8,000 West Bank children arrested since 2000

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
8,000 West Bank children arrested since 2000

http://electronicintifada.net/content/8000-west-bank-children-arrested-2000-says-new-report/11100

Really? So Israeli courts aren't for justice, they're for defence?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

http://electronicintifada.net/content/8000-west-bank-children-arrested-2000-says-new-report/11100

I have no problems with the Israeli people. I'm sure there are people there that are nice and peaceful. But this bullshit going on with the Palestinians is uber-bullshit. I've heard it all and I think the government of Israel can go suck donkey cock.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Think of the children!

Think of the children!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Tapey wrote:Think of the

Tapey wrote:

Think of the children!

Thats the fucking point, no different than street gangs, the adult gang members influence the kids and then the kids grow up to be gang members. I often here the excuse of "they started it" and "it's not religious". I DON'T FUCKING CARE, it is religious and to say it isn't is bullshit. BUT  the issue isn't that it started, the issue is that it isn't stopping.

IF THE IDIOTS who run these government's on both sides, stuck their toddlers in the same room without selling them their ideologies the kids would create their own social orders which would be less tribal and more normal. You'd still have some kids that would not get along, but you'd also have more order and equality in that the kids would have more empathy and base it solely on individuals as to if they got along or not.

This is why I fucking hate BOTH Israel and Palestine, but in the context, of our evolution that cant seem to recognize our alpha male mentality.

Evolution IS BOTH seeking to be on top AND the empathy of cooperation. The more our species can collectively understand this the more we can solve problems without as much violence.

Both Israel and Palestine can go fuck themselves as long as they want to drag the rest of the world into it. Neither side is going anywhere, neither can change the past, but both sides are too fucking stupid to see that neither is getting the peace they say they both want.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
The "kids" would likely

The "kids" would likely disembowel each other in seconds...

A little hint for you, Brian. Kids don't need to hear anything from their parents to know about injustices and horrors visited upon them by their oppressors. They see it with their own eyes, eventually.

...just in case you aren't totally blinded by ideology/secular humanism. Eye-wink

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Kapkao wrote:The "kids"

Kapkao wrote:

A little hint for you, Brian. Kids don't need to hear anything from their parents to know about injustices and horrors visited upon them by their oppressors. They see it with their own eyes, eventually.

...just in case you aren't totally blinded by ideology/secular humanism. Eye-wink

Hold on now, this is no different than when two parents fight and hit in front of the kid, you don't have to say shit to them, if that is what they see, then that is what they learn.

I am saying that a kid does not have the capacity when something blows up in front of them, or someone dies in front of them to say, "will you adults fucking knock it off", no, they will side with who raised them.

My point is, WHEN there is enough time and distance outside of the visuals of violence and you are not raised around it, and your parents use conflict resolution skills instead of yelling or beating, the kid will be able to cope better.

If you want to stop this cycle, then you have to get the adults to consider what they are doing in front of the kids, because the kids dont know any better. Since you cant take the kids away from either side, you have to challenge the adults to stop acting like children themselves.

I think SHAME and ridicule long term will work. I do not think propping up either side by proxy of label, tradition or ideology will.

ALLAH AND YAHWEH sitting in a tree, f- u-c -k-i-n -g, first comes hate, then comes death, then comes another generation of stupid fucks.

Now if either side wants to gang up on me and falsely call me a bigot, if it will get them to stop their stupid sky daddy bullshit, the entire world would be better off without it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Kapkao

Brian37 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Hold on now, this is no different than when two parents fight and hit in front of the kid, you don't have to say shit to them, if that is what they see, then that is what they learn.

I am saying that a kid does not have the capacity when something blows up in front of them, or someone dies in front of them to say, "will you adults fucking knock it off", no, they will side with who raised them.

My point is, WHEN there is enough time and distance outside of the visuals of violence and you are not raised around it, and your parents use conflict resolution skills instead of yelling or beating, the kid will be able to cope better.

If you want to stop this cycle, then you have to get the adults to consider what they are doing in front of the kids, because the kids dont know any better. Since you cant take the kids away from either side, you have to challenge the adults to stop acting like children themselves.

I think SHAME and ridicule long term will work. I do not think propping up either side by proxy of label, tradition or ideology will.

ALLAH AND YAHWEH sitting in a tree, f- u-c -k-i-n -g, first comes hate, then comes death, then comes another generation of stupid fucks.

Now if either side wants to gang up on me and falsely call me a bigot, if it will get them to stop their stupid sky daddy bullshit, the entire world would be better off without it.

I disagree. this is the old question, "what influences a person more, environment or genetics?"

Children can be pretty nasty and when they reach a specific age they will develop their own ego and identity. No need for parents to influence them as genetics take over.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Millions of Palestinians live under a tyrannical, despotic, jewish, military dictatorship. They have no rights whatsoever.

Concentrating on the children is merely a ploy to gain world sympathy. But those doing so are amateurs. They could do so much better concentrating on the dictatorship than anything else. It makes no sense that they do not call a spade a dictatorship and work from there. It is a dictatorship. Calling it a jewish dictatorship is also a fact. That it is despotic is not in in question. That Palestinians have not rights at all is not in question. That the Prime Minister of Israel is the dictator in chief is also not in question.

There is no way to refute this description because it is correct. If the Palestinians ever get serious about freedom instead of collaboration they have an easy win.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

I disagree. this is the old question, "what influences a person more, environment or genetics?"

Children can be pretty nasty and when they reach a specific age they will develop their own ego and identity. No need for parents to influence them as genetics take over.

Where did I say evolution was either genetic or environment. IT CAN BE EITHER/ OR,  OR BOTH. There are THREE options not two.

I am saying that traditional memes have far too heavy of an influence on both cultures in that region. Kids CAN BE nasty, I was in grade school and high school bullied. But that is a separate issue than the tribalism that adults can pass down to the children of a given culture. To say that violence isn't shaped by the memes generations pass down over there is absurd. It is no different than gang violence. If an adult is a gang member, and the neighborhood is gang infested, there is a high likely hood the children will pick up and carry on that same behavior.

AND while not absolute, if you beat a child while they grow up, there is a  greater chance that they will do the same.

You stop this cycle by educating the adults that what they do affects the children.  If either side cares, and I really don't see that right now, but if they did, the road to peace would be much easier and quicker. If Israel would give up on the idea of a Jewish State and simply accept a state, like America's "freedom of religion" and "no religious test" like we have here. And if Palestine would give up on the stupid idea that they could set up a Muslim theocracy AND if either side gave one fuck about how their fighting affects the next generation, they could get somewhere.

Can the vs will they, that is a different story. Old habits die hard.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The name of the game for Izziehuggers is to always change the subject. For example, both sides are equally wrong, that is, the Nazis and the Jews were equally at fault.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37: "EITHER" or "OR",

Brian37: "EITHER" or "OR", "tribalism" or "traditional memes", you fail to understand the context that creates the hatred and fear found between the two sides. It has NOTHING to do with the qualities of the "parents" involved, if anyone in question survives past a child's 16th birthday!

Again, I ask... why are we even allied with such monsters?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The name of the game for Izziehuggers is to always change the subject. For example, both sides are equally wrong, that is, the Nazis and the Jews were equally at fault.

I thought my desire to ask this website to ban Jean came as close to hating someone, but you are fucking tied with him with this bullshit tripe.

Israel's citizens are NOT Nazis anymore than I am a Nazi for refusing to give land back to the Native Americans my ancestors stole it from. And I am fucking tired of that bullshit claim. I worry MORE about the theocrats running Palestine who bring it on their population.

NOW GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Humans do this, because humans always have. You set up a label based on a STUPID FUCKING RELIGION OR FUCKING BOARDER AND HUMANS will ALWAYS divide lines in the sand.

THIS IS GOING ON because STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES piss on each other like you are fucking trying to piss on them.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU ARE the reason violence still exists.

DO NOT try to fucking tell me that if Palestine were given a state that it would have a secular government. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

I am DOING SOMETHING about it. I am SHAMING THE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU ON BOTH SIDES WHO REFUSE to see a fellow human as such.

Now when the Muslim world gets with the fucking times like the secular governments of the west, and gives up on their own genocidal goals of purging the region of Jews, then we can talk.

You claim the moral high ground but act like a fucking ape yourself with the way you talk.

You are no hero to the Palestinians, you are just another human in our species history that is too fucking stupid to avoid the violence tribalism causes.

Whatever sympathies you try to garner here are wiped out by your hatred and bigotry. I HATE FUCKING BIGOTS AND YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I have no problems with the Israeli people. I'm sure there are people there that are nice and peaceful. But this bullshit going on with the Palestinians is uber-bullshit. I've heard it all and I think the government of Israel can go suck donkey cock.

That is the way I feel but that aint good enough for hateful assholes like Noony. He might as well be Hitler because he is to fucking stupid to see a human as a human first.

I on the other hand see both sides causing this bullshit PRECISELY because I see human behavior at work and not labels although the focus on the labels is the cause. How the fuck does he think he can get Israeli citizens to side with them when he calls them "Izziehuggers". Then he wonders why they pull their own bullshit on them.

He'd have no fucking balls to go up to a 4 year old Israeli kid's face and say "Your parents deserve to die". But yet when Israeli's government kills Palestinian kids he hates it when they say "Your parents deserve to die".

Throughout our evolution, OUTSIDE THIS CONFLICT, once you get to the point of seeing another human as not being human, it makes it that much easier to kill them.

This is merely a product of "in group vs out group" if Noony would fucking get that he might pull his head out of his ass.

LABELS are why this is happening. Our stupid evolutionary flaw of making labels important rather than our common human condition.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Where did I say evolution was either genetic or environment. IT CAN BE EITHER/ OR,  OR BOTH. There are THREE options not two.

I am saying that traditional memes have far too heavy of an influence on both cultures in that region. Kids CAN BE nasty, I was in grade school and high school bullied. But that is a separate issue than the tribalism that adults can pass down to the children of a given culture. To say that violence isn't shaped by the memes generations pass down over there is absurd. It is no different than gang violence. If an adult is a gang member, and the neighborhood is gang infested, there is a high likely hood the children will pick up and carry on that same behavior.

AND while not absolute, if you beat a child while they grow up, there is a  greater chance that they will do the same.

You stop this cycle by educating the adults that what they do affects the children.  If either side cares, and I really don't see that right now, but if they did, the road to peace would be much easier and quicker. If Israel would give up on the idea of a Jewish State and simply accept a state, like America's "freedom of religion" and "no religious test" like we have here. And if Palestine would give up on the stupid idea that they could set up a Muslim theocracy AND if either side gave one fuck about how their fighting affects the next generation, they could get somewhere.

Can the vs will they, that is a different story. Old habits die hard.

Because of the human ego we are all proned to being egotistical.

Yes, education is one thing, but what if the person doesn't want to be educated or what if they are unable to be educated?

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

I thought my desire to ask this website to ban Jean came as close to hating someone, but you are fucking tied with him with this bullshit tripe.

Israel's citizens are NOT Nazis anymore than I am a Nazi for refusing to give land back to the Native Americans my ancestors stole it from. And I am fucking tired of that bullshit claim. I worry MORE about the theocrats running Palestine who bring it on their population.

Humans do this, because humans always have. You set up a label based on a STUPID FUCKING RELIGION OR FUCKING BOARDER AND HUMANS will ALWAYS divide lines in the sand.

THIS IS GOING ON because STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES piss on each other like you are fucking trying to piss on them.

DO NOT try to fucking tell me that if Palestine were given a state that it would have a secular government. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

I am DOING SOMETHING about it. I am SHAMING THE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU ON BOTH SIDES WHO REFUSE to see a fellow human as such.

Now when the Muslim world gets with the fucking times like the secular governments of the west, and gives up on their own genocidal goals of purging the region of Jews, then we can talk.

You claim the moral high ground but act like a fucking ape yourself with the way you talk.

You are no hero to the Palestinians, you are just another human in our species history that is too fucking stupid to avoid the violence tribalism causes.

Whatever sympathies you try to garner here are wiped out by your hatred and bigotry. I HATE FUCKING BIGOTS AND YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT

And here I thought all I was doing was showing a consequence of the "both sides are equallly at fault" excuse.

Seems to me the tryrannical dictators are always the guilty party.

Last I looked resistance to tyranny is not only legal but laudable.

www.ussliberty.org

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
*flicks tongue*Personally,

*flicks tongue*

Personally, I've yet to see Humanitarianists refute or discredit any bigoted sentiments that a group of people who are oppressed might have towards their oppressors.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

And here I thought all I was doing was showing a consequence of the "both sides are equallly at fault" excuse.

Israeli is not tyrannical. AND AGAIN, GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS.

The days of "you started it" are long past and this is nothing more than one side refusing to move into the 21rst century. You want to prop up a Islamic theocracy, that to me is as stupid as LDS here claiming freedom of religion so they can marry little girls.

WHEN Palestine purges itself of its theocratic rulers, then you will have my support, until then GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Am I the only who hasn't

Am I the only who hasn't seen A_nony_mouse post anything other than calling Israel tyrant?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Am I the

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Am I the only who hasn't seen A_nony_mouse post anything other than calling Israel tyrant?

Am I the only that's seen you "play nice" for once? Sticking out tongue

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Kapkao wrote:

*flicks tongue*

Personally, I've yet to see Humanitarianists refute or discredit any bigoted sentiments that a group of people who are oppressed might have towards their oppressors.

Seems to me the oppressor justifies any and all sentiments and has earned them.

Seems to me oppression is not justified by the victims having a bad attitude.

Seems to me blaming the victim is a very old ruse.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

Israeli is not tyrannical. AND AGAIN, GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS.

The days of "you started it" are long past and this is nothing more than one side refusing to move into the 21rst century. You want to prop up a Islamic theocracy, that to me is as stupid as LDS here claiming freedom of religion so they can marry little girls.

WHEN Palestine purges itself of its theocratic rulers, then you will have my support, until then GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Seems to me the Palestinians did not choose to be ruled by Israel and therefore it is a foreign, israeli dictatorship. Seems to me living under the arbitrary rule of Israel constitutes a dictatorship. Seems to me the US descibes tyranny in its Declaration of Independence and that foreign rule by Israel more than matches that description. Seems to me there is nothing about israeli rule can be described as benevolent. Seems to me even benevolent dictatorships need be overthrown.

When a people have no recognized civil or human rights, can be arrested in the middle of the night by the israeli military or civilian authority, taken to secret detention and held indefinitely without charges -- in some cases more than ten years and still counting -- that constitutes a tyranny.When people can be arrested and taken to the foreign country of Israel and be convicted of violating the laws of Israel and held in prison in Israel that is a tyranny. When people can be convicted and imprisoned for years for violating military regulations that is a tyranny. When on top of that they are transported to the foreign country of Israel for imprisonment that adds a specifically identifed war crime to the tyranny.

Seems to me when people are denied access to their property by Israel which then declares it abandoned and sells it to Israelis we are talking about a tyranny by the very fact of government sponsored theft alone. When people are killed by Israelis attempting to reach their property that constitutes murder. Seems to me a dictatorship which implements theft, murder. indefinite detention and a host of other things considered criminal if done in any western country as matters of policy cannot be described as other than a dictatorship. These are the things which define dictatorships and tyranny.

Seems to me even your lie, which I have challenged you a dozen times to substantiate and received only silence, about an Islamic theocracy does not justify a tyrannical dictatorship. Seems to me it is a clear admission of the denial of the right of a people to self-determination. Seems to me "saving them from themselves" justifies nothing. It certainly cannot justify 750,000 criminal squatters on land acquired by theft and murder.

Seems to me if Israel wanted peace it would dismantled its criminal squatter-towns instead of encouraging and supporting them and expanding them. Seems to me if Israel wanted peace it would offer honorable terms instead of humiliating terms that Israel would not accept were the roles reversed.

Seems to me lies and pretend ignorance of the subject doesn't go very far in the face of the facts.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

As no one has refuted the description (whined about yes) does it matter?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

While your current avatar is just waiting for the princess to scream don't you think her impression of Xander jerking off is a bit over the top?

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

While your current avatar is just waiting for the princess to scream don't you think her impression of Xander jerking off is a bit over the top?

Maybe if Palestinians spent more time jacking off than blowing things up and shooting rockets at Israel, they could have some peace.

Truly pathetic. It is a funny avatar having absolutely NOTHING to do with your obtuse bullshit. Just like a theist, when they have no case they doge the issue by bringing up irrelevant bullshit.

Here's a slogan "Grab your pud, don't shoot skuds".

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Lmfao. Jews started WW2 eh?

There isn't really a point in responding to such comments as this. The lack of logic is self evident. As unethical as Israel is and has been since its creation after the conclusion of WW2, you'd think noone would have to make shit up to condemn them.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Vastet wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Lmfao. Jews started WW2 eh? There isn't really a point in responding to such comments as this. The lack of logic is self evident. As unethical as Israel is and has been since its creation after the conclusion of WW2, you'd think noone would have to make shit up to condemn them.

No Noony is trying to make the false analogy that the Palestinians are to Israel now, what the Jews were to Hitler and Germany.

What this dip shit wont face is that Palestine is ruled by assholes who would set up a theocracy if given the boarders and nation they want. Jews in Germany were not threatening to wipe out non Jews like Muslims are in Palestine with non Muslims.

What is so fucked up is that he claims to exude empathy, then he knows damned well what Germany did to the Jews during WW2 was wrong, but yet he supports a side that if given the chance wipe Israel off the face of the planet, which is exactly what Hitler did, used Jews as a scapegoat.

And all I keep trying to point out to him is that this conflict IS A PRODUCT OF HUMAN EVOLUTION, because humans will flock to what they are used to and what they are sold. Until he realizes this he will not see how his side contributes to perpetuating this pissing contest.

Once you set up "in group out group" crap that BOTH sides have set up, it is easy to say "they started it" and treat the other as sub human WHICH BOTH sides are doing.

He is merely using the bullshit utopia of "the virtue of the oppressed" and the "underdog" motif, missing the bigger picture, like I said, I WILL NOT TRUST ANY POPULATION that would set up a theocracy. Which is what that Muslim majority would do.

That would be like giving the polygamist Mormons a monopoly of our own government. Baylor fucking started wars with the government because of the objection to the polygamy and oppression of women.

Noony is too fucking stupid to see that Palestine wants to be free to have their own monopoly of power,

It it the same stupid fucking mentality when Christians here cry oppression when they claim Europeans came to the colonies to escape religious persecution. NO they came here to set up their own clicks and monopolies of power. THAT is exactly what the Muslim majority would do if given their independence.

If Palestinians want my sympathy and support, they can have it in short order by letting go of the past and promoting a secular government that protects the rights of non Muslims and political dissent. UNTIL they make those their goal, they will NOT have my support.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Maybe if Palestinians spent more time jacking off than blowing things up and shooting rockets at Israel, they could have some peace.

Truly pathetic. It is a funny avatar having absolutely NOTHING to do with your obtuse bullshit. Just like a theist, when they have no case they doge the issue by bringing up irrelevant bullshit.

Not even a lame attempt to defend jewish tyranny.

No one but a child could live in a fantasy world where the present situation in bibleland would not be the norm after the zionist invasion, land thefts, murders and on-going tyranny.

Any adult would the result would be the present circumstances. The invasion can only have been made with the acceptance of these consequences.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Lmfao. Jews started WW2 eh? There isn't really a point in responding to such comments as this. The lack of logic is self evident. As unethical as Israel is and has been since its creation after the conclusion of WW2, you'd think noone would have to make shit up to condemn them.

Although the World Jewish organization was the first to declare economic warfare on Germany that is clearly not starting WWII.

Thank you for pointing out the absurdity of trying to blame Palestinians for their natural and normal response to Zionist aggression starting back in the 1920s to the present day.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

No one but a child could live in a fantasy world where the present situation in bibleland would not be the norm after the zionist invasion, land thefts, murders and on-going tyranny.

Any adult would the result would be the present circumstances. The invasion can only have been made with the acceptance of these consequences.

Listen asshole, you are an atheist, you COULD NOT run for public office in Palestine based solely on that fact. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU ARE DEFENDING THEOCRATIC FASCISTS.

Between the two in this situation Muslims are little fucking childish brats just like Christians here freaking out when rational people say we are a secular nation not a Christian state.

"MOMMY MOMMY THE WORLD WONT LET US HAVE A MUSLIM STATE"

Listen Jackass, you need to go live in Iran or Saudi Araba and walk down the street and attempt to say "Allah does not exist" and see if that doesn't get you arrested or murdered. Now the same fucking shit, AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A JEW, the same fucking mentality exists in Palestine. You could be Hindu or Buddhist and you'd get treated the same fucking way. The same goddamned fucking way right wing Christians if given absolute power, would treat you and I here if given the power.

Your poor me crap IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

You are no better than those you accuse by calling them tyrants when tyranny to non Muslims is what they would set up.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING HATEFUL BIGOT!

PROVE ME WRONG JACKASS, STOP BEING A FUCKING CHILDISH BIGOT! Otherwise you are just another fuckwad perpetuating the ignorant side of our species evolution "fear the outsider", SAME FUCKING SHIT that caused Hitler to kill 6 million Jews.

Here's a new term for you "Fascisyhugger". You want to protect a population who wants to purge the world of Jews, now please tell me how is that any fucking different than what Hitler tried?

And on top of that like I said, you are an atheist and that alone you could not speak openly about, much less run for public office in Palestine. YOU FUCKING IDIOT

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

No Noony is trying to make the false analogy that the Palestinians are to Israel now, what the Jews were to Hitler and Germany.

What this dip shit wont face is that Palestine is ruled by assholes who would set up a theocracy if given the boarders and nation they want. Jews in Germany were not threatening to wipe out non Jews like Muslims are in Palestine with non Muslims.

What is so fucked up is that he claims to exude empathy, then he knows damned well what Germany did to the Jews during WW2 was wrong, but yet he supports a side that if given the chance wipe Israel off the face of the planet, which is exactly what Hitler did, used Jews as a scapegoat.

And all I keep trying to point out to him is that this conflict IS A PRODUCT OF HUMAN EVOLUTION, because humans will flock to what they are used to and what they are sold. Until he realizes this he will not see how his side contributes to perpetuating this pissing contest.

Once you set up "in group out group" crap that BOTH sides have set up, it is easy to say "they started it" and treat the other as sub human WHICH BOTH sides are doing.

He is merely using the bullshit utopia of "the virtue of the oppressed" and the "underdog" motif, missing the bigger picture, like I said, I WILL NOT TRUST ANY POPULATION that would set up a theocracy. Which is what that Muslim majority would do.

That would be like giving the polygamist Mormons a monopoly of our own government. Baylor fucking started wars with the government because of the objection to the polygamy and oppression of women.

Noony is too fucking stupid to see that Palestine wants to be free to have their own monopoly of power,

It it the same stupid fucking mentality when Christians here cry oppression when they claim Europeans came to the colonies to escape religious persecution. NO they came here to set up their own clicks and monopolies of power. THAT is exactly what the Muslim majority would do if given their independence.

If Palestinians want my sympathy and support, they can have it in short order by letting go of the past and promoting a secular government that protects the rights of non Muslims and political dissent. UNTIL they make those their goal, they will NOT have my support.

If I were in fact making that point I would quote Netanyahu's infamous statement regarding the West Bank, that "Israel needs room to live in the east." In German that is, Lebensraum nach Osten. Nazi enough for you? Or should I add the war crime of population transfers to the occupied territories?

If the territories were administered in accordance with the Hague and Geneva conventions which Israel has signed the situation would be entirely different. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Listen asshole, you are an atheist, you COULD NOT run for public office in Palestine based solely on that fact. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU ARE DEFENDING THEOCRATIC FASCISTS.

Between the two in this situation Muslims are little fucking childish brats just like Christians here freaking out when rational people say we are a secular nation not a Christian state.

Listen Jackass, you need to go live in Iran or Saudi Araba and walk down the street and attempt to say "Allah does not exist" and see if that doesn't get you arrested or murdered. Now the same fucking shit, AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A JEW, the same fucking mentality exists in Palestine. You could be Hindu or Buddhist and you'd get treated the same fucking way. The same goddamned fucking way right wing Christians if given absolute power, would treat you and I here if given the power.

You are no better than those you accuse by calling them tyrants when tyranny to non Muslims is what they would set up.

PROVE ME WRONG JACKASS, STOP BEING A FUCKING CHILDISH BIGOT! Otherwise you are just another fuckwad perpetuating the ignorant side of our species evolution "fear the outsider", SAME FUCKING SHIT that caused Hitler to kill 6 million Jews.

Here's a new term for you "Fascisyhugger". You want to protect a population who wants to purge the world of Jews, now please tell me how is that any fucking different than what Hitler tried?

And on top of that like I said, you are an atheist and that alone you could not speak openly about, much less run for public office in Palestine. YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Still not even a lame attempt to defend jewish tyranny.

This may be the first time I have seen you run out of lame.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

"Izziehugger" shows sooooo much compassion. KILL EM ALL! That smacks so much of love. I'd hate to think what you would do if you suddenly got power over Jews.

FUCK YOU BIGOT!

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Speaking of a theocracy

http://www.giwersworld.org/israel/primitive-israel.phtml

Israel is a backwater theocracy
by Matt Giwer, © 2011 [July]

I know, provocative title. Izziehuggers are chomping at the bit to refute it. Start by reading this article straight from a country that shares western values. To see how modern and western Israel really is it is necessary to read only one paragraph.

To force her to accept the divorce, the rabbinical court blocked her from leaving the country, restricted her bank account and suspended her driver's license. But the woman remained firm.

There is nothing misleading in that quote. In fact in reading what leads up to it including the headline "Jerusalem Rabbinical Court wants woman jailed for refusing to accept divorce" you expect to find a simple statement such as the police laughed them out of the station.

All you izziehuggers who have apologized for the absence of civil marriage in Israel saying it isn't all that different eat your lying words. Rabbis control marriage, divorce and have police powers to enforce the decisions of their primitive religious courts. What's next? Crucifixion?

14 August 2011 update

The woman has been fined 200,000 shekels in addition to the above. Shekels are what Israel calls money. It is about $US60,000. That is real money for refusing to obey the diktats of an unelected religious tyranny.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

"Izziehugger" shows sooooo much compassion. KILL EM ALL! That smacks so much of love. I'd hate to think what you would do if you suddenly got power over Jews.

FUCK YOU BIGOT!

My apologies. Name-calling is lame save for young school children who take it as a sign of being a grownup.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

FUCK YOU BIGOT!

My apologies. Name-calling is lame save for young school children who take it as a sign of being a grownup.

"Issiehugger" is name calling, and not just name calling, but bigoted name calling. SO THE ONLY THING TO DO TO BIGOTS is call them what they are. FUCK YOU BIGOT.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

FUCK YOU BIGOT!

"Issiehugger" is name calling, and not just name calling, but bigoted name calling. SO THE ONLY THING TO DO TO BIGOTS is call them what they are. FUCK YOU BIGOT.

I have explained this before. Please make a note this time. The best Jewish Deli in my youth in Cincinnati was run by a man named Israel Kadetz. He named it Izzie Kadetz's Deli on a big sign on the front. Please note Izzie is a common American nickname as the full name is pronounced iZrael not iSrael. Thus please learn to spell it the way I do spell it not iSSiehugger.

Condemning tyranny cannot be bigotry.

Justifying tyranny is eating Haman's ears.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

FUCK YOU BIGOT!

I have explained this before. Please make a note this time. The best Jewish Deli in my youth in Cincinnati was run by a man named Israel Kadetz. He named it Izzie Kadetz's Deli on a big sign on the front. Please note Izzie is a common American nickname as the full name is pronounced iZrael not iSrael. Thus please learn to spell it the way I do spell it not iSSiehugger.

FUCK YOU!

Palestine WOULD NOT set up a secular government. NOW all you fucking have to do is prove me wrong and then I will support them.

But you know damned fucking well they wont so all you are supporting LIKE A FUCKING BIGOTED hypocrite is a theocracy.

NEITHER should have one. There  should be no Jewish state or Muslim state.

YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT

"Izziehugger" is a bigoted slur and you damned well fucking know it.

It is one thing to condemn the actions of ANY government. IT IF FUCKING STUPID to treat all humans by proxy of location as always agreeing with everything that government does.

I did NOT agree with Bush, so am I guilty of murdering Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan because I live in the United States?

INSTEAD of blaming every Jew inside and outside Israel WHY DON'T YOU seek HUMANS who want peace REGARDLESS of their label or where they live.

Our species has always displayed BOTH good and bad and has ALWAYS had tribal beefs. Until you see this conflict as merely aproduct of evolution you will not get past labels and you WONT get what you want.

Keep acting like a fucking bigot and I will treat you like the fucking asshole you have been acting like.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No Noony is

Brian37 wrote:

Oh really? Explain this then:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

though the World Jewish organization was the first to declare economic warfare on Germany that is clearly not starting WWII.

I detect sarcasm. Maybe I'm wrong. Doubt it.

Also, comparing Israel today to the Germany of WW2 is not a false analogy. The Israelis are the closest thing to Nazis that has existed since the Nazis.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Cpt_pineapple wrote:

FUCK YOU BIGOT!

FUCK YOU!

Palestine WOULD NOT set up a secular government. NOW all you fucking have to do is prove me wrong and then I will support them.

But you know damned fucking well they wont so all you are supporting LIKE A FUCKING BIGOTED hypocrite is a theocracy.

NEITHER should have one. There  should be no Jewish state or Muslim state.

YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT

"Izziehugger" is a bigoted slur and you damned well fucking know it.

It is one thing to condemn the actions of ANY government. IT IF FUCKING STUPID to treat all humans by proxy of location as always agreeing with everything that government does.

I did NOT agree with Bush, so am I guilty of murdering Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan because I live in the United States?

INSTEAD of blaming every Jew inside and outside Israel WHY DON'T YOU seek HUMANS who want peace REGARDLESS of their label or where they live.

Our species has always displayed BOTH good and bad and has ALWAYS had tribal beefs. Until you see this conflict as merely aproduct of evolution you will not get past labels and you WONT get what you want.

Keep acting like a fucking bigot and I will treat you like the fucking asshole you have been acting like.

Self-determination includes the right to choose any form of government desired. Denial of self-determination is tyranny.

www.ussliberty.org