Atheists suffer in hell...

A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Atheists suffer in hell...

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Atheists

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

I would hate to think what you would do to Jews if you suddenly gained power over Israel.

You are proof that labels don't matter and a prick is a prick, even if they hold the same label.

 

"I'm an atheist"

Don't give a fuck. You are an asshole contributing to the same human divisions our species needlessly has divided itself on. You are too dense to see that our human divisions are LABEL based, and our evolution is ultimately the cause of all human divisions in our evolutionary history.

"in group vs out group"

The difference between you and I is that when I blaspheme religion and god claims, I still accept the reality that the individual is just that, an individual. Unlike you I don't use "guilt by association". Which is why I can have empathy for the suffering of the Palestinians while also not accepting what they would set up if given the power. Which is why I do not associate all Jews as being enemies. Which is why I can see this as merely a product of our evolution. There are no winners in this conflict. There are merely HUMANS suffering because some idiots set up labels long before the current borders. If Islam and Hebrew religions were never invented this conflict would NOT be happening.

But since it has, and we cannot change the past, WE as a species need to see reality for what it is. When someone dies, a child, a parent, on either side, you are STILL talking about someone's loved one. There is a human ultimately you affect.

This will always be the case and has always been the case IN ALL HUMAN CONFLICT.

Get your fucking head out of your ass. Conflicts have always existed in our species history. Unless you accept this, all that will happen is the cycle of once the abused will become the abuser. If you want to accuse Israel of abuse, there are plenty here, including me, that would agree to abuse on their part. But I cannot support nor will ever support the goals of the current powers of Palestine.

Two wrongs don't make a right. What you should do is look outside labels for ANY AND ALL individuals who have the common goal of ending this instead of pissing on each other.

You want my support? GROW THE FUCK UP, and stop your childish "guilt by association".

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10143
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
wtf

What the fuck just happened?

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:What the fuck

Vastet wrote:
What the fuck just happened?

If you are asking about my response. I just cannot stand how he can pretend to actually care about the oppression of humans on the one hand, but talks like he'd turn around and do the very same thing to others himself. "Hell" is the fairy tale version of "justice" which is nothing more than revenge. Noony doesn't want "justice". He wants revenge. He talks like if he were a god himself Israel would be thrown into the same hell he rightfully denies.

 

I am simply trying to stick a mirror to his face and show him that that kind of hate is destructive and merely adds to human division.

I have fangs myself, and there are things I do hate myself. But the difference is when I blaspheme and cuss, it is not saying "I want to kick your ass mother fucker", but "Will you please knock it off". I use it to embarrass people, not threaten them. I hate what evolution can produce as far as behavior and beliefs. But I cannot hate people merely based on label.

 

Human behavior in our compassion and cruelty to each other was around long before either of these religions existed, long before these boarders existed. I see the key to the problem as being in more people seeing human condition and humans being products of their environments, rather than special by proxy of boarder or tradition.

 

My response was off topic. But related. How the hell can he rightfully condemn such horrible concept as hell, which is a revenge motif, but talk like Israel deserves water boarding and torture itself? He doesn't want that to happen to him, or the people he supports, but talks like he himself is willing to lower himself to the worst our species evolutionary history can and unfortunately produces.

Like I said in my response, two wrongs don't make a right.  He needs to understand why he rejects "hell" and point that at his own "hate" of "Issziehuggers" talk.  The world needs less revenge, less hate, less violence. Not more.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10143
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I was partly referring to

I was partly referring to your response, but also to his OP. I read his post then your post and my brain exploded. > >

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Vastet wrote:
I was partly referring to your response, but also to his OP. I read his post then your post and my brain exploded. > >

www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31733

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Vastet

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I was partly referring to your response, but also to his OP. I read his post then your post and my brain exploded. > >

www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31733

 

From the link, your last post.

Quote:
Self-determination includes the right to choose any form of government desired. Denial of self-determination is tyranny.

Tell that to Neda who was murdered by Iran's government . Tell that to gays who get discovered in middle east countries. Tell that to the women of Afghanistan.

SORRY MINORITIES, your government has the right to treat you like shit according to Noony because of "Self determination".

YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THAT IS an attitude being an atheist living in a Christian majority?

PALESTINE would not treat minorities well if given a state. PERIOD! If you right now were there, and said "Allah is not real" You'd be lucky to merely be arrested, you'd probably get beaten up, or murdered. But I guess that would be ok, because of "self determination".

All you are advocating is mob rule by vote. A pluralistic society is not of "self determination" as an absolute power where minorities are not protected. Our western pluralistic governments are not voting as the only say by majority. Our western governments have oversight and protection of dissent. If Palestine got a state, it would NOT protect dissent.

So if America through "Self determination" votes back slavery you'd be ok with that? If Americans voted to ban atheists from voicing their positions, you'd be ok with that?

You are so full of shit it makes my head spin.

NOW if Palestine is going to set up a secular pluralistic government, GREAT, prove me wrong, but from the way their leaders talk, I don't see that happening.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
...

Like I said in my response, two wrongs don't make a right.  He needs to understand why he rejects "hell" and point that at his own "hate" of "Issziehuggers" talk.  The world needs less revenge, less hate, less violence. Not more.

I made a joke about hell which is a novel variant upon several older ones. It is not particularly funny but people who vaguely remember jokes tend to come up with funnier versions of it. It is the way jokes work.

As to the off topic I merely observed the denial of self-determination is tyranny.

I believe the entire free world agrees with that.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I was partly referring to your response, but also to his OP. I read his post then your post and my brain exploded. > >

www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31733

From the link, your last post.

Quote:
Self-determination includes the right to choose any form of government desired. Denial of self-determination is tyranny.

Tell that to Neda who was murdered by Iran's government . Tell that to gays who get discovered in middle east countries. Tell that to the women of Afghanistan.

Non Sequitur. I did not say Israel was any better than Iran. 

Iran is not the dictator over any other country.

As the Big Bang Theory joke goes, Of course I am being nice. That is why I added the tator.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I was partly referring to your response, but also to his OP. I read his post then your post and my brain exploded. > >

www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31733

From the link, your last post.

Quote:
Self-determination includes the right to choose any form of government desired. Denial of self-determination is tyranny.

Tell that to Neda who was murdered by Iran's government . Tell that to gays who get discovered in middle east countries. Tell that to the women of Afghanistan.

Non Sequitur. I did not say Israel was any better than Iran. 

Iran is not the dictator over any other country.

As the Big Bang Theory joke goes, Of course I am being nice. That is why I added the tator.

 

So the fuck what, in essence you ARE supporting dictatorships by saying that. Well if they want to beat the shit out of their own citizens, who am I to complain? They aren't beating the shit out of me, so who cares?

You are such a fucking idiot.

Again asshole, you wouldn't be saying that if your country used "self determination" to take away your individual rights.

I am so glad blacks didn't listen to you, "Hey negros, Noony says the white majority has a right to self determination", so back to the cotton fields".

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I was partly referring to your response, but also to his OP. I read his post then your post and my brain exploded. > >

www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31733

From the link, your last post.

Quote:
Self-determination includes the right to choose any form of government desired. Denial of self-determination is tyranny.

Tell that to Neda who was murdered by Iran's government . Tell that to gays who get discovered in middle east countries. Tell that to the women of Afghanistan.

Non Sequitur. I did not say Israel was any better than Iran. 

Iran is not the dictator over any other country.

As the Big Bang Theory joke goes, Of course I am being nice. That is why I added the tator.

So the fuck what, in essence you ARE supporting dictatorships by saying that. Well if they want to beat the shit out of their own citizens, who am I to complain? They aren't beating the shit out of me, so who cares?

You are such a fucking idiot.

Again asshole, you wouldn't be saying that if your country used "self determination" to take away your individual rights.

I am so glad blacks didn't listen to you, "Hey negros, Noony says the white majority has a right to self determination", so back to the cotton fields".

Denial of self-determination is tyranny even when it is a jewish tyranny and even when done in the name of the highest jewish morality. We are talking about the most moral army in the world or have you forgotten?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
NOW once again you have yet

NOW once again you have yet in all this time of being an asshole bigot, FAILED every single time to discribe the government Palestine WOULD set up if given the power to do so.

1. Would it protect religious and political minorities?

2. Would those minorities be able to use free press, and compete for political office?

You and I both know the answer to that which makes you a fucking hypocrite. Tyranny is tyranny be it one state on another or tryanny of a state on it's own citizens.

So like I said, you are no fucking better than those you accuse.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

I have been trying to avoid cluttering this website with bickering by reducing things to the simplest level. You insist upon doing otherwise. With apologies to the Sapient, hallowed be his name, I reply.

Quote:
NOW once again you have yet in all this time of being an asshole bigot, FAILED every single time to discribe the government Palestine WOULD set up if given the power to do so.

1. Would it protect religious and political minorities?

Jews FREELY and without concern for any consequences beyond air medals for doing so gleefullly murder non-Jews under their control.

That also applies without fear of any contracition and with confirmation from animal zionist sources to the 1956 murders of Egyptians and the murders committed in the first and second Lebanon wars.

It also includes all the murders of everyone who has done nothing other than fight the malevolent jewish dictatorship. If the resistance is lawful killing them is murder plain and simple. Following orders is not a lawful defense.

Quote:
2. Would those minorities be able to use free press, and compete for political office?

So when Jews prevent it why is it a good thing? I do realize Jews still celebrate the execution of Julius Streicher at Nuremberg for the crime of exercising the right freedom of the press.

Quote:
You and I both know the answer to that which makes you a fucking hypocrite. Tyranny is tyranny be it one state on another or tryanny of a state on it's own citizens.

Fine with me. I am a hypocrite. Not a problem for me. Better hypocrite than a defender jewish tyranny. Hypocracy hurts no one. Tyranny murders every damned day. Before you attempt to divert the discussion EVERY DEATH related to the tyranny is murder.

That includes everyone who has died because JEWS require amublances to wait for hours at cheicikpoints. That includes both the women and their dead infants.

It is a jewish thing. Get over it.

Quote:
So like I said, you are no fucking better than those you accuse.
 

At the risk of appearing to be a Sheldon Cooper, I am thinking of the climactic scene of Search for Spock and the words, I AM SICK OF YOU.

I find it disgusting that anyone would defend the mass murdering government of Israel under the pretension that a Jew is less of an idiot than a Christian or monkey god worshiper.

Just to end this on a humorous note, I do not look forward to another holocaust. The sequel is never as good as the original.

My apologies to haaretz.com for stealing their joke.

Good sir,

You may not like what I post. Trust me. I have barely scratched the surface if you really want recitations of gratuitous murder from ISRAELI and JEWISH sources. Please back off before I dump a GB of damning material from those sources on you.

I have held back in simply describing what Jewish Israelis have written. I can start reciting how Jews praise murdering one suspect and 19 innocents is praised as a great JEWISH accomplishment.

Your EFing lie about the form of government when you KNOW for a FACT that Israel financed Hamas to be an Islamic irritant to the secular PLO. You know that and you lie.

As Israeli news sources have reported Israel hires, trains and pays professional liars for Israel. If you are not being paid now you should apply and get paid for your efforts.

BTW: I really am sick of you.

AND denial of self deternination remains jewish tyranny.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I have been trying to avoid cluttering this website with bickering by reducing things to the simplest level. You insist upon doing otherwise. With apologies to the Sapient, hallowed be his name, I reply.

Quote:
NOW once again you have yet in all this time of being an asshole bigot, FAILED every single time to discribe the government Palestine WOULD set up if given the power to do so.

1. Would it protect religious and political minorities?

Jews FREELY and without concern for any consequences beyond air medals for doing so gleefullly murder non-Jews under their control.

That also applies without fear of any contracition and with confirmation from animal zionist sources to the 1956 murders of Egyptians and the murders committed in the first and second Lebanon wars.

It also includes all the murders of everyone who has done nothing other than fight the malevolent jewish dictatorship. If the resistance is lawful killing them is murder plain and simple. Following orders is not a lawful defense.

Quote:
2. Would those minorities be able to use free press, and compete for political office?

So when Jews prevent it why is it a good thing? I do realize Jews still celebrate the execution of Julius Streicher at Nuremberg for the crime of exercising the right freedom of the press.

Quote:
You and I both know the answer to that which makes you a fucking hypocrite. Tyranny is tyranny be it one state on another or tryanny of a state on it's own citizens.

Fine with me. I am a hypocrite. Not a problem for me. Better hypocrite than a defender jewish tyranny. Hypocracy hurts no one. Tyranny murders every damned day. Before you attempt to divert the discussion EVERY DEATH related to the tyranny is murder.

That includes everyone who has died because JEWS require amublances to wait for hours at cheicikpoints. That includes both the women and their dead infants.

It is a jewish thing. Get over it.

Quote:
So like I said, you are no fucking better than those you accuse.
 

At the risk of appearing to be a Sheldon Cooper, I am thinking of the climactic scene of Search for Spock and the words, I AM SICK OF YOU.

I find it disgusting that anyone would defend the mass murdering government of Israel under the pretension that a Jew is less of an idiot than a Christian or monkey god worshiper.

Just to end this on a humorous note, I do not look forward to another holocaust. The sequel is never as good as the original.

My apologies to haaretz.com for stealing their joke.

Good sir,

You may not like what I post. Trust me. I have barely scratched the surface if you really want recitations of gratuitous murder from ISRAELI and JEWISH sources. Please back off before I dump a GB of damning material from those sources on you.

I have held back in simply describing what Jewish Israelis have written. I can start reciting how Jews praise murdering one suspect and 19 innocents is praised as a great JEWISH accomplishment.

Your EFing lie about the form of government when you KNOW for a FACT that Israel financed Hamas to be an Islamic irritant to the secular PLO. You know that and you lie.

As Israeli news sources have reported Israel hires, trains and pays professional liars for Israel. If you are not being paid now you should apply and get paid for your efforts.

BTW: I really am sick of you.

AND denial of self deternination remains jewish tyranny.

"Self determination" is what the south in the Civil war wanted. I doubt you'd find any blacks today who would have wanted the south to win,

Now, you keep accusing Israel of not giving a shit. But yet the Palestinian leaders have sentenced a homeowner to death for doing what ANY homeowner should have the right to do. He sold his property. His death sentence? Selling it to a "Jew".

 

I cant stand Christianity or Islam as far as religious claims, but if a Christian or a Muslim wants to buy my house I have every right to sell it to whomever I want.

 

THIS STORY is WHY I will not support a Palestinian state. If they are willing to murder someone because of a basic human right because they don't like the buyer, they have their heads up their ass, which is further proof that if given a state any non-Muslim would be treated like shit. They would have had the same reaction if that Arab had sold it to a Christian or atheist.

Now, unlike you, here in the States, when Christians objected to the NY mosque I SUPPORTED it. Not because I believe in Islam, but because the property was legally sold and any property owner has the right to legally sell their property to any other law abiding citizen.

The Palestinian authorities are no different than whites were to blacks. IF THEY got their own state  non-Muslims including if you and I lived there would be treated just like blacks were by whites in the 60s, AT BEST.

You bitch about tyranny but fail to see that Palestine would treat non Muslims very shitty.

http://www.atheistforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33441&p=782642#p782642

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I have been trying to avoid cluttering this website with bickering by reducing things to the simplest level. You insist upon doing otherwise. With apologies to the Sapient, hallowed be his name, I reply.

Quote:
NOW once again you have yet in all this time of being an asshole bigot, FAILED every single time to discribe the government Palestine WOULD set up if given the power to do so.

1. Would it protect religious and political minorities?

Jews FREELY and without concern for any consequences beyond air medals for doing so gleefullly murder non-Jews under their control.

That also applies without fear of any contracition and with confirmation from animal zionist sources to the 1956 murders of Egyptians and the murders committed in the first and second Lebanon wars.

It also includes all the murders of everyone who has done nothing other than fight the malevolent jewish dictatorship. If the resistance is lawful killing them is murder plain and simple. Following orders is not a lawful defense.

Quote:
2. Would those minorities be able to use free press, and compete for political office?

So when Jews prevent it why is it a good thing? I do realize Jews still celebrate the execution of Julius Streicher at Nuremberg for the crime of exercising the right freedom of the press.

Quote:
You and I both know the answer to that which makes you a fucking hypocrite. Tyranny is tyranny be it one state on another or tryanny of a state on it's own citizens.

Fine with me. I am a hypocrite. Not a problem for me. Better hypocrite than a defender jewish tyranny. Hypocracy hurts no one. Tyranny murders every damned day. Before you attempt to divert the discussion EVERY DEATH related to the tyranny is murder.

That includes everyone who has died because JEWS require amublances to wait for hours at cheicikpoints. That includes both the women and their dead infants.

It is a jewish thing. Get over it.

Quote:
So like I said, you are no fucking better than those you accuse.
 

At the risk of appearing to be a Sheldon Cooper, I am thinking of the climactic scene of Search for Spock and the words, I AM SICK OF YOU.

I find it disgusting that anyone would defend the mass murdering government of Israel under the pretension that a Jew is less of an idiot than a Christian or monkey god worshiper.

Just to end this on a humorous note, I do not look forward to another holocaust. The sequel is never as good as the original.

My apologies to haaretz.com for stealing their joke.

Good sir,

You may not like what I post. Trust me. I have barely scratched the surface if you really want recitations of gratuitous murder from ISRAELI and JEWISH sources. Please back off before I dump a GB of damning material from those sources on you.

I have held back in simply describing what Jewish Israelis have written. I can start reciting how Jews praise murdering one suspect and 19 innocents is praised as a great JEWISH accomplishment.

Your EFing lie about the form of government when you KNOW for a FACT that Israel financed Hamas to be an Islamic irritant to the secular PLO. You know that and you lie.

As Israeli news sources have reported Israel hires, trains and pays professional liars for Israel. If you are not being paid now you should apply and get paid for your efforts.

BTW: I really am sick of you.

AND denial of self deternination remains jewish tyranny.

SO IF THE PLO is "secular" then why did Hamas gain power through the voting of it's own citizens? I guess that was a Jewish conspiracy too? Israel managed to force all the Palestinians to vote Hamas into a majority power?

Wow, must be some Kool Aid those kikes are putting in the water to make zombies out of the Muslim majority population.

I have never been in denial that there are PARTS of the Palestinian population that DO want secular pluralism. But the MAJORITY is not of a secular mindset and there are not enough Palestinians in power that want a secular government because the majority of their population DOES NOT want a secular government.

NOW it is up to them to prove me wrong. I would love nothing more than for the majority of the population say "we will extened government protection and equal rights to ANY and all minorities living in Palestine". You know damned fucking well that wont happen.

AND AGAIN you being an atheist have your head up your ass. If you went through the streets of Palestine and said "Allah doesn't exist" you would get beaten up at best, arrested, or worse. Here if I get beaten up for saying :"Jesus doesn't exist", no matter how much my government may not like me, common law demands that the perpetrator be arrested and charged.

In Palestine they arrest you for merely belonging to the wrong club or saying the wrong thing or blaspheming Allah. So NO FUCKING WAY am I going to support that kind of gang mentality.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

"Self determination" is what the south in the Civil war wanted. I doubt you'd find any blacks today who would have wanted the south to win,

Because of the American Civil War a jewish tyranny is permitted. That makes perfect sense.

Because Blacks were slaves Jews can have segregated squatter towns protected by jewish terror troops. Even that makes for a twisted form of jewish logic.

Quote:
Now, you keep accusing Israel of not giving a shit.

I said Jews are tyrannical, ruthless dictators. I note you have NOT disagreed.


 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

SO IF THE PLO is "secular" then why did Hamas gain power through the voting of it's own citizens? I guess that was a Jewish conspiracy too? Israel managed to force all the Palestinians to vote Hamas into a majority power?

Why did Israel finance the founding of Hamas?

Quote:
Wow, must be some Kool Aid those kikes are putting in the water to make zombies out of the Muslim majority population.

I have never been in denial that there are PARTS of the Palestinian population that DO want secular pluralism. But the MAJORITY is not of a secular mindset and there are not enough Palestinians in power that want a secular government because the majority of their population DOES NOT want a secular government.

NOW it is up to them to prove me wrong. I would love nothing more than for the majority of the population say "we will extened government protection and equal rights to ANY and all minorities living in Palestine". You know damned fucking well that wont happen.

AND AGAIN you being an atheist have your head up your ass. If you went through the streets of Palestine and said "Allah doesn't exist" you would get beaten up at best, arrested, or worse. Here if I get beaten up for saying :"Jesus doesn't exist", no matter how much my government may not like me, common law demands that the perpetrator be arrested and charged.

In Palestine they arrest you for merely belonging to the wrong club or saying the wrong thing or blaspheming Allah. So NO FUCKING WAY am I going to support that kind of gang mentality.

What does that have to with jewish tyranny?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

SO IF THE PLO is "secular" then why did Hamas gain power through the voting of it's own citizens? I guess that was a Jewish conspiracy too? Israel managed to force all the Palestinians to vote Hamas into a majority power?

Why did Israel finance the founding of Hamas?

Quote:
Wow, must be some Kool Aid those kikes are putting in the water to make zombies out of the Muslim majority population.

I have never been in denial that there are PARTS of the Palestinian population that DO want secular pluralism. But the MAJORITY is not of a secular mindset and there are not enough Palestinians in power that want a secular government because the majority of their population DOES NOT want a secular government.

NOW it is up to them to prove me wrong. I would love nothing more than for the majority of the population say "we will extened government protection and equal rights to ANY and all minorities living in Palestine". You know damned fucking well that wont happen.

AND AGAIN you being an atheist have your head up your ass. If you went through the streets of Palestine and said "Allah doesn't exist" you would get beaten up at best, arrested, or worse. Here if I get beaten up for saying :"Jesus doesn't exist", no matter how much my government may not like me, common law demands that the perpetrator be arrested and charged.

In Palestine they arrest you for merely belonging to the wrong club or saying the wrong thing or blaspheming Allah. So NO FUCKING WAY am I going to support that kind of gang mentality.

What does that have to with jewish tyranny?

 

HYPOCRISY JACKASS!

You pontificate about "tyranny" and even when the situation of one person selling a house to another person YOUR LEADERS are condemning a man TO DEATH over what should be his FUCKING RIGHT and why? Because he sold his house to a Jew. How the fuck is that not tyranny itself?

"We don't want no niggers living in our white neighborhood" SAME SHIT JACKASS!

YOU ARE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Brian37

Kapkao wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

And what makes you think I do?

Pointing fingers at Israel does not make sentencing someone to death for selling a house justified.

Otherwise it is moral to Iran to murder gays and blasphemers just because they established borders.

This is really a stupid standard because, like I said, the South wanted to keep blacks as slaves. I guess because they wanted the right to "self determination" the North was wrong for not letting the South separate.

The fact remains that if Palestine got it's own boarders and own state, any non-Muslim, non majority living in Palestine, anyone not goose stepping to their ideology WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

And for a couple of atheists to pretend that they wouldn't I dare both of you to walk through the streets of Palestine and say "Allah does not exist". You'd be lucky if you only got your ass kicked.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
You cannot be morally

You cannot be morally consistent by saying it is not ok when they harm me, but it is ok when I harm my own. How the hell are you taking the moral high ground?

I see no difference between tyranny of one country over another as being any different than ANY government being tyrannical to it's own.

In western governments in pluralistic societies there are checks against monopolies of power. There is protection of dissent and minorities. If someone can be sentenced to death for simply selling the  house, because of the mere label the buyer had, I see this as no different as the tyranny of whites when the stacked juries to falsely convict blacks for crimes they did not commit.

It is not a crime to sell your property and it should not matter who buys it. If you cannot see what Palestine did to its own Arab citizen as tyranny, then this thread is a lost cause and I am wasting my time.

What Palestine did to its own Arab citizen is no different than Germany did in banning Germans from doing business with Jews, EVEN BEFORE they went outside their own borders.

 

This isnt even a label issue. Whites in America had the same oppressive laws banning blacks from doing all sorts of things and even turning on their fellow whites when a white person associated with blacks.

 

This is merely the dark side of our evolution it is merely a product of the childish "in group" "out group" bullshit our species has fallen for for far too long.

 

Palestine is merely using Jews as a scapegoat to justify their own oppression. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Palestine has every opportunity to prove me and the world wrong about them. They have every opportunity to prove that they can and want to protect pluralism and minorities. Until, and unless they do such, they will not get my support. With all my hope I do wish they would prove me wrong.

 

For the few in their ranks that really do want to get with the modern world I have every sympathy. But those are not the majority unfortunately. I hope the secular among them that would and do value pluralism and not fascism or theocracy, do grow and take hold. But right now, I do not see that happening.

 

Sentencing someone to death for selling a house to a Jew is no different than murdering a white man for kissing a black girl. It was bad enough in America's history that we had government sanctioned tyranny of whites over blacks. It was bad enough even after slavery ended that we still had vigilantes that lynched blacks and stacked juries.

If "self determination" is the only thing that constitutes morality, then when America was founded, because it had slavery at the time, then slavery should not have ended.

 

It is not a crime to sell property you own and the person who bought it in this case WAS NOT STEALING IT so the government of Palestine is being tyrannical to a transaction we in the west take for granted.

If you are going to claim individual human rights as being part of a moral government then the morally constant thing to do is to CONDEMN Palestine for marking someone for murder merely for selling property that belonged to them. Otherwise the word "hypocrisy" is apt for what Noony is supporting.

 

While there is no such thing as a perfect government, the ones that are more civil and more humane are the ones that protect the best the lest amongst them.

America has been tyrannical itself to its own. It has been tyrannical to blacks and women and gays. But what we do have which Palestine will not set up, with the current climate, which I wish and hope they do, is the ability to grow and learn from our mistakes and treat minorities as they would want to be treated.

Pointing rightfully at whatever Israel does wrong ignores the bigotry and ignorance its own government sanctions. It is not human suffering that I am ignoring when it comes to Palestinians. It is the current climate of monochromatic thought that would not and does not currently foster a pluralistic future. I hope someday it will.

S

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
Posts: 1565
Joined: 2007-01-18
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And what makes

Brian37 wrote:

And what makes you think I do?

Pointing fingers at Israel does not make sentencing someone to death for selling a house justified.

Otherwise it is moral to Iran to murder gays and blasphemers just because they established borders.

This is really a stupid standard because, like I said, the South wanted to keep blacks as slaves. I guess because they wanted the right to "self determination" the North was wrong for not letting the South separate.

The fact remains that if Palestine got it's own boarders and own state, any non-Muslim, non majority living in Palestine, anyone not goose stepping to their ideology WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

And for a couple of atheists to pretend that they wouldn't I dare both of you to walk through the streets of Palestine and say "Allah does not exist". You'd be lucky if you only got your ass kicked.

I think your argument fails in two ways. We could argue a group of people under such an occupation would impose upon themselves something undesirable if it were possible. There's an obvious utilitarian argument. No one can seriously argue that Palestinians would impose upon themselves a system that is worse for the majority of them than what they endure presently.

In that light I think your analogy about the US civil war is not apt. The majority of people in the Confederate states were harmed in that they had to sell their labor for wages competitive in a system where chattel slavery existed or they were slaves. I think your argument is more like those who argued against the emancipation of slaves based on the belief they were unfit to rule their own lives.

Even if you do believe it would be worse or we take it as given simply for the sake of argument, it would only serve as reason to think there shouldn't be self governance in this case. To suggest it would somehow show the concepts of self-determination or self governance to have no intrinsic value, I think is ahistorical if we're looking at the development of democracies and durability of imposed democracies.




 

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

SO IF THE PLO is "secular" then why did Hamas gain power through the voting of it's own citizens? I guess that was a Jewish conspiracy too? Israel managed to force all the Palestinians to vote Hamas into a majority power?

Why did Israel finance the founding of Hamas?

Quote:
Wow, must be some Kool Aid those kikes are putting in the water to make zombies out of the Muslim majority population.

I have never been in denial that there are PARTS of the Palestinian population that DO want secular pluralism. But the MAJORITY is not of a secular mindset and there are not enough Palestinians in power that want a secular government because the majority of their population DOES NOT want a secular government.

NOW it is up to them to prove me wrong. I would love nothing more than for the majority of the population say "we will extened government protection and equal rights to ANY and all minorities living in Palestine". You know damned fucking well that wont happen.

AND AGAIN you being an atheist have your head up your ass. If you went through the streets of Palestine and said "Allah doesn't exist" you would get beaten up at best, arrested, or worse. Here if I get beaten up for saying :"Jesus doesn't exist", no matter how much my government may not like me, common law demands that the perpetrator be arrested and charged.

In Palestine they arrest you for merely belonging to the wrong club or saying the wrong thing or blaspheming Allah. So NO FUCKING WAY am I going to support that kind of gang mentality.

What does that have to with jewish tyranny?

 

HYPOCRISY JACKASS!

You pontificate about "tyranny" and even when the situation of one person selling a house to another person YOUR LEADERS are condemning a man TO DEATH over what should be his FUCKING RIGHT and why? Because he sold his house to a Jew. How the fuck is that not tyranny itself?

"We don't want no niggers living in our white neighborhood" SAME SHIT JACKASS!

YOU ARE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!

Perhaps you could be more explicit as to what you see as hypocrisy in what I have posted. I would have thought financing Hamas and then whining about it be hypcrisy.

In the mean time why do you defend malevolent jewish tyrants?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Kapkao wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

Death to tyrants as always. It is hardly anything new.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

And what makes you think I do?

Pointing fingers at Israel does not make sentencing someone to death for selling a house justified.

Otherwise it is moral to Iran to murder gays and blasphemers just because they established borders.

This is really a stupid standard because, like I said, the South wanted to keep blacks as slaves. I guess because they wanted the right to "self determination" the North was wrong for not letting the South separate.

The fact remains that if Palestine got it's own boarders and own state, any non-Muslim, non majority living in Palestine, anyone not goose stepping to their ideology WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

And for a couple of atheists to pretend that they wouldn't I dare both of you to walk through the streets of Palestine and say "Allah does not exist". You'd be lucky if you only got your ass kicked.

There is no question Jews run a malevolent (dare I say evil?) military tyranny over million of non-Jews. You have expressed no disagreement with that.

As we are in agreement that the Jews are the evil tryants why do you keep posting?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

You cannot be morally consistent by saying it is not ok when they harm me, but it is ok when I harm my own. How the hell are you taking the moral high ground?

Consistency is damning all tyrants even the jewish ones.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Gauche wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

And what makes you think I do?

Pointing fingers at Israel does not make sentencing someone to death for selling a house justified.

Otherwise it is moral to Iran to murder gays and blasphemers just because they established borders.

This is really a stupid standard because, like I said, the South wanted to keep blacks as slaves. I guess because they wanted the right to "self determination" the North was wrong for not letting the South separate.

The fact remains that if Palestine got it's own boarders and own state, any non-Muslim, non majority living in Palestine, anyone not goose stepping to their ideology WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT!

And for a couple of atheists to pretend that they wouldn't I dare both of you to walk through the streets of Palestine and say "Allah does not exist". You'd be lucky if you only got your ass kicked.

I think your argument fails in two ways. We could argue a group of people under such an occupation would impose upon themselves something undesirable if it were possible. There's an obvious utilitarian argument. No one can seriously argue that Palestinians would impose upon themselves a system that is worse for the majority of them than what they endure presently.

It is not an arugment. It is a non sequitur. What peole choose is self-deterimination. Denial of self-determination is tyranny. There is nothing more to say. Whatever that government might do it is inconceivable it would confiscate the private property of Palestinians and give it to thugs, hooligans and murderers even if they are all  Jews.

Quote:
In that light I think your analogy about the US civil war is not apt. The majority of people in the Confederate states were harmed in that they had to sell their labor for wages competitive in a system where chattel slavery existed or they were slaves. I think your argument is more like those who argued against the emancipation of slaves based on the belief they were unfit to rule their own lives.

It is also bogus to compare the politics of the US in the 1840s and 1850s with a malevolent foreign jewish tryanny today. One might as well justify the total destruction of the West Bank because Rome did it to Carthage. While that is not to for from Jews with their Joshua complex as they still celebrate wanton mass slaughters such as Deir Yassin.

Quote:
Even if you do believe it would be worse or we take it as given simply for the sake of argument, it would only serve as reason to think there shouldn't be self governance in this case. To suggest it would somehow show the concepts of self-determination or self governance to have no intrinsic value, I think is ahistorical if we're looking at the development of democracies and durability of imposed democracies.

Which is almost laughably amusing in that the entire criminal zionist movement is based upon people who are Jews by political affiliation only have a right to self-determination at the expense of anyone they designate as expendable in the pursuance of this goal.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

You cannot be morally consistent by saying it is not ok when they harm me, but it is ok when I harm my own. How the hell are you taking the moral high ground?

Consistency is damning all tyrants even the jewish ones.

 

I challenge you to point out where I have ever said that Israel(SO PLEASE STOP USING THE WORD JEW) where did I ever say Israel has always done the right thing and their shit don't stink?

Your guilt by association crap is childish and wearing quite thin.

I lived under Bush, I think he fucked up tons of shit and got alot of people killed in war needlessly when we didn't have to be there. But that does not make me a criminal for merely living in the same boarders.

BOTH sides are wrong. But not all people within either sides boarders support everything their respective powers do.

Right now Israel is merely the lesser of the two evils to me. They have private property rights, they have a free press and they value western pluralism much more than Palestine does. That does not mean I support every action they have taken.

WHAT YOU need to do is to get off the fucking labels and stop condemning all Jews. Condemn actions, not individuals. I don't condemn all Palestinians but I do condemn what they would set up if given a state. I do condemn what the PA did to their own IN SENTENCING THEIR OWN TO DEATH for doing what should be a basic human right, selling a house.

I did condemn Israel for bombing the school. I did condemn them for bombing Lebenon(sp) which even killed Arab Christians and propelled much of that state back into the stone age.

Now here is a group of JEWS who would agree with you jackass.

http://jfjfp.com/?page_id=2

You and I are atheists but that does not mean we agree. Beyond Saving and I are atheists but we could not be further apart on economics. If you can accept that, then stop think in terms of labels and seek individuals wherever you find them who want a secular peace, NO MATER who they are or where they live.

You need to get of your high horse. If you want to take the moral high ground then treat a human as a human first. I will support for example, a Christian like Obama before I would want Beyond Saving, an atheist, as my President.

We are all humans first, that is where you are going to find common ground. We were not born with labels, labels get sold to us. I know you want peace, but it cannot be peace through submission or peace through segregation. Not Palestinian segregation condemning someone for selling a house to a "jew" or Jewish Segregation putting up walls and illegally taking land.

Palestine has to give up on the idea that Israel is going to go away as a nation. Palestine has to get with modern times and promise to protect a free press and equal rights for minority non-Muslims. IF and when AND I HOPE THEY DO, if they do that, they will have my full support.

Israel has to give up on the idea that they can just beat the shit out of Palestinians whenever they feel like it. They have to stop expanding settlements. They also themselves have to give up on a "Jewish state" and just be a secular state. But the fact remains that the deed is done and neither is going anywhere. So the wise thing for DECENT HUMANS to do is to seek common law, not common dogma, or common tradition, COMMON SECULAR LAW.

But this conflict is a product of our evolution because of humans falsely making the priorities labels, when the reality is that it is merely a product of "in group vs out group".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
You cannot be morally consistent by saying it is not ok when they harm me, but it is ok when I harm my own. How the hell are you taking the moral high ground?

Consistency is damning all tyrants even the jewish ones.

I challenge you to point out where I have ever said that Israel(SO PLEASE STOP USING THE WORD JEW) where did I ever say Israel has always done the right thing and their shit don't stink?

"Jewish and democratic" shit does stink.

The evil "jewish and democratic" tyranny must end.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Kapkao

Brian37 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

And what makes you think I do?

Strawman. I didn't say ANYTHING about you, and I'll appreciate you not pulling a jcgadfly on me in the future.


 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Kapkao wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Kapkao wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

And what makes you think I do?

Strawman. I didn't say ANYTHING about you, and I'll appreciate you not pulling a jcgadfly on me in the future.

I talk about the deaths on Topeka from polluted drinking water.

He talks about the global deaths from polluted drining water and says Topeka is a lower priority.

If the global problem cannot be solved then Topekans should suck it up and die.

The difference here is the Jewish military tyranny is the ONLY foreign military dictatorship in the world. There is no fallacious global case to retreat to. The jewish foreign tyranny is the only foreign tyranny.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Kapkao

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Kapkao wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Kapkao wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

And what makes you think I do?

Strawman. I didn't say ANYTHING about you, and I'll appreciate you not pulling a jcgadfly on me in the future.

I talk about the deaths on Topeka from polluted drinking water.

He talks about the global deaths from polluted drining water and says Topeka is a lower priority.

If the global problem cannot be solved then Topekans should suck it up and die.

The difference here is the Jewish military tyranny is the ONLY foreign military dictatorship in the world. There is no fallacious global case to retreat to. The jewish foreign tyranny is the only foreign tyranny.

 

PALESTINE JUST CONDEMNED, NOT A "JEW" but an Arab Palestinian for SELLING  THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY, TO DEATH!

You just don't want niggers living in your ranks.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Hey Noony, here is a fine

Hey Noony, here is a fine example of a country minding it's own business and treating a minority so well with "self determination". So well that he fled rather than suffer the majority inquisition. I doubt he'd get better treatment in Palestine.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/23/209696.html

It is a story about an intelligent man, a pianist who because a stupid fucking inquisition via the government of Turkey, is opting to flee his home country. Why? Because theocratic assholes cant stand that someone doesn't buy their superstition.

Its ok to treat minorities like shit because you set up boarders and have social memes and traditions. This is the Islam of Turkey which is supposed to be much more moderate and westernized.

You are a fucking idiot if you want to sell me some bullshit crap that Palestinian's Muslims would treat non Muslim minorities well. If westernized Turkey is willing to crawl up a minority's ass, I'd hate to think what would happen to this poor guy if he lived in Palestine.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Kapkao wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Kapkao wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheists suffer in hell both from the fires and from having to share the fires with all those with the wrong religion.

You have a lot of fucking nerve being such a hypocrite. Until you can see Jews as humans instead of enemies you are no better than the "us vs them" crap you rightfully condemn.

 

He doesn't like oppressive nations. Neither do I...

And what makes you think I do?

Strawman. I didn't say ANYTHING about you, and I'll appreciate you not pulling a jcgadfly on me in the future.

I talk about the deaths on Topeka from polluted drinking water.

He talks about the global deaths from polluted drining water and says Topeka is a lower priority.

If the global problem cannot be solved then Topekans should suck it up and die.

The difference here is the Jewish military tyranny is the ONLY foreign military dictatorship in the world. There is no fallacious global case to retreat to. The jewish foreign tyranny is the only foreign tyranny.

 

PALESTINE JUST CONDEMNED, NOT A "JEW" but an Arab Palestinian for SELLING  THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY, TO DEATH!

You just don't want niggers living in your ranks.

How does that justify jewish tyranny?

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

Hey Noony, here is a fine example of a country minding it's own business and treating a minority so well with "self determination". So well that he fled rather than suffer the majority inquisition. I doubt he'd get better treatment in Palestine.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/23/209696.html

It is a story about an intelligent man, a pianist who because a stupid fucking inquisition via the government of Turkey, is opting to flee his home country. Why? Because theocratic assholes cant stand that someone doesn't buy their superstition.

Its ok to treat minorities like shit because you set up boarders and have social memes and traditions. This is the Islam of Turkey which is supposed to be much more moderate and westernized.

You are a fucking idiot if you want to sell me some bullshit crap that Palestinian's Muslims would treat non Muslim minorities well. If westernized Turkey is willing to crawl up a minority's ass, I'd hate to think what would happen to this poor guy if he lived in Palestine.

 

The subject is a thieving, murdering, ruthless jewish dictatorship. I understand your attempts to distract from jewish tyrants. Pardon if I keep coming back to the pleasure Jews take in being tyrants.

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Hey Noony, here is a fine example of a country minding it's own business and treating a minority so well with "self determination". So well that he fled rather than suffer the majority inquisition. I doubt he'd get better treatment in Palestine.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/23/209696.html

It is a story about an intelligent man, a pianist who because a stupid fucking inquisition via the government of Turkey, is opting to flee his home country. Why? Because theocratic assholes cant stand that someone doesn't buy their superstition.

Its ok to treat minorities like shit because you set up boarders and have social memes and traditions. This is the Islam of Turkey which is supposed to be much more moderate and westernized.

You are a fucking idiot if you want to sell me some bullshit crap that Palestinian's Muslims would treat non Muslim minorities well. If westernized Turkey is willing to crawl up a minority's ass, I'd hate to think what would happen to this poor guy if he lived in Palestine.

 

The subject is a thieving, murdering, ruthless jewish dictatorship. I understand your attempts to distract from jewish tyrants. Pardon if I keep coming back to the pleasure Jews take in being tyrants.

 

 

So you side with Muslims in that Hitler should have finished the Job?

YOU ARE A BIGOTED FUCKING JACKASS

STOP viewing life through your label glasses.

You know damned well if I handed you a gun you could NOT shoot a "Jewish kid" in the head face to face. So the problem isn't the label, the problem is the FUCKING ADULTS.

You bought your position because an adult sold it to you. THEY do harm to the people you support because of what adults sell them. BUT funny that, no matter how borders change and history changes and power shifts, evolution continues.

I have absolutely no doubt that if you take KIDS from both sides who have not been poisoned with the adult beefs they could get along. You are just merely stuck on a motif. Evolution doesn't give a shit about motifs. Until you see a human as a human first you will spew your stupid bullshit. The same "chosen people" "my land" bullshit Jews spew.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
The subject is a thieving, murdering, ruthless jewish dictatorship. I understand your attempts to distract from jewish tyrants. Pardon if I keep coming back to the pleasure Jews take in being tyrants.

So you side with Muslims in that Hitler should have finished the Job?

YOU ARE A BIGOTED FUCKING JACKASS

STOP viewing life through your label glasses.

You know damned well if I handed you a gun you could NOT shoot a "Jewish kid" in the head face to face. So the problem isn't the label, the problem is the FUCKING ADULTS.

I doubt I could find a reason to do so. However Jews do it all the time using M-16s but to non-jewish children. And several Israeli rabbis have declared it Halakic because they might grow up and harm Jews. But you know that. But if the non-jewish children are only throwing stones the mighty Jewish adults only break their arms. Summary maiming is a Jewish thing I guess.

You are correct Jews are much more manly and courageous than I.

Of course the labeler in me keeps looking at what they apparently enjoy doing and does not find any excuse for taking pleasure in this manner.

Quote:
You bought your position because an adult sold it to you.

You are quite naive as well. I am the first to openly call it a dictatorship in public discussion. I began developing the adjectives and rationale for them in November last year. I only started giving it a hard push in pubiic debate about a month ago. I have no idea what caused you to imagine this "adult" you are talking about.

It is starting to catch on and about as slowly as I expected. It should take another six months or so before some public figure believes he invented it on his own and starts using it. It won't be the first time I have succeeded. Problem is I have no control of the use of the success. I have had one result I detest but that is the risk I take.

Quote:
THEY do harm to the people you support because of what adults sell them. BUT funny that, no matter how borders change and history changes and power shifts, evolution continues.

Wasn't there an original Star Trek about the problems with Grups? The world is not all Star Trek, Leonard.

Quote:
I have absolutely no doubt that if you take KIDS from both sides who have not been poisoned with the adult beefs they could get along. You are just merely stuck on a motif. Evolution doesn't give a shit about motifs. Until you see a human as a human first you will spew your stupid bullshit. The same "chosen people" "my land" bullshit Jews spew.

In the mean time, end the tyrannical, jewish and democratic, military dictatorship.

The last words Abe Lincoln might have heard were, Sic Semper Tyrannis! From the days of ancient Athens to modern times no tyrant has a right to live. That is not a matter of adults. That is a matter of rational social governance. Death to the tyrants and death to all who support tyranny by their silence -- Israel's Willing Executioners.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Opie

Opie,

You sure are emotional. I mean, there's a number somewhere. 1-800 WHAAAA. I can tell that you have a hate for goodness, kindness values, you know Christian stuff.

Anyway, the fire and so fourth are figures of speech. A rule in hermeneutics is that the reality behind the figure is always much much greater then the figure itself.

So when you rot in hell and pain and you are tortured for being such a prideful man. You're probably divorced or having wife problems.

you will suffer for all your sins. Soon enough, you're "getting" old.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jabberwocky
atheist
Posts: 264
Joined: 2012-04-21
User is offlineOffline
Hmm

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Opie,

You sure are emotional. I mean, there's a number somewhere. 1-800 WHAAAA. I can tell that you have a hate for goodness, kindness values, you know Christian stuff.

Anyway, the fire and so fourth are figures of speech. A rule in hermeneutics is that the reality behind the figure is always much much greater then the figure itself.

So when you rot in hell and pain and you are tortured for being such a prideful man. You're probably divorced or having wife problems.

you will suffer for all your sins. Soon enough, you're "getting" old.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Wow. Well I had been lurking this forum for about a month before I decided to sign up here, so I'm no stranger to your posts. However, I must say that this is the first, and last, time that I will respond to any of your posts. First, if your spelling and grammar were the worst part of that post, you'd still be in trouble. There is actually no second point to make, but I think that comparing this post to your entire post history here, still puts me ahead.

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Jabb

Hi Jabb,

How Convenient Jabb. Of course you won't respond to my posts. First of all, you have no intellectual "fuel" to back up your worldview. Second, I kind of make you nervous with my boldness.

Now Jabb, the bottom line is that you need Jesus Christ. You have no understanding of value, goodness, justice, truth, etc. You are like a ship without an anchor in a storm.

And since Christianity is the most logical worldview with valid and sound reason that has quality higher then any other type of thinking, id say you'd bea  good fit.

and you'd learn how to think.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Opie,

You sure are emotional. I mean, there's a number somewhere. 1-800 WHAAAA. I can tell that you have a hate for goodness, kindness values, you know Christian stuff.

Anyway, the fire and so fourth are figures of speech. A rule in hermeneutics is that the reality behind the figure is always much much greater then the figure itself.

So when you rot in hell and pain and you are tortured for being such a prideful man. You're probably divorced or having wife problems.

you will suffer for all your sins. Soon enough, you're "getting" old.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Are you truly unaware your imagine of hell is that popularized by Dante and is not found in your bible?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi,

I'm on Brian's side on this one (except the pottie mouth language). sickem Brian. : )

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

I'm on Brian's side on this one (except the pottie mouth language). sickem Brian. : )

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I merely asked a question. You could have simply said yes and admitted your ignorance in promoting Dante's themes as biblical fact.

If you mean you do support jewish tyranny, there is no need to endorse what is black letter international law.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Marty Hamrick
atheist
Marty Hamrick's picture
Posts: 227
Joined: 2010-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Opie,

 You're probably divorced or having wife problems.

 

 

 

Aw, Goober, now I'm really hurt. I thought you were being personal and exclusive when you responded to my posts and accused me of being divorced or having marriage problems. At any rate, I'm happy to report that my marriage is solid.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."


ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
Posts: 562
Joined: 2009-02-22
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:BOTH sides are

Brian37 wrote:

BOTH sides are wrong. But not all people within either sides boarders support everything their respective powers do.

Which two sides are you talking about? A handful of civilians against the most powerful military in the middle east; those two sides are "both wrong"? Sorry, you voted wrong according to my interests, so now I get to indiscriminately kill your kids, take your land and humiliate your population - that's your idea of both-sides-are-wrong?

Hamas is an excuse for a prolongued genocide of the Palestinian population. Hamas has no capacity to fight their way out of a paper bag, let alone to make a dent in the strongest military in the middle east. Genocide plain and simple. Check out Norman Finkelstein on this topic and just accept the facts, man. Yea, jews were persecuted during the second world war. Yea, they are now part of the same machine that put their families in gas chambers back then. Yea, supporting your government when it does this kind of shit makes you a part of the crime. We can't excuse it.

By the way, that dude Jean Chauvin has to be a troll. If he isn't he's emotionally disturbed.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.