Esquire sex survey 2012

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is onlineOnline
Esquire sex survey 2012

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5949/hahast.jpg


Intersting

It seems only 24% of men prefer large breasts (The other 76% don't watch the media).

34% are cheaters (the other 66% are liars)

34% wrap it up (I wonder if that's related to cheaters?)

and 14% of married men tried to bat for the other side

 

Also

 

43% of men have had difficulty getting and/or maintaining an erection...