Aloha

syw1759
User is offlineOffline
Aloha

Greetings to all.  New to this site, but have considered myself an atheist for many years.  Had a falling out with a Sunday school teacher when I was about 11, when she asked the class to draw a picture of something we thought of as bad.  I drew a picture of soldiers fighting.  She said I was a blasphemer and what I drew was blasphemy.  Following that,  I made it a point to cut Sunday school every time I could.  Kept the couple of dollars my parents gave me for the collection and bought a snack or a comic book.  Today, I am happy and religious free for about 38 years. 

Matthew Anderson

Ka'a'awa, Hawaii

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
syw1759 wrote:Greetings to

syw1759 wrote:

Greetings to all.  New to this site, but have considered myself an atheist for many years.  Had a falling out with a Sunday school teacher when I was about 11, when she asked the class to draw a picture of something we thought of as bad.  I drew a picture of soldiers fighting.  She said I was a blasphemer and what I drew was blasphemy.  Following that,  I made it a point to cut Sunday school every time I could.  Kept the couple of dollars my parents gave me for the collection and bought a snack or a comic book.  Today, I am happy and religious free for about 38 years. 

Matthew Anderson

Ka'a'awa, Hawaii

1. We all hate you and are jealous of you because you live in Hawaii.

2. Tell Dog to STFU

3. Wasn't it funny when Rush Limbaugh got health care at a UNION hospital?

4. Kono from the NEW Hawaii 5-0 is smoken!

5. Still hate you for living where I want to live.

But most importantly and lastly, WELCOME. Hawaii, always gotta have a showoff.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Silly Kid.  Why waste your

Silly Kid.  Why waste your money on comic books? They give out free one's at church.  No cool animation tho.

Did you ever get to see Israel Kamakawiwo?  Loved to hear him sing.  I just plugged my ears when he talked about Jesus.

Welcome

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
WElcome

I think you are our first Hawaian but welcome anyways post early and often, how do you like your kittens BBQ'd?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

syw1759
User is offlineOffline
Aloha

Oh, cooked in the skin under hot rocks, lot of sweet bbq sauce on top!  Da bomb bra!

syw1759
User is offlineOffline
Aloha

Feels the hate but I pay almost $5.00 a gal. for gas

Never see that Dog,( he never stray around my street), but will tell my dog.

Wish they would have toe tagged R. L.  You know we get way to much GOP thugs out here

5-0 !!!!!!!!!

Save you some guava and a pineapple from my yard you come out for a visit

Mahalo Bra!

syw1759
User is offlineOffline
Aloha

I was into the SGT ROCK back then.  Gotta love the IS bra, but no never see him do it live, now too late. and my 9 year old girl she named Hypatia!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
syw1759 wrote:Feels the hate

syw1759 wrote:

Feels the hate but I pay almost $5.00 a gal. for gas

Never see that Dog,( he never stray around my street), but will tell my dog.

Wish they would have toe tagged R. L.  You know we get way to much GOP thugs out here

5-0 !!!!!!!!!

Save you some guava and a pineapple from my yard you come out for a visit

Mahalo Bra!

I am talking about Dog The Bounty Hunter, he "found" god after overcoming drug and alcohol addiction. I am happy for anyone that can get themselves out that kind of destruction, but dude, a deity who watches you and then blames you when he could step in at any time but doesn't, sounds like a fucking deadbeat. Anyone who gets out of it, is doing it themselves, there is no god saving them.

Just take that show off of cable and stick it on the 700 club, because that is where it belongs.  I feel sorry for him because he was a victim who simply was victimized by religion and simply replaced one crutch with another.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

syw1759
User is offlineOffline
Dog

Yes, I'm with you on the Dog TBH.   Just never see him for real, but I see my dog everyday.  bye the bye I  took his crutch and so he just gimp along.  sorr'aful sight see him scratch a flea

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
aloha nui loa

I lived in Hawaii for 4 years - my ex was a jarhead and we lived on Kaneohe MCAS.  I went to U of Hi at Manoa while we were there.  Made a lot friends, had some good times.  Learned to use chopsticks - no lie, my co-workers used to drag me out to lunch everywhere -

Post often.  Save some bbq for me, huh?

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

syw1759
User is offlineOffline
Aloha cj

Mahalo Bra.  E komo mai Nou kae hale  

always happy to hear from someone who been around