Rook Hawkins [trollville]

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rook Hawkins [trollville]

Rook Hawkins?

What happen to this nut case? He was a co-founder of this site and has diaappeared. Has Rook died and gone to hell just like TG Baker did?

Rook, are you intimidated of me is that why you hide you whimp?

Anyway, just wondering. I just want to be an equal oppourtunity player when it comes to utterly causing atheists to cry to their mommies because a Christian is picking on them : ).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^Further proof of jean's

^Further proof of jean's stupidity. As if any were needed.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
No activity might be telling U something . . . .

Protestant P0PE wrote:
He was a co-founder of this site and has diaappeared. Has Rook died and gone to hell just like TG Baker did?

Jean I did a search about a week ago and see little to no activity. That should lead you to any number of guesses or conclusions.  1) People have lives (or real life can be kept at bay only so long). 2) He may have split (there are dozens and dozens of forums where this happens). Everyone is all enthused and about 8-17 months later they abandon the forum. They leave it unshepharded and a lower class seems to find their way in. Dozens will come back and see how everything has done to the dogs and will shut down the forum completely. If you have ever read anything I've  said about Admin here it is a shining beacon Yes, Granted that obviously didnt happen here but it is something to ALWAYS keep in mind (due to the amount of times this will happen with boards). Plus, None of us fully ever appreciate that there are an unending amount of things to do at a board. Most people are not payed nor do they pay themselves for their constant work. As a result burn out is very high. That could explain it. 3) Maybe he  is  using another alias (something you'd never know about I am sure). I is  meaning given enough time,  he chose another alias because he is not a rookie anymore  (Thank Admins for your praise of me  your most humble servant waits upon thee). Not that this isnt fun. I am always happy to say Hey. To be honest Ive not eaten anything other than juices in about a full 36 hours, with the stomach flu  so I am cutting it off now. I could continue with nu 4-7. That's not necessary. Do you get the point ?

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Talk about the man's words and not the man K ?

Talk about the man's words and not the man K ?

Hell in  common opinion, argues some sort of  human action  before it strikes , to prevent it  in the afterlife (Softball question  with the hopes you willl stop saying stuff about Tommy)?

Better still, how about dealing with the man's words instead???  His introduction on beliefs about Christ in lore or  TG Baker's Christology He  was know to have said Christology rests upon a mistake. This is a simple statement that could be easily understood by much of the various Christian denominations. As so it means the invalidity of the Christian Faith since it rests upon its own Christology.Christology or how and why Jesus saves is based upon the idea that the Genesis account of Creation is real. However, much of Christendom apart from conservative evangelicals and fundamentalists knows how the universe began and that evolution is factual  '.  Dreadfully dire implications  to the Fall of man . . . (like you brought up to Tony in another part of the Forum) .

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The truly important thing to

The truly important thing to note is that Rook left the RRS years before jean ever posted here. So this is an example of cowardice. Similar to yelling obscenities at someone while driving by at 100kph.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.