*I* could do a better job then God has done.

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
*I* could do a better job then God has done.

For the most part, human nature sucks, and the way the world is set-up sucks. Look at all the violence that goes on. That's normal? The truth is, I...(a little nothing like me) could have done a much better job of creating the universe, and nature then any God that might exist.

I wouldn't create human beings to be cruel and selfish and judging and violent. Let me give you an example please - A dog cannot fly. Why? Because he doesn't have it within in him to fly. Well, if I create humans without the desire to be violent, then the human not only will never be violent, but will never even have the thought to be violent. 

I also wouldn't allow Satan to mess things up. I wouldn't create Satan in the first place, and if I know everything, then I'd know Satan would be a troublemaker, so why even make him?

I also would not confuse people. I'd personally make sure everyone knows *I* am God, and I'd make the rules clear, although I doubt rules would even be needed because I'd program humans to know the rules, and follow the rules. And I'd actually be apart of the day-to-day life, and speak to my people.

Yes, brain-wash people. Make them robots. Call it what you must. Don't give them free will. If you don't give them this free-thinking stuf in the first place, they will never know what it is, thus cannot be bothered by the fact that they were never given it. If I am the creator, my people wouldn't even know what much about free-will. I'd just make them to be perfect and sinless so we could all be happy. We'd all be living in a Garden of Eden type of place, and we'd all be at peace forever. The weather would be perfect, we'd never have to work hard, we could all have hot sex with one person for life, and the only thing we'd eat would be fruits and other non-animal products, and the human body could eat all it desires, and would never get fat as a result, and life would rock. I suspect A LOT of people would make things this way if we were incharge, but I guess all this is asking too much of God.

Oh, a Christian will say all of this is going to happen one day in Heaven, but why make your children that you love work so hard for it, and go through so much suffering to get it? And why make two different places? If Heaven is better, what's the point of this life? Shouldn't we live today for this life and not someplace else? Why not mak Heaven right here and now? See, even if God exists, is he really worthy of anyone's worship? I mean, I think this bastard was bored, so he made human beings, but I guess peace and beauty became boring to him at one point, so he set Satan on us to do his dirty work for him, and the rest is history. 

I think if God is real, he is an ass who gets off on human misery because it's entertaining to him. He loves to sit back and watch all the shit storms that go on just like all of us like to watch shit storms in movies and TV, but hey, at least that's just acting, God! The suffering that goes on here is real. 

And the best reason to believe in say the Christian God for example is because he pretty much makes a threat of physical violence - "Worship me, or I will burn you forever."

Not a good enough reason, and it at least proves what a bully the creator is. It's horrible. But look how plenty of Christians act. The judging lynch mob that they are. What's funny is that most Christians have created a God in their own heads, and they pray to it, and according to the bible, that's called idolatry. The belief of most Christians is that they can sin all they want, and they will be forgiven because God knows what's in their hearts, and because Jesus (who was a White man by the way and spoke English) died on the cross, and all that crap, and people can take the Lord's name in vain, lust, lie, steal, etc.

....Except murder. (Unless it was for a "good" reason.) Even though the bible says no sin is greater then the other, but most Christians believe that it's okay to do other sins, but murderers, rapists, and pedophiles should burn in hell. Everyone else should be forgiven. These types of Christians do not realize that according to the bible, God is also going to punish liars, adulators, fornicators, and blasphemers.

But you try to tell any of them this stuff, they get offended and don't desire to talk about it anymore. They have no desire to hear the truth. That's also why some Christians have no desire to watch violent films because they do not desire to acknowledge of just how messed up nature truly is, so they just avoid it all together.

Most Christians are into the crap their into because it makes them feel good, but I honestly think most of them know they are full of shit.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zeeboe wrote:For the most

Zeeboe wrote:

For the most part, human nature sucks, and the way the world is set-up sucks. Look at all the violence that goes on. That's normal? The truth is, I...(a little nothing like me) could have done a much better job of creating the universe, and nature then any God that might exist.

There is a lot of good in human nature.

Zeeboe wrote:

I wouldn't create human beings to be cruel and selfish and judging and violent. Let me give you an example please - A dog cannot fly. Why? Because he doesn't have it within in him to fly. Well, if I create humans without the desire to be violent, then the human not only will never be violent, but will never even have the thought to be violent.

Dogs don't fly because they don't have wings or the intelligence to make flying contraptions.

Zeeboe wrote:

I also wouldn't allow Satan to mess things up. I wouldn't create Satan in the first place, and if I know everything, then I'd know Satan would be a troublemaker, so why even make him?

This is a complaint of many non-believers

Zeeboe wrote:
I also would not confuse people. I'd personally make sure everyone knows *I* am God, and I'd make the rules clear, although I doubt rules would even be needed because I'd program humans to know the rules, and follow the rules. And I'd actually be apart of the day-to-day life, and speak to my people.

Yet another issue with the god of abraham

Zeeboe wrote:
Yes, brain-wash people. Make them robots. Call it what you must. Don't give them free will. If you don't give them this free-thinking stuf in the first place, they will never know what it is, thus cannot be bothered by the fact that they were never given it. If I am the creator, my people wouldn't even know what much about free-will. I'd just make them to be perfect and sinless so we could all be happy. We'd all be living in a Garden of Eden type of place, and we'd all be at peace forever. The weather would be perfect, we'd never have to work hard, we could all have hot sex with one person for life, and the only thing we'd eat would be fruits and other non-animal products, and the human body could eat all it desires, and would never get fat as a result, and life would rock. I suspect A LOT of people would make things this way if we were incharge, but I guess all this is asking too much of God.

Yep

Zeeboe wrote:
Oh, a Christian will say all of this is going to happen one day in Heaven, but why make your children that you love work so hard for it, and go through so much suffering to get it? And why make two different places? If Heaven is better, what's the point of this life? Shouldn't we live today for this life and not someplace else? Why not mak Heaven right here and now? See, even if God exists, is he really worthy of anyone's worship? I mean, I think this bastard was bored, so he made human beings, but I guess peace and beauty became boring to him at one point, so he set Satan on us to do his dirty work for him, and the rest is history.

Yep

Zeeboe wrote:
I think if God is real, he is an ass who gets off on human misery because it's entertaining to him. He loves to sit back and watch all the shit storms that go on just like all of us like to watch shit storms in movies and TV, but hey, at least that's just acting, God! The suffering that goes on here is real.

yep

Zeeboe wrote:
And the best reason to believe in say the Christian God for example is because he pretty much makes a threat of physical violence - "Worship me, or I will burn you forever."

Yep

Zeeboe wrote:

Not a good enough reason, and it at least proves what a bully the creator is. It's horrible. But look how plenty of Christians act. The judging lynch mob that they are. What's funny is that most Christians have created a God in their own heads, and they pray to it, and according to the bible, that's called idolatry. The belief of most Christians is that they can sin all they want, and they will be forgiven because God knows what's in their hearts, and because Jesus (who was a White man by the way and spoke English) died on the cross, and all that crap, and people can take the Lord's name in vain, lust, lie, steal, etc.

....Except murder. (Unless it was for a "good" reason.) Even though the bible says no sin is greater then the other, but most Christians believe that it's okay to do other sins, but murderers, rapists, and pedophiles should burn in hell. Everyone else should be forgiven. These types of Christians do not realize that according to the bible, God is also going to punish liars, adulators, fornicators, and blasphemers.

But you try to tell any of them this stuff, they get offended and don't desire to talk about it anymore. They have no desire to hear the truth. That's also why some Christians have no desire to watch violent films because they do not desire to acknowledge of just how messed up nature truly is, so they just avoid it all together.

Most Christians are into the crap their into because it makes them feel good, but I honestly think most of them know they are full of shit.

You need to watch the videos by Evid3nc3 on YouTube. He reviews a book by Karen Armstrong about how christianity comes from a polytheistic religion of the Babylonians over 14,000 years ago. It's brilliant.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Zeeboe

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Zeeboe wrote:

There is a lot of good in human nature.

Zeeboe wrote:

Dogs don't fly because they don't have wings or the intelligence to make flying contraptions.

Zeeboe wrote:

This is a complaint of many non-believers

Zeeboe wrote:

Yet another issue with the god of abraham

Zeeboe wrote:

Yep

Zeeboe wrote:

Yep

Zeeboe wrote:

yep

Zeeboe wrote:

Yep

Zeeboe wrote:

You need to watch the videos by Evid3nc3 on YouTube. He reviews a book by Karen Armstrong about how christianity comes from a polytheistic religion of the Babylonians over 14,000 years ago. It's brilliant.

Quote:
There is a lot of good in human nature

Well this "militant atheist" agrees with you, there IS a lot of good in human nature. My only problem with you and humans in general is that they take the good and bad in life and assign it to club labels instead of accepting both good and bad as part of our evolution.

I think the world would be far better of if our focus was not on bitching about life, because we all do it. We'd all be better off not thinking we are special and that we DO have a common evolution that drives us.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog