Geological Research Hike

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Geological Research Hike

GEOLOGICAL PRIMARY RESEARCH HIKE AT MT. SAINT HELENS.

This summer we are hiking down Mt. Saint Helens in Washington State. It's a 2 day hike. We will be reviewing the logs in spirit lake via Harmony Trail and the Sentimental structure of the little grand canyon through the Johnson trail. The hike is pretty dangerous.

A geologist will lead the way.

This is an intense hike. The geologist that is going is fast and you have to move quickly. Not time to smell the roses but to move on to various evidence and analysis.

The cost is $200 bucks which goes to the geologist. You need a research permit and Ph.D to go where we are going since we are going way way off trail. I'm working on getting a secular geologist to go with us.

Next year, we will be doing the same thing in the Grand Canyon. It will be for 1 week and we will have rafts to take us where we go. Cost is $2000 bucks if you wanna go and includes food. This is pretty intense and the water is usally 45 degrees in August. So it will be cold and hard physically.

If you wanna go, email me and I'll send you a brocure, I'm setting this up. I'm expecting about 150 people for Mt. Saint Helens.

This is primary geologist research. All your talk of millions of years can be put to the test. I would love to take you guys with me. or have people ban and censor this thread since atheism is a dishonest cult of lies. 

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

My email for those who wish to have a brocure.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

[email protected]

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 " This is an intense hike.

" This is an intense hike. The geologist that is going is fast and you have to move quickly. Not time to smell the roses but to move on to various evidence and analysis."

So it's a geological research hike where no one is allowed to look at the rocks?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey JCG

JCG,

Come along and find out.  You will be walking right on a bed of tephra.  I know we banter on here, but i'm gonna be on this hike, you'll meet me, and you will explain how the evidence contradicts million year views.

You cannot hike down where we are going unless you are a credible researcher, so this is a rare chance for you my friend. But I doubt anybody on here will really go.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:JCG,Come

Jean Chauvin wrote:

JCG,

Come along and find out.  You will be walking right on a bed of tephra.  I know we banter on here, but i'm gonna be on this hike, you'll meet me, and you will explain how the evidence contradicts million year views.

You cannot hike down where we are going unless you are a credible researcher, so this is a rare chance for you my friend. But I doubt anybody on here will really go.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin 

Hello Jean forked-haired girl here

Aren't U running the risk of getting 'bogged-down (pun)' in the details of the trip or the trip itself? It's a serious question. For the rest of us not taking the tour, I'd expect you'd want to talk about the peak bogs. The ONLY reason I ask is because it gives  U permission, as a way of, not being stuck in the introductory remarks you've made. The board can get nick-picky and exacting in language use so feel free to do what you want. Oh, There are some 'theories' about deposits leading far quicker fossilization, that might make for some interesting discussion.  In another tour, Were it the Grand Canyon the striated layers would be discussed
A stream with a course originally established on a cover of rock now removed by erosion, so that the stream or drainage system is independent of the newly exposed rocks and structures. The stream pattern is thus superposed on, or placed upon, ridges or other structural features that were previously buried. This is more on the errors in layer 'formation', I'd guess? /?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Fork Lady

Hey Fork Lady,

When I first joined this blog I got really specific and detailed about everything, and then when I realized the majority of the board were "educated" in the public school system, I had to slow down for them to follow.

But if one person on this board comes, theyc an then report with me and review.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Opps typeos

Typeos  lol Yes I do see a few

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Come again . . .

Jean wrote:
I had to slow down for them to follow

What does this have to do with anything ??? Correct me if I am wrong, didnt I just give you an opportunity to open up the discussion ? I dont know, "Details"?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey Fork

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Fork Lady,

When I first joined this blog I got really specific and detailed about everything, and then when I realized the majority of the board were "educated" in the public school system, I had to slow down for them to follow.

But if one person on this board comes, theyc an then report with me and review.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No one here is falling for your Kool Aid bullshit. You want to eat applesauce and fly behind a comet, don't let us stop you, I simply wouldn't recommend it.

Nothing on that mountain is going to prove that virgins can get knocked up by fictional gods. Nothing on that mountain is going to make surviving rigor mortis real.  Anymore than pointing at lightening will make Thor real.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean has spoken

Jean has a habit of making claims and then "Jean has spoken". No one appreciates this from him, but we love him just the same. This is notoriously hard to understand. Even notoriously hard to understand (as a tactic).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Hey Brian,

I agree with you that this trip will not prove the virgin birth. lol. This trip is simple an analysis of the theory of an old earth. The notion that the earth is billions of years old and the evidence that is used by geologists.

We will analyise evidence of Mt. Saint Helens against the Grand Canyon and the theory that sentiments took millions of years to form.

The virgin mary is a deduction from the Axiom of Scripture in which evidence is seen via the impossiblity of the contrary.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Quote:I would love to take

Quote:
I would love to take you guys with me. or have people ban and censor this thread since atheism is a dishonest cult of lies.

More of that world famous "Christian love" we keep hearing about?

Like I keep saying you'd make a horrible car salesman "If you don't buy my car here at this dealership, you are a liar".

Sorry, your bullshit doesn't work on us.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

I agree with you that this trip will not prove the virgin birth. lol. This trip is simple an analysis of the theory of an old earth. The notion that the earth is billions of years old and the evidence that is used by geologists.

We will analyise evidence of Mt. Saint Helens against the Grand Canyon and the theory that sentiments took millions of years to form.

The virgin mary is a deduction from the Axiom of Scripture in which evidence is seen via the impossiblity of the contrary.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

The earth is old jackass, 4 billion years old JACKASS, that is NOT in dispute. Any fuck wad trying to claim such, including you is selling snake oil.

Your entire religion DEPENDS on belief in the magic of the alleged man named Jesus. If he did not do any of those fantastic claims, then he is just a man, if he is just a man,then there is no fucking reason to worship him or his alleged daddy/himself.

Trying to debunk the earth's scientific age is as stupid as trying to claim you can make a perpetual motion machine.

Got any other bullshit you want to try to peddle? Mayan crap, crop circles, big foot?

Sorry, your bullshit does not work on us.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Hey Brian,

If the earth is old, then come look at the Mt. Saint Helen Evidence and help us out then. Maybe you can educate the geologists that are doing the research. Since the evidence cannot be answered and secular geologist know this, this is WHY they are moving from Unitarianism to Catastrophy.

I'm not talking about Jesus. I'm talking about petrified vertically floating logs and sentiments. If the same things happened at Mt. Saint helens as it did in the Grand Canyon, but it only took minutes, why did the Grand Canyong take millions of years?

Like I said, atheism is a dishonest cult. When it comes time to actually go out and TEST the evidence, they chicken out, and are all talk. Atheism is a cult of lies.

Brian, you coming on this hike would be enjoyable, i'll buy you a beer and we may even hug and become friends. lol.

But if you wish to simply continue to close your eyes, and plug your ears and just parrot non sense without actually showing me with geological evidence, then deception is your new master in which questions are never asked, only parroted with emotion.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

If the earth is old, then come look at the Mt. Saint Helen Evidence and help us out then. Maybe you can educate the geologists that are doing the research. Since the evidence cannot be answered and secular geologist know this, this is WHY they are moving from Unitarianism to Catastrophy.

I'm not talking about Jesus. I'm talking about petrified vertically floating logs and sentiments. If the same things happened at Mt. Saint helens as it did in the Grand Canyon, but it only took minutes, why did the Grand Canyong take millions of years?

Like I said, atheism is a dishonest cult. When it comes time to actually go out and TEST the evidence, they chicken out, and are all talk. Atheism is a cult of lies.

Brian, you coming on this hike would be enjoyable, i'll buy you a beer and we may even hug and become friends. lol.

But if you wish to simply continue to close your eyes, and plug your ears and just parrot non sense without actually showing me with geological evidence, then deception is your new master in which questions are never asked, only parroted with emotion.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No jackass, I already studied science in high school and college. What you have to sell is the same bullshit snake oil as big foot's foot print. You might as well be trying to sell a si fi fan a transporter.

REAL geologists would never sell your bullshit, anyone claiming to be one trying to sell what you are trying to peddle is a FAKE.

THE EARTH IS 4 BILLION YEARS OLD. THAT IS AN UNDISPUTED SCIENTIFIC FACT AND NO CREDIBLE SCIENTIST IS GOING TO DISPUTE THAT.

We've seen this bullshit tactic before "Science got it wrong SO POOF, my deity exists"

And not just from Christians but Muslims and Jews as well. You are simply just another jackass who cannot stand that time is passing your myth by and the truth of science is exposing the lies in your book. But you are not the first and unfortunately you wont be the last.

YOUR BULLSHIT DOES NOT WORK ON US.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:JCG,Come

Jean Chauvin wrote:

JCG,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You're going so I doubt if one needs to be too credible of a researcher. Especially since you believe I would contradict the evidence of an old earth.

That would be the job of you and your...ahem..."geologist". Seems like you're wanting people to pay to listen to your arguments from ignorance (albeit in nice scenery).

Denying facts and evidence isn't my idea of a vacation (especially if you want to not look at the rocks so you have time to get the apologetics in). 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No what you need is a fucking shrink to annalize why you view your god as a vindictive bloodthirsty prick. This recent phony "nice guy" persona you are now trying to peddle does not change that you are a two faced asshole who used your god as an excuse for a Tsunami that got 13,000 people killed, and used it as a threat to America for not kissing your god's ass. Or did you forget that you did that? Because I did not. To bad for you you fucked with a guy who was married to a hell bound Jap. And one with TWO biology degrees working on her PHD in biology.

And you stupidly think I am going to trust any bullshit you have to claim now with this fake "nice guy"crap you are hiding behind now?

I woudn't meet you at a fucking police station. YOU ARE A FAKE and a two faced asshole troll. There are pleanty of Christians I would and do trust, YOU will never be one of them.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
 "Look at this sandstone,

"Look at this sandstone, Jean. Aren't the layers beautiful? All smooth and wavy from extreme weight when the flood waters filled the world as high as Mt. Everest and then God magicked them away. And behold this shiny piece of antracit, that's a pure God's handiwork. He conjured it into existence just a couple of weeks before the Industrial revolution so godly people had a coal. Praise Lord and his omnipotent *poof*."

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Brian

Hey Brian,

Did you just say I am being nice? Wow, that's cool. You're starting to get attached.

There was one geologist that caused the entire secular geologistical movement to start turning to Catastrophe vs. Unitarianism. He's a good friend and is the researcher.

Dr. Steve Austin.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answered a question you had about Rook

FYI  Be informed  I answered a question you had about Rook  in another part of the forum

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Forks

Hey Forks,

I know you did, I am much obliged.

Thank you Forks.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Forks,

I know you did, I am much obliged.

Thank you Forks.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3.

How does the age of the earth lead to either your chosen single god or the gods of the OT?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

Did you just say I am being nice? Wow, that's cool. You're starting to get attached.

There was one geologist that caused the entire secular geologistical movement to start turning to Catastrophe vs. Unitarianism. He's a good friend and is the researcher.

Dr. Steve Austin.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You are faking it. And if your friend is of the same mindset as you, he is an apologist, not a geologist.

Lagit scientists do not bring their religion into the lab or out in the field of study.

A geology textbook or physics textbook or biology textbook or ANY science textbook IS NOT dependent on belief in Jesus or Allah or Yahweh or Vishnu or Buddha because SCIENTIFIC METHOD is universal. Any person trying to mix their label into method is a SNAKE OIL SALESMAN.

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean

I bought tickets for that once. I shoulda known something was up when we all had to meet up in Hollywood.  Colonel Steve Austin took us on a bus tour to the home of Lee Majors. the price does include a six million dollar man action figure.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean wants me to give him

Jean wants me to give him money? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Sorry bud, I know for a fact that I could go to the badlands of Alberta, go on an actual tour with actual scientists, and even do my own research, without the interference of someone who hasn't the slightest idea what he's talking about, for half the price and infinitely more fun. Enjoy your trip. Don't let the volcano erupt on you while you're there.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Vastet wrote:Jean wants me

Vastet wrote:
Jean wants me to give him money? LMFAO!!!!!!!! Sorry bud, I know for a fact that I could go to the badlands of Alberta, go on an actual tour with actual scientists, and even do my own research, without the interference of someone who hasn't the slightest idea what he's talking about, for half the price and infinitely more fun. Enjoy your trip. Don't let the volcano erupt on you while you're there.

If it did he would suddenly pawn it off on nature and wouldn't claim "god did it" . Cherry picking suits the theist well.