Poetry by Brian37 (poems by an atheist)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poetry by Brian37 (poems by an atheist)

I post all over the web, but I want a back up in case my computer or one particular website goes down.

I have decided to edit this post because I do not like giving people the wrong impression. I cannot read Shakespeare to save my life. I just remember this one line from act 5 scene 5 and put my own spin on it. I've had to explain this over and over so here I decided to put that in this post so there is no more presuming what I know or don't know. But the plot of MacBeth is the old lesson, you can have everything and nothing at all at the same time. And how did all that cruelty serve you in the end? But I do not like play summeries calling him a Nihisist, because it is possible to not do what he did, and accept life as being finite, and sitll have morals without religion. 

NEW EDIT 9/19/22 I got pissed at myself that I was scared to read MacBeth, so tonight, I forced myself to read it online. Now mind you, I did not understand it line for line, but basically Macbeth was an assdhole who murdered his way to the top, and did not believe the 3 witches prophcies. He murdered Duncan and had Banquo murdered. Banquo's ghost haunts Macbeth. And made the grave mistake of attacking McDuff's family and killing them(If I am reading this correctly) But Lady MacBeth has a guilty conscience and kills herself, upon finding out Macbeth basically says that life is not worth living and he should go down with a fight anyway, but refuses to fight  Macduff face to face and Macduff kills him as the hero. ( I SERIOUSLY read the entire play every line, tonight.  I even know where the famous line "double double, toil and trouble". comes from. The three witches, basically saying "look out Macbeth" your ass is in trouble. 

So basically the moral of the play, don't be a fucking asshole when trying to get to the top, or "the bigger they are the harder they fall". Reminds me of the movie Scarface and all the shitty things Tony did to get to the top and all for not. But Sosa in that case was not a good guy either.

QUOTE WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE MACBETH:"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Here is my spin on that wonderful and profound line:

Out, Out brief candle, By Brian37

To-deities, and to-gods, and to-God

Creeps in this petty tyrant from day to day

Until the extinction of humanity new ones will be invented

And all our yesterday's Gods have been created by fools

The way to tribal death. Out out brief myth

Claims are but a walking shadow, a poor reflection

That struts our narcissism upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by the credulous, full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing.

(END)

To all reading this thread, you may spread the link to this thread BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST INDIVIDUAL POEMS! Brian Sapient the owner of this website is full aware of my real name and my physical address. You will not get away with passing yourself off as me! ALL POEMS IN THIS THREAD ARE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE PERSON(ME) and may not be distributed without MY permission.

CHECK OUT MY NEW POETRY BLOG AT >>  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wish I had a giant thread

I wish I had a giant thread that showcased how awesome I am. 

Hmmm, maybe I should.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:I wish I

butterbattle wrote:

I wish I had a giant thread that showcased how awesome I am. 

Hmmm, maybe I should.

Huh? Not sure what you mean by that. I don't think I am "awesome" if that is what you imply. Still not going to stop me from being myself. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Yes I do

Brian37 wrote:
Yes I do moron. 

Brian lies.

Brian37 wrote:
Humans invent religion and it is all man made placebo sugar pill gap filling. If you want to wade through their elaborate excuse making you can. I accept I am finite and I don't need an artifical club to know "all this" was not put here for me.

There is one tiny bit of truth in this paragraph, and 6 or 7 lies. See if you can spot them all!

Brian37 wrote:
Huh? Not sure what you mean by that. I don't think I am "awesome" if that is what you imply. Still not going to stop me from being myself. 

Brian lies.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Not lying dipshit.Religion

Not lying dipshit.

Religion is human invented, nothing more. Bacteria do not pray to anything. There is your evidence that religion is not required for evolution to occur. Not my fucking bagage you are to fucking stupid to accept that.

"People like it" NO SHIT

"You cant stop it" NO SHIT

You cant stop volcanos either but you can understand them and get the fuck out of the way when they explode. 

Your the fucking idiot protecting old claims. Your the fucking idiot protecting worship of club. If our species went by your bullshit attitude we'd still believe the earth is flat.

Argument from "pretty" is not evidence outside people liking it. Argument from tradition also is not evidence. You fucking know that otherwise you wouldn't be rightfully attacking Jesuslovesyou. Your getting pissy with me becuase I include all religions in that scrutiny. 

TOO FUCKING BAD.

Our natural sciences explain why humans invent religions, not religion itself. Our human ability to form groups based on sugar pill thinking is all that is going on. The venus flytrap is attractive to the fly but it is still bait.

I could give on fuck less what you think of that, but that is the reality FUCKWITS like you don't want to face. 

The ability to stick a penis in a vagina, never required praying to a fat statue, or dead man on a stick or a Canaanite storm god Hebrews stole to concoct their own comic book club.

HUMANS were fucking long before those clubs were invented. Just like bacteria doesn't give one fuck who it infects. Cant get rid of bacteria either, but knowing what it does can help you manage it better.

Keep coddling the insecurites of antiquated bullshit if you wish. I think better of my species.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Not lying

Brian37 wrote:
Not lying dipshit.

Brian lies about lying.

Brian37 wrote:
Religion is human invented, nothing more.

A strawman/red herring combo coupled with ignorance.

Brian37 wrote:
Bacteria do not pray to anything.

Brian makes shit up. Despite the fact one might argue his intellect is roughly on par with single celled organisms, he has no justification to say what bacteria think about.

Brian37 wrote:
There is your evidence that religion is not required for evolution to occur.

Since Brian has presented no evidence, he is lying and making shit up.

Brian37 wrote:
Not my fucking bagage you are to fucking stupid to accept that.

But Brian is too stupid to understand the concepts involved in his 'arguments', so it really is his 'baggage.'

Brian37 wrote:
"People like it" NO SHIT

"You cant stop it" NO SHIT

You cant stop volcanos either but you can understand them and get the fuck out of the way when they explode. 

A collection of strawman/red herring combos.

Brian37 wrote:
Your the fucking idiot protecting old claims.

Brian lies.

Brian37 wrote:
Your the fucking idiot protecting worship of club.

Brian lies and projects.

Brian37 wrote:
If our species went by your bullshit attitude we'd still believe the earth is flat.

Brian lies and describes what the world would be like if everyone were as stupid as himself.

Brian37 wrote:
Argument from "pretty" is not evidence outside people liking it.

Brian makes up another fallacy.

Brian37 wrote:
Argument from tradition also is not evidence.

Another strawman/red herring combo.

Brian37 wrote:
You fucking know that otherwise you wouldn't be rightfully attacking Jesuslovesyou.

Brian still can't comprehend that Brian's position is just as irrational and dangerous as a theist's position.

Brian37 wrote:
Your getting pissy with me becuase I include all religions in that scrutiny. 

A simple lie.

Brian37 wrote:
TOO FUCKING BAD.

Too 'fucking' bad that Brian can't see the truth.

Brian37 wrote:
Our natural sciences explain why humans invent religions, not religion itself.

A strawman/red herring combo.

Brian37 wrote:
Our human ability to form groups based on sugar pill thinking is all that is going on.

Another strawman/red herring combo coupled with ignorance.

Brian37 wrote:
The venus flytrap is attractive to the fly but it is still bait.

An irrelevant and inapplicable metaphor.

Brian37 wrote:
I could give on fuck less what you think of that, but that is the reality FUCKWITS like you don't want to face. 

Brian is the only fuckwit refusing to grab hold of reality.

Brian37 wrote:
The ability to stick a penis in a vagina, never required praying to a fat statue, or dead man on a stick or a Canaanite storm god Hebrews stole to concoct their own comic book club.

Brian knows nothing about anything.

Brian37 wrote:
HUMANS were fucking long before those clubs were invented.

Brian makes shit up. As previously mentioned, it is quite likely that humans were in fact praying before they were fucking, since human ancestors were likely praying before humans even existed.

Brian37 wrote:
HUMANS were fucking long before those clubs were invented. Just like bacteria doesn't give one fuck who it infects. Cant get rid of bacteria either, but knowing what it does can help you manage it better.

Keep coddling the insecurites of antiquated bullshit if you wish. I think better of my species.

Brian repeats a bunch of lies. But they are still lies.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 First Class, By Brian37

First Class, By Brian37 (AKA Brian Jams Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

Boarding first

Fancy meals

Are negated

When the flight is in peril

The passangers board

The flight called life

But arive at death

Like all mankind

Funny how

Our species divides

Over pays

For trival things

It isn't as if

40 thousand feet

You could simply

Pull over and fix that flat tire

Yet on terra firma

We divide by class

Divide by religions

Thinking the ride lasts

The takeoff the same

It sitll remains

The landing is grim

No matter the pilot

Do not expect

Ever from me

To be impressed

The labels you decree

It is the same flight

A flight that will end

For those seated in front

And those at the end.

The emergency exits 

Only delay

The fact we are the same

No matter our claim 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Brian again demonstrates

^ Brian again demonstrates ignorance of sociology, economics, politics, religion, science, and pretty much everything..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^ Brian again

Vastet wrote:
^ Brian again demonstrates ignorance of sociology, economics, politics, religion, science, and pretty much everything..

Name me one human who will live forever?

Science knows we are finite, both you and me, and time does not give a fuck who wins. You are the only fuckwit who doesn't want to face that fact.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet wrote:^

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Science knows we are finite, both you and me, and time does not give a fuck who wins. You are the only fuckwit who doesn't want to face that fact.

Science knows no such thing, but I guess you are smarter than all the gerontologists too. The list of academic minds that you know better than is getting quite long. Who knew such a brilliant mind was languishing in a diner all these years.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Science knows no such thing, but I guess you are smarter than all the gerontologists too. The list of academic minds that you know better than is getting quite long. Who knew such a brilliant mind was languishing in a diner all these years.

HA, you will last as long as I do, silghtly longer or shorter. Sorry it bothers anyone reading this that our ride ends, but it does.

We are stardust, and as much as some don't like me here we once shared the same place.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

HA, you will last as long as I do, silghtly longer or shorter. Sorry it bothers anyone reading this that our ride ends, but it does.

We are stardust, and as much as some don't like me here we once shared the same place.

I have another 20 or 30 years if I am lucky. That doesn't change the fact that people being born today very well might live in an age where the aging process can be stopped, or even reversed, to the point where living thousands of years is possible. Science doesn't declare absolutes about what isn't possible. No doubt, much of what we imagine today is only the tip of the iceberg of what is actually possible. If we can reverse the aging process, who knows what we will discover 1000 years from now. It is arrogant, ignorant and brian37ish to declare that we know.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
One human may not last much

One human may not last much longer than another; but what one human accomplishes in this brief lifetime may have a more lasting effect than another's.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Name me one

Brian37 wrote:

Brian tries to change the subject, but I won't let him.

Brian37 wrote:

Brian makes shit up and lies.

Brian37 wrote:

Brian doesn't get it.

Brian37 wrote:

Brian makes shit up. It is impossible to cohabit the same place at the same time.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Clawing At The Sky, by

Clawing At The Sky, by Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

Oh how cleaver we are

Our ornate inventions

Pretty stories

Reflecting our vanity

As if that cardiac arrest

The car accident

The cancer we get

Are avoidable through ritual

To think that atom cares

All by itself, about our monuments

To think that earthquake cares

What temple or holy place crumbles

To know that bacteria outnumber humans

And cockroaches too

To think I should be impressed

With your antiquated stories

Oh spare me your childish tyrades

It is still your mere vanity

Clawing at the sky

Avoding your finite existence

Your bodies decay

Your temples will too

The Churchs and Mosques

Will not beat time

No Hindu or Buddhist

No Mormon or Scientologist

Not even the atheist

Is important to "all this"

Dont hand me this bullshit

That it is fatalistic

To accept our finate reality

In our place in the universe

It is the anger of the child

The refusal to accept the cycle

As being natural

Not of magic or ritual 

It is no different

Than knowing the tree will die

Knowing that the seasons change

Knowing it continues without you

Concocting stories

Creating elaborite tripe

The futility of dreaming

That immortality is a reality

NO, we may live on

In memories and monuments

But that is only a delay

Time will take everything and we have no say

To expect me to dwell

On your fantisies 

To never question them

Because of your insecurities

Is to expect me to ignore

What faces friend and fo alike

It to expect me to dwell

In flat earth thinking

Now is what we have

And our species future

Does better to question

Than to dwell on superstitions

No I will not coddle the claims

Of anyone of any religion 

Outside the human right

To make the claim

Your predelections and fantasies

Are yours not mine

I owe it no loyalty

I owe it no self censorship

I know too much

About the history of this planet

To consider the cob web thoughts

Relevant to our modern knowledge

Sorry you think I am mean

Remember your obtuse reaction

While rightfully attacking

Claims of others

Rigor mortis 

No man has escaped

Congealed blood

Makes not the Koran correct

Ankor Wat

And the Egyptians

Still fell to time

Dispite their claims

Claw at the sky

Make any excuse

To think immortality is possible

It is no use

The movie ends

The concert too

The soccer match

Your religion too

Just like your goldfish

And your pet dog

Or your turtle

Or pet frog

No it's not pretty

No one likes it

But it is a reality

That life is finite

Pretty only means pretty

Traditions don't last

They age like a human

Still have a birth and death

I'll laugh in your face

If you stupidly believe

In 10,000 years

Humans will believe the same things

Even more so

If you'd dare think

in 5 billion years

Your superstitions will still be relevent

No, sorry

It may not be comforting

But if you think you matter

You are full of shit

Yes you do

To you right now

To your family and friends

But not to time itself

Maybe instead

Of being a brat

Maybe instead

You should accept that

What matters is now

Not our stories

Not our fantasies

Not our finite clubs

That ride is finite

And we'd do better

To accept that

In order to extend that ride.

It is not my baggage

Nor my fault

People in the past

Made claims with no evidence

We know better now

We have much better tools

Than to dwell in the superstitions

Of cob web clubs

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Still not getting it.

^ Still not getting it.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^ Still not

Vastet wrote:
^ Still not getting it.

Nope, I got it. You and others here don't get it. Our species is finite. Friend and foe alike are finite. Our species will go extinct. The universe will continue on with no record of our existence. 

You act like the fucking GOP. Rightfully blaspheme the bad claims of other's  religion, then hypocritically bitch because you don't like the way I am doing it. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Beyond Quixote, By Brian37

Beyond Quixote, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

Obsessed with

Their own self importence 

Emperor Don

The Koch brother class

Champions of

Our exploding pay gap

These idiots

Won't even listen to Nick

Their fellow plutocrat

Is telling them

Don't kill your feedback loop

The buying power of the working class

Their nobel cause

To protect the top

Poor poor rich people

The real victims

The peasents

Simply missunderstand

Those poor persecuted 

Mansion dwellers with fleets of lawyers

You got us

Workers are bullies

How dare we vote

And think for ourselves

No one wants

Stalin's Russia

Liberals are not

Out to oppress you

The false maryter

The delusional idealist

Are those at the top

Who stand on the rest

No one is demanding

You go away

Stop playing victim

Because others have a say

Your jadedness

And bubble thinking

Trickle up

Is all you defend

"Why wont they

Accept their crumbs

Why aren't slave wages

Enough for them"

You go Mr Hero

Go fight for the rich

They badly need you

To protect their tax breaks

Those mansions wont

Defend themselves

Rocinatante the barn nag

Is your cold war fear mongering 

"Freedom freedom

No rules no rules

You want to rob me"

Your false persecution

Yes those helpless rich

Caman Island accounts

They only want

Whats best for us

Missunderstood 

The bankers are

The CEOs 

Have so very little

I mourn for them

Up on that cross

They got rich for our sins

Look what they did for us

If they only understood

How the market works

They would know

Who is really persicuted 

Oh poor poor Koch brothers

They are the mayrters

We are wrong to challenge them

We are the bandits

Yes there is 

Delusional Chilvery 

And I do agree

It must die

The delusional idea

That money equals moral

That only one class

Means societal survival

Nobody wants

To end the private sector

Merely for saying

Other class's matter.

The fever you suffer from

That will cause your own death

Is the ivory tower

In which you live

Privatized profits

When the top wins

Socialized losses

When they lose

It's our fault workers

We are the bullies

Calling them out

On their rigged bet

It's our fault

They have the money

To write our laws

Defending trickle up

Your living in Spanish 

Double Speak

The real princess

Is Ayn Rand 

And you Kochuixote

Think you have nothing

It is you who are really

Beyond Saving

The bratty top

Thinks it is robbery 

Merely because 

Others vote?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Champions

Brian37 wrote:

Champions of

Our exploding pay gap

These idiots

No, they just pay their employees shitloads of money, substantially increasing the gap between your zero and their employees. Rather than waiting for Saint Nick to come save you, you should probably find a decent paying job. Maybe work on furthering your education, I posted a link in another thread that you apparently chose to ignore.

Quote:

You go Mr Hero

Go fight for the rich

They badly need you

Do you know what David Koch's position on taxes is? Do you know what my position on taxes is? Hint: Neither one is pro-tax breaks.

Quote:

Yes those helpless rich

Caman Island accounts

They only want

Whats best for us

Koch Industries uses Luxembourg dumb ass.  

Quote:

Missunderstood 

The bankers are

The CEOs 

Have so very little

That must be why most bankers and CEOs are Bama's butt buddies. 

Quote:

The delusional idea

That money equals moral

That only one class

Means societal survival

The only person here who has put weight to an argument based on how much money a person has is you. Remember Warren and Nick that I'm supposed to believe just because they are billionaires? Have you ever seen me make the argument that you should agree with such and such because the Koch brothers said so and they are rich? (Although, when it comes to billionaires, I am probably closest to Thiel in terms of political positions. The Koch bros are sell outs.)

Quote:

Privatized profits

When the top wins

Socialized losses

When they lose

Hmmm, and who supported socializing the losses? (Hint: He is currently President of the United States and you voted for him.)

Quote:

And you Kochuixote

Think you have nothing

It is you who are really

Beyond Saving

Just what I always wanted, an unemployed, shamelessly ignorant, delusional, mentally unstable internet troll writing a poem telling me who a "really" am. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Landscaping, By Brian37

Landscaping, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

As many do it 

When income is scarce 

I took a temp job

In yardwork

A sunny day

Pristine local

Manicured lawns

With waterways between

The back yards

I sat to take a break

On a cement bench

Next to the waterway

The water rippled

In the gentle wind

But in my observice 

The pattern disturbed

At first my thought

Was that of  a twig

Only to find out

It was the head of a turtle 

It was peering

Out of the water

Up at me

To see if I would feed it

I had nothing

To offer it

I had just sat down

For a brief moment

They had learnd

For others had followed

The first inquiry 

Of the first turtle

Many had prior

Been feeding them

So when I sat down

That is what they expected

One head popped out

And the longer I sat

Trying to tell them

I had nothing to give them

The numbers grew

In the placid ripples

I could see under the waves

The growing numbers

Finally 

I was called

By the guy

Who had hired me

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Champions of

Our exploding pay gap

These idiots

No, they just pay their employees shitloads of money, substantially increasing the gap between your zero and their employees. Rather than waiting for Saint Nick to come save you, you should probably find a decent paying job. Maybe work on furthering your education, I posted a link in another thread that you apparently chose to ignore.

Quote:

You go Mr Hero

Go fight for the rich

They badly need you

Do you know what David Koch's position on taxes is? Do you know what my position on taxes is? Hint: Neither one is pro-tax breaks.

Quote:

Yes those helpless rich

Caman Island accounts

They only want

Whats best for us

Koch Industries uses Luxembourg dumb ass.  

Quote:

Missunderstood 

The bankers are

The CEOs 

Have so very little

That must be why most bankers and CEOs are Bama's butt buddies. 

Quote:

The delusional idea

That money equals moral

That only one class

Means societal survival

The only person here who has put weight to an argument based on how much money a person has is you. Remember Warren and Nick that I'm supposed to believe just because they are billionaires? Have you ever seen me make the argument that you should agree with such and such because the Koch brothers said so and they are rich? (Although, when it comes to billionaires, I am probably closest to Thiel in terms of political positions. The Koch bros are sell outs.)

Quote:

Privatized profits

When the top wins

Socialized losses

When they lose

Hmmm, and who supported socializing the losses? (Hint: He is currently President of the United States and you voted for him.)

Quote:

And you Kochuixote

Think you have nothing

It is you who are really

Beyond Saving

Just what I always wanted, an unemployed, shamelessly ignorant, delusional, mentally unstable internet troll writing a poem telling me who a "really" am. 

Still not getting it. If you think "unemployed" is the worst thing in the world, you are the one with the proplem. You are beyond saving if you think "all this" is about titles and paychecks.

Mentally unstable? I have not changed my online reactions to anyone even prior to meeting you. You might be sport to converse with, but I have no disire to go on a killing spree.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Still not

Brian37 wrote:

Still not getting it. If you think "unemployed" is the worst thing in the world, you are the one with the proplem. You are beyond saving if you think "all this" is about titles and paychecks.

Read it again. I included a lot more than unemployed. A good chance that your shameless ignorance and obnoxiousness is related to the reason why you became unemployed. And perhaps a reason why you remain so. 

Quote:

Mentally unstable? I have not changed my online reactions to anyone even prior to meeting you. You might be sport to converse with, but I have no disire to go on a killing spree.

That your insane, ignorant, off topic rants have been going on for decades doesn't change that they are insane, ignorant and off topic. I never said anything about you killing anyone, although the amount of times that you bring up that you wouldn't do it when nobody has suggested you would is alarming. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Frauds, By Brian37 (AKA

Frauds, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

The magi, the seer

The oracle, the wise man

Different cloths

They dress up in

Some with collars 

Some with turbans

Others sell

That of bald guys

The different sects

Dread the daylight

The advance of science

Leaves them behind

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Read it again. I included a lot more than unemployed. A good chance that your shameless ignorance and obnoxiousness is related to the reason why you became unemployed. And perhaps a reason why you remain so. 

Quote:

That your insane, ignorant, off topic rants have been going on for decades doesn't change that they are insane, ignorant and off topic. I never said anything about you killing anyone, although the amount of times that you bring up that you wouldn't do it when nobody has suggested you would is alarming. 

Keep it up daddy warbucks. Fuck you. If you are going to demonize the unemployed, don't be half assed about it. Do what the right wing does in religion to gays. Have them arrested, or better yet, publically exicute them via mob rule or state. Oh, what's that you say? You're not that barbaric? Good, then fuck off. 

Now stop your fucking bullshit classism. This has nothing to do with my status and everything to do with your being a fucking brat. 

You "Mommy mommy, other people vote". 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Keep it up

Brian37 wrote:

Keep it up daddy warbucks. Fuck you.

Is that meant to be an insult? 

Brian37 wrote:

If you are going to demonize the unemployed, don't be half assed about it. Do what the right wing does in religion to gays. Have them arrested, or better yet, publically exicute them via mob rule or state. Oh, what's that you say? You're not that barbaric? Good, then fuck off.

I'm not demonizing the unemployed, I'm demonizing you. If you read my posts, you would know that I oppose jailing for virtually every crime and I oppose execution for absolutely all crimes. You would also know that I oppose the state and oppose ruling in general. Of course, you are a liar so you would still throw out your strawmen and red herrings. 

Brian37 wrote:

Now stop your fucking bullshit classism. This has nothing to do with my status and everything to do with your being a fucking brat. 

It has nothing to do with your "status". You have no status. You don't represent anyone. You are you. It has everything to do with your willfull ignorance, your stupidity and your unwillingness to engage in serious conversation. Note how you have not addressed a single one of the concrete points I have made. 

Brian37 wrote:

You "Mommy mommy, other people vote". 

And your rampant dishonesty has grown beyond annoying. You have managed to irritate virtually everyone on the site except Bob, even those who don't participate in the political forums. One would think that when you are taking shots from people who are generally non-abrasive and remain polite to even the most boorish of theists that come on here, you might reevaluate yourself. But no, we all know that isn't going to happen.  

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Still not

Brian37 wrote:
Still not getting it. If you think "unemployed" is the worst thing in the world, you are the one with the proplem.

Strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
You are beyond saving if you think "all this" is about titles and paychecks.

Strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
Mentally unstable?

Yep!

Brian37 wrote:
I have not changed my online reactions to anyone even prior to meeting you.

A lie.

Brian37 wrote:
You might be sport to converse with, but I have no disire to go on a killing spree.

A lie.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The End, By Brian37 (AKA

The End, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

That's it

Where we all end up

Despite all

Our efforts

Elaborate labels

Humans divise

To put themselves

Above their rivals

To no avail 

The ride always ends

Does not matter

How we dress them

A folly hollow

Arrogant and obtuse

The same fate

We all meet

We'd do better

As a species

To accept

Our finite ride

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ We're all waiting with

^ We're all waiting with baited breath for the end of irrational idiots like Brian and other theists. Sadly, there is no end in sight.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The Horrible Thing About

The Horrible Thing About Tiggers, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

Under the late July sun

You took me to the bleachers

Where the giants battled in scrimmage 

White and blue vs burgundy and gold

In that former mail Jeep

Where I felt special

Merely being 7

Sitting where the wheel should be

And the minno sized

Red and white boat

Dad's "Semper Fi"

Towed behind

I'd use it to escape

And sailed Whitehall bay

Solo trips you would have grimmaced 

If to see my perils in it, bieng out of your eyesight

Our favorite boat

Was not that of ours

But "Tigger" shared a slip

In the same yahtyard

The horrible thing

About Tiggers

Is that evil bastard

Called time

NO TIME, you are not cute

I want that moment

To stand still forever

Tic tic tic always takes Tigger

Baltimore moved

You sold that Jeep

My sail boat gone

And Tigger too

You can't have her

Tigger is ours

You cant have her

I won't let you have her!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^More shitty & nonsensical

^More shitty & nonsensical garbage.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^More shitty &

Vastet wrote:
^More shitty & nonsensical garbage.

Its about my mom and not wanting to lose her. When I was a kid she took me to scrimages between Baltimore and Washington at the Navy Acadamy yard. Took me in her converted used U.S.  mail jeep which was neat to me because I got to sit where the driver should be. We had a favorite boat the marrina  that the owner had named "Tigger" after the Winnie the Pooh character, the owner had painted the character on the back of the boat. My mom and dad had bought me a tiny sailboat they allowed me to sail in the bay and my mom constantly worried about me taking it out on my own at that young age. 

It is about nothing lasting forever and looking back at those moments not wanting to  let go. Anapolis was an oasis she provided me as a kid, and the positive memories we share. It is about family and not wanting to let go. 

Now you can rip me all you want, but even you have family and friends and postitive memories. Sorry it pisses you off I have family I love, too bad.

FYI the title is a take off of the Tigger's song "The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers" which the character sang in the cartoon. The title is metaphore about time and wanting to hold onto that shared smile between my mom and I every time we saw the smile of that character on the back of that boat. The horrible thing about reality is time changes. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Brian making shit up

^ Brian making shit up again. Like I care whether he has family he pretends to love or not.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The Torrent Of Tejas, By

The Torrent Of Tejas, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on twitter)

In 1845

Becoming twenty-eight

Now fencing with lies

Perry runs the state

Caddo The Natives were

Amigos to the Spanish

Now a torrent of hate

Not today "Teyshas"

Sandy and Katrina 

Punishment of the left

Now Rick asks for help

From federal government?

In control of our textbooks

Ignoring Jefferson

Trying to incert mythology

In science classrooms

Seis rojo Banderas 

Comming from the right

The American Taliban

Is drowning the Lone Star State

40 they do worship

"Tear down that wall" he said

Now that same party

Wants to build them up again

Now it is under water

What explination do they have

While blaming the left

When the same happens to them?

They are not our allies

They sell nothing but fear

Using their bully god

To frighten everyone

(end)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas

http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/texas/state-name-origin/origin-texas

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 License And Registration

License And Registration Please, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on twitter)

Just a moment ago 

I received a call

My mom was worried

About my vehicle 

My itinarary 

Was to get legal

My vehicle 

Before my plates expired

So this morning

I did just that

Got it inspected

And paid my taxes

And once I did

They gave me a sticker

Denoting next year's

Experation date

And dutifly I did

In the parking lot

Put the sticker

On my license plate

Now finished

On the way home

Stopped by my mom's

To tell her I was done

After our chat

She watched me leave

But somthing bothered her

Looking at my bumper

Improperly placed

Or it fell off

That sticker required

Is what she thought

Insistent she was

That I go out

To the front of my house

To check it out

So I did

To placate her

Knowing sure well

I had done it correctly

It is the false perception

We evolved with

The the brain gap fills

With out us realizing 

It is why

Humans once thought

That angry volcano

Was a god

It is why

Dawkins is right

That god is a result

Of our flawed perceptions

Amused I was

But thankful too

That she bothered to call

To make sure

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ More crap from an

^ More crap from an ignorant, lying loser.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Turns out just this morning

Turns out just this morning found out what my mom was misspreciving with my license plate sticker.  Of course I did put the new on on correctly, but didn't relize I had stuck the old one on my bumper, probably thinking I would pull it off after putting the new one on and throw it away, but simply left it on my bumper. That explains why she falsely thought I hadn't put the new on on properly and that is what she saw when I left the other day. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Inane and pointless

^ Inane and pointless information from the resident idiot.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 A Schilling Isn't Worth The

A Schilling Isn't Worth The Entropy It Is Printed On, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on twitter.)

We are born alone, life is waiting

Survival kicks in, nothing sure

You are not convinced, but your superstition

Has the "evidence", no need to abort

The myth spreads on.

Clinging all old myth, believers certain,

No need to question, all is working

Up in the delusion, send me a religion

Insists all of man, the end is planned 

For they know nothing

Drifting falling, hoping 

Projection wasted 

Calling calling home

If they only knew

There was no cosmic

Sky daddy hero

Just their imagination 

We could move on

(end)

(END) A poem based on this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
How sad it is to consider

How sad it is to consider the fact that if Brian spent half the time he spends on this garbage instead on learning, he might actually begin to become slightly intelligent.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:How sad it is

Vastet wrote:
How sad it is to consider the fact that if Brian spent half the time he spends on this garbage instead on learning, he might actually begin to become slightly intelligent.

This comming from a guy who once complemented me in this very same thread.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Except he didn't, a page or two ago I went through every page in this thread and read Vastet's comments, he didn't  compliment you. Maybe in another thread, but I doubt it. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Brian thinks this is some kind of cutting retort, but in reality it is merely another demonstration of his wilful ignorance.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Except he didn't, a page or two ago I went through every page in this thread and read Vastet's comments, he didn't  compliment you. Maybe in another thread, but I doubt it. 

i second this. i investigated as well. also asked brian for a quote, in case i missed it. surprise, surprise, no response.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Tommorow, By Brian37 (AKA

Tomorrow, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter)

Tomorrow is a given

Though not infinite

To the planet

Solar system and galaxy

But tomorrow 

For my mother

Is an attempt 

At survival

Her diagnosis

Makes tomorrow

A necessity 

Neither of us want

We thumb wresteled 

In the doctor's lobby

Then ate chinese

Before her second apointment

We joked about

Lucy, our van

With the handicap ramp

Which has a mind of it's own

Pulling that football

Out from under me

Merely meaning

It was unpredictable

I'd have to stand on the ramp

Once it was down

To insure that it would not

Go up on it's own

And we joked 

About a local pawn shop

Making each other

Guess how much we were worth

Then we got

To her last apointment

Her lung doctor

Said she was doing fine

On the way home

We shared ice cream

Knowing tommorow

Her surgury would be

She enjoyed it

I could tell

That simple pleasure

She was thankful for

We had serious talk

And both of us agreed

To go quick without prolonged pain

Would be the best option

But we didn't dwell on that much

We focused on our moments

The thumb wrestling, the quarky ramp

Sang in the van to our favorite songs

So in the morning

At 5 am

I'll pick her up

To be there at 6:45 am

She's having them removed

And I have to say

She is the bravest women

I had seen today.

I only hope

I can be as brave

As what I saw

From my mother today

I can only hope

What happens tomorrow

Works and gets rid

Of any and all cancer

I want more moments

I want more chinese with her

I want more thumb wrestling

And ice cream with her

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ More shit.

^ More shit.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 9 Lives, By Brian37 (AKA

9 Lives, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on twitter)

Please tell us

Govorner Haley

When is 

"The right time"?

I find it sad

That my high school year book

From 84 has a picture

Of the San Ysidro massacar in it

Since you've had Luby's

Columbine, Va Tec , Newton

Navy Yard, Aurora

And 9 more lives again

Please tell us Gov

When is the right time?

When another women

Is murdered with a legally perchased gun?

When a kid 

Kills themselves

Or someone else

With a legally purchased gun?

It is never the right time

Because it has nothing to do

With reducing gun deaths

Of any kind

It is never the right time

Because you are simply

Another politician

Paid off by an industry

And you use the same fear

To avoid cricisism 

The same as Islamists use

To avoid criticism of the Koran

Humans have rights

Objects do not

It isn't about banning anything

But worship of the object as if it were human

Please tell us Nikki

When the right time is

When another instructor

Has their head blown off by an Uzi?

Dispite what the right might claim

Liberals own guns too

The difference is those who do

Accept a problem exists

Please don't cry 

After countless times

Only to protect

The status quo 

Your tears are meaningless

You may mean them

But hollow by virtue

Of your obstruction

So please Nikki

Tell those 9 lives

Exactly when

The right time is.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
So exactly which law do you

So exactly which law do you support that might have had a chance at preventing this crime?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whichever one won't

Whichever one won't accomplish anything. lol

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Goodbye Laviticus, By

Goodbye Laviticus, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on twitter)

On this day

Of the 6th month

The 26th day

History and progress was made

18:22 and 20:13

Have rightfully died

Gay marriage the law

In all 50 states

Goodbye Leviticus 

And your superstitious hate

Your bible based bigotry

Has been rejected

From the same book

That condones rape

Slavery and sexism

No longer welcome

One more nail

In your coffin

6 feet under

Is where you belong

Milk and Sheppard

Would be proud

To see this day

Where equality won

Goodbye Leviticus

SCOTUS said no

Don't let the door

Hit you on the way out

May this compassion

Spread worldwide

That everwhere 

Gays have equal rights

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Brian is delusional.

^ Brian is delusional.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^ Brian is

Vastet wrote:
^ Brian is delusional.

Exactly how? Holy books are used to justify bigotry and hate. The ruling this week in favor of gay marriage was a refutation of that hate and a conformation to human rights. The only one here delusional is you.