McHooker

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
McHooker

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/prostitution/sex-for-cheeseburgers-749801

There is a new addition to the dollar menu at McDonalds, along with your double cheeseburger you can get a cheap fuck. Well, you could until the police threw the poor woman in jail. Are there no real criminals left in the world? I hope she gets a decent public defender, the cop asked for sex and she even gave back $20 of the $60 he handed her, seems like a clear case of entrapment to me.

So I learned two things- McHookers are cheap and probably about as high quality as a McDouble with the same lasting feeling of regret and cops in Florida are douches. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Again, you've obviously

Again, you've obviously never been to Virginia Beach.

Just your typical vice squad bullshit enforcing the "letter of the law."

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
deleted

deleted

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
B. S.

I would have held out for 2 double Big Mac's and fries;  some people just sell cheep.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, since he was a cop he

Well, since he was a cop he didn't give her his "special sauce". Did he use the "blow thru"? Did she ask "Would you like a fur burger and a side order of thighs"?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MAKE IT LEGAL, however,

MAKE IT LEGAL, however, anything unregulated can be dangerous. I'd be for a regulated brothel, and testing and health care. But street prostitution is both dangerous for the Jons and the prostitutes.

But in regards to this particular case, entrapment SHOULD negate the arrest, BUT even outside the issue of prostitution, not all stings are entrapment. The general rule is is that law enforcement cannot solicit the crime, any crime, to get you to commit the crime.

You see videos on the news of undercover cops pretending to be hired hit men, to catch someone trying to have a rival or spouse murdered. That IS NOT entrapment.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline
~~~~

The antiprostitution laws are among the dumbest in the world.  They make no sense.  And it amazes me that so many men would go along with it.  Even if you're in a relationship and monogamous, supporting the legalization of prostitution doesn't mean you endorse prostitution; it means you realize that people are free to make their own choices with consenting people.

Who else is keeping these laws on the books besides radical left-wing feminists and religious conservatives?  It's bad enough that liberals can't even be as socially liberal as libertarians.  Libertarians are in favor of getting rid of all the victimless crimes.