Back on the Air

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Back on the Air

I know that a few people from this site watch our show, so I thought I'd post this....

It's been a little while since Cigars & Scotch and I have done our show. But after rebuilding the studio, and acquiring all of the new equipment necessary to deliver a product that we can feel comfortable with.... we're having at it once again. So with that, we're back, and we believe, better than ever.

...and by better, we mean, that we promise to be even bigger assholes than we were before.

Although our first show back will mostly consist of tales about the past few months, we're sure to touch on a few current events. As such, Among the items we'll be discussing are:

We'll lament having missed the opportunity to cover the GOP field when it resembled the cast of "The Bachelorette"...

We'll recount some of President Obama's biggest blunders, including -- but not limited to -- redecorating the Roosevelt Room of the White House with a Poconos-style champagne glass hot tub...

... And we'll make impartial observations about the media, and how we'd all be better informed if rather than watch the news, we would defecate in our hats.

... Also, Rich gets a prayer Mat, Tony gets road rage, and Rachel Maddow gets Sued... All on this week's "UnLearn TV" ...Live Tuesday 04/24/12 ... 7pm ET @ www.unlearn.tv ... Replaying all week long! ...Watch or Hate Yourself in the Morning!!!!!

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glad to hear that your back

Glad to hear that your back on the air Rich. I've always loved your blog posts and agree with your opinions.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
OH GOD NO AN ATHEIST ON AIR?

OH GOD NO AN ATHEIST ON AIR? Wait,, I am an atheist...never mind. Carry on.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog