In re: The Kinnison brisket

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
In re: The Kinnison brisket

I happened to use it as it was a joke I had just heard on a WMOR rerun Big Bang Theory. Something "Come down and eat I made you a nice brisket" at a time when he just wanted to screw is girl friend.

As for those who see obsession those on the other side see sensitivity heightened beyond belief.

I am reminded of the Irishman upon hearing Groucho say he would not belong to a club that would have him as a member asking "What's a country club?"

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Here's a hint to jokes:

Here's a hint to jokes: they should be funny.  Or at the bare minimum, they should make sense.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
"I never fucked a 10; NEVER

"I never fucked a 10; NEVER fucked a ten, but, one night, I fucked FIVE twos!" - George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sapient wrote:
Here's a hint to jokes: they should be funny.  Or at the bare minimum, they should make sense.

When is a jewish mother line not funny? When people are trying to find what is not there.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml