Pope blames atheists for attacks on Muslims.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pope blames atheists for attacks on Muslims.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981277993

Poe and I do mean Poe,on top of not wanting women to think for themselves, is now blaming attacks on Muslims on atheists.

I dare this fuckwad to post one article where an admitted atheist attacked a Muslim. I DARE HIM!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981277993

Poe and I do mean Poe,on top of not wanting women to think for themselves, is now blaming attacks on Muslims on atheists.

I dare this fuckwad to post one article where an admitted atheist attacked a Muslim. I DARE HIM!

The pope is a dope.

The popedope.

The poope

What a fucking douche.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I do recall Hitchens saying

I do recall Hitchens saying that we should kill so many muslims that they begin to question their causilty rate. I also recall near silence opposing this view form the atheist movement.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Typical christian. Blame

Typical christian. Blame anyone but themselves for the horrors they cause.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I do

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I do recall Hitchens saying that we should kill so many muslims that they begin to question their causilty rate. I also recall near silence opposing this view form the atheist movement.

Got a link for this claim?

It is not news that Hitchens supported both wars. But in the context of Islam, HE WAS NOT saying kill all Muslims, he was simply saying squash fascism in the east, don't give it a chance to fester. If he did say this YOU are taking it out of context. It is a very common theme in human wars in human history to over power your enemy to the point they think "make them think twice".

As much as he supported both wars he had all the sympathy in the world for Arabs and Muslims who wanted to escape their theocracies. That is nothing like Ann Cunthead,s "lets invade their countries and force them to convert".

Hitchens spent tons of time in Arab states reporting on all sorts of conflicts and issues. He saw lots of oppression and even got beaten up for blasphemy in Lebenon(sp), but he would not have any sort of genocidal solution, much less one based on oppressing religion. You don't value Jefferson and write a book about him if you hate freedom of religion. He may have hated religious claims or the need for a god, but he was always for human rights.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog