!! 

 

I have not been presented with any proof at all of another life after this one. I have not detected it with any of my senses and no one has proven me to be lacking in any of my senses. 

I don't base my life on presumptions of others or far-fetched (to put it lightly) accounts in an old book. All I am aware of is the world in which we are living.  If my heart stops and I wake up in another existence then so be it. I have nothing to apologize for.  I'm doing the best I can with what I have and have dealt with this world to the best of my abilities-both mental and physical.  If I am not mentally capable of perceiving the God of Abraham to be something or someone that is real and out of reach of my senses, then I have no more to be sorry for than someone who is born completely brain-dead. Logically, your god would know exactly what it would take for me to be able to be aware of his existence. So if your god chose to create me without this capability then why would your god punish me with a new never-ending life of torture after this one?

And I feel sorry for you too. I'm sorry that you have nothing to live for except for the hope of another life.  If you are right and you make it there, I hope you find that one to be satisfactory. Have you ever heard the expression, usually addressed toward a child, - "he's just wanting to want" ?    

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia


Jabberwocky
atheist
Posts: 341
Joined: 2012-04-21
User is onlineOnline
araujo03 wrote:so after this

araujo03 wrote:

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!! 

I think you're asking the wrong group this question. If you believe in an eternal, blissful, peaceful afterlife with God, then wouldn't you be the one that would try to hasten the end of your current life? Personally, I go on because I quite enjoy my life. If you choose instead to feel sorry for us atheists, thank you, but we don't need it. 

If you assume that you need to believe in your God to have a reason to live, I have to wonder how you think sometimes. Do you get an urge every now and then to die? Then think "oh, wait. Never mind, I have God on my side", then trot on whistling? Because I certainly don't think so. You don't need God to want to be alive.

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:Brian37

araujo03 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Have some free sin, 'ts on me...

 

Who needs science?

 

Unless of course it is 

 

Low blow, well at least I wish it was. I knew you had some good in you. DAMN YOU!

where would you be if GOD DID NOT CREATE WOMAN???  and yes HE did create them 

More importantly, where are women now since we abandoned the Biblical notion that they are sexual property?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:tonyjeffers

araujo03 wrote:

tonyjeffers wrote:

araujo03 wrote:

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  

I'm assuming here that 'all rational medical options have been explored or exhausted' is implied.  I've had plenty of experience with death in family.

My brother had a really good life going, but I did not feel any longing for him to survive with the severity of his injuries.

I felt anger over my dad's battle with cancer, then relief upon his death.  His suffering was greatly prolonged with new experimental treatments which he opted for.  

So, I've never felt a deep hope for anyone to live longer.  I watched others pray in vein to an imaginary god.  Some of it seemed obviously for show, and others as some required duty.

So, what do I do next?  Stand up and face the facts of life and death, and deal with the grief, remorse, and regret that some need help with.  Then try to reflect on the positive aspects of there life.

And one last thing- you said "(human) doctors". Is there any other kind? Because I think that's the only kind insurance covers. 

 

I posted a joke meme the other day.  Jesus standing next to the surgeon at the O.R. table with his arm around him. Jesus says "if he dies it's your fault. If he lives it's a miracle."   I got a comment from a christian that said "the miracle is for the doctor, not for God"

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!! 

So we have the exact same thing - you just call your nothing "God" (at least since you can't describe in any useful manner).

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
Not so according to the Sumerians

araujo03 wrote:

where would you be if GOD DID NOT CREATE WOMAN???  and yes HE did create them 

Lord Enki created woman, called the Lady of the rib aka Nin-ti.

Since they predate your Bible myths by over 3000 years they must have known the truth and you worship a false god created by man.

It must be so as the clay tablets indicate it is thus.

All praise to the Lord Enki.

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
If it is so great why wait?

araujo03 wrote:

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!! 

Since you clearly place little value on this life and can't wait to get to the other side:

Meg Coburn: Are you going to?
Michael Kogan: What?
Meg Coburn: Put a bullet in your head, now that our positions are reversed.

 

 

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 3272
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote: to all

araujo03 wrote:

 to all atheists - what do you do when you have a loved one in the hospital and the (human) Doctors tell you that THEY did all they could do - what do atheists do next?  

I've had those moments and I was happy to see them go finally after all the suffering they had been going through. Dead becomes us, there is no exception.

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 3272
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
araujo03 wrote:so after this

araujo03 wrote:

so after this life is there anything else according to you - if there is not then why go on in this world?  with all you haters out there - why put up with all the hate - if there is nothing to live for on this life then why live at all - don't understand you guys - oh by the way - i will say it one more time - GOD IS REAL AND I AM SORRY FOR YOU - cause all you have is _________________!!! 

Because I like living....

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams