If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not fit to dictate it’s laws.

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not fit to dictate it’s laws.

If God/Jesus, does not know of man’s sexuality, then he has no right or just claim to dictate our sexual conduct. He does not have the skill set or knowledge required to judge. No carnal desires, no wife, no pure born children, no chemical reaction in his brain, or sexual desire for a wife without reproduction being the reason.

God/Jesus’ only opportunity to learn of man’s sexuality is through Mary, his mother. If God does know of our sexuality then it can only be through incest. There is also the issue of bestiality. Jesus and God are not of our species.

God cannot know of the desires that men and women have in terms of sex. He cannot know the forces at work. These forces are mostly all chemical and physical. That means that God cannot know what penalties to assign to the various desires that are acted upon by man’s instincts. God would not know if those instincts can be denied or not or when a normal healthy desire crosses the line to insanity.

Should man’s sexual laws be dictated by a Jesus/God who cannot know what sex for humans is all about?

Regards
DL

badlad83
User is offlineOffline
All I know is that Jesus

All I know is that Jesus gives killer head...