TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brain Is The Voice Of Irrationality

Brain preaches.

Brain is in a jar.

Brain is creepy.

A poet for the propaganda of evolution.

An embarrassment tolerated. You move into the desolation of the times. You see the times. What choice have you but desolation?

The voice of reason. The voice of a generation of two without reason.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
How are you doing David

How are you doing David Letterman's wife? I hope this stalker joke didn't go over you head.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jackspell
Theist
jackspell's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Brain

The Theist wrote:

Brain preaches.

Brain is in a jar.

Brain is creepy.

An embarrassment tolerated. You move into the desolation of the times. You see the times. What choice have you but desolation?

Nice

"In this book, they list ten steps in the course of human evolution, each of which is so improbable that before it would have occurred the sun would have ceased to be a main sequence star and would have burned up the earth. They estimate the probability of the evolution of the human genome by chance to be on the order of 4∧(360)^110,000, a number which is so huge that to call it astronomical would be a wild understatement. In other words, if evolution did occur, it would have been a miracle, so that evolution is actually evidence for the existence of God”-William Lane Craig

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
jackspell wrote:The Theist

jackspell wrote:

The Theist wrote:

Brain preaches.

Brain is in a jar.

Brain is creepy.

Nice

I am such a Nazi and you are so afraid of me your response is "nice".

Remember that when you pathetically and childishly falsely call me a hateful bigot. Oh and you are still posting. But how could that be since I am a fascist out to oppress you.

Yep, this is what the theist does when they have no argument for the claims they make.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I hate to interrupt the

fluffy christian ad hominem party but any time one of you theists would like to prove your claims using testable explanations, do feel free...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck