I WaA On On One Debate . . . With . . .

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I WaA On On One Debate . . . With . . .

Sapient. I want it NOW!

I want two moderators for his side. tonyjeffers and Atheistextremist.

Moderators for my side . . . [shudders] Ax and Jean Jean.

There it is. The gauntlet has been thrown down.

Great for ratings.

What say ye?

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Clarification. I Want A One On On Debate.

This page takes a half an hour to load so while I'm typing only half of my words are revealed.

Just for clarification I want one on one with sapients dumb ass.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian has a full time job

Brian has a full time job outside this website.  And judging from the amount of stalking posts you have recently made, I don't think he is going to take you seriously.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 You're on.  I'll set it

You're on.  I'll set it up after you reach puberty.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: You're on.

Sapient wrote:

You're on.  I'll set it up after you reach puberty.

If the universe were infinite that still wouldn't be enough time to wait.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you really want him to

If you really want him to debate with you, I would suggest specifying a topic. At least narrow it down a bit. An all-out debate "Atheism vs. Theism" would take you two an eternity. And if you want anyone to take you serious here, I suggest you calm down and compose yourself before posting. If you don't care about any of our opinions, then you're not serving any purpose here at all, even to yourself. If you just want to shout out your opinion to the world via internet, I would think youtube would be a better place to accomplish your goals. Surely getting on the nerves of a handful of atheists can't be that satisfying to you. Even though serious matters are discussed here and all is not right in the world, it still should be in good fun and sportsmanship.

But hey, that's just me. I'm here to learn, as well as express myself in a manner where I hope the respect of others is gained. I'm a smart-ass, but I don't think anyone here totally disregards my opinion. A little bit of wit and tact with one's approach is vital. Give it a try, and just maybe Sapient will debate with you and we can all enjoy a good spirited bout and learn something.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia