40 Arabic words 33>40

truth
atheist
User is offlineOffline
40 Arabic words 33>40

Check this out, the guy makes a good point. You'd think God would have explained it a little bit more than just 40 Arabic words. 1 billion folks are deceived by the lies of Muhammad. God dam. So what's it gona be guys, 40>33 or 33>40? 33=40 eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJZRAjvW2U

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

truth wrote:
Check this out, the guy makes a good point. You'd think God would have explained it a little bit more than just 40 Arabic words. 1 billion folks are deceived by the lies of Muhammad. God dam. So what's it gona be guys, 40>33 or 33>40? 33=40 eh?

Quote:
The Qur'an denies, in a single ayah (verse), that Jesus the Messiah was crucified. By denying this historical reality, the Qur'an forces its followers to not only reject one of the most certain events of history itself, but by so doing it separates them from the life-giving message of the cross of Jesus Christ.

And? You are pushing Christianity on an atheist website? I do not see your point.

This is not just old news, this is ancient news. It has been in the Koran from the beginning. It is a variant on a gnostic theme that was "exterminated" by the winning Christian sect. A gospel of Barabas (or some such, Barnabus?) appeared centuries ago saying the same thing. Islam is a melding of Judaism and Christianity producing a "judaism lite" of sorts. Should you wish to connect religion with other things it did produce six or so centuries of relatively inlightened culture which Judaism never did. Lite is better.Eye-wink

There are quite legitimate questions as to whether there ever was a Jesus and if there were if he bore any resemblance to the gospel character. You want to raise an issue of actual crucifixion? Even if he was and did resurrect he would hardly have been the first god to do so. That leaves Christianity in a muddle no matter how far you take your blind faith in miracles.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

truth
atheist
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:truth

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

truth wrote:

Quote:
The Qur'an denies, in a single ayah (verse), that Jesus the Messiah was crucified. By denying this historical reality, the Qur'an forces its followers to not only reject one of the most certain events of history itself, but by so doing it separates them from the life-giving message of the cross of Jesus Christ.

And? You are pushing Christianity on an atheist website? I do not see your point.

This is not just old news, this is ancient news. It has been in the Koran from the beginning. It is a variant on a gnostic theme that was "exterminated" by the winning Christian sect. A gospel of Barabas (or some such, Barnabus?) appeared centuries ago saying the same thing. Islam is a melding of Judaism and Christianity producing a "judaism lite" of sorts. Should you wish to connect religion with other things it did produce six or so centuries of relatively inlightened culture which Judaism never did. Lite is better.Eye-wink

There are quite legitimate questions as to whether there ever was a Jesus and if there were if he bore any resemblance to the gospel character. You want to raise an issue of actual crucifixion? Even if he was and did resurrect he would hardly have been the first god to do so. That leaves Christianity in a muddle no matter how far you take your blind faith in miracles.

k.

It wasn't to be taken seriously,

I didn't post it cause of the content, but rather the rap/lyrics. My bad for not making myself clear.

Nevermind.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I like how the guy

I like how the guy dismisses the quran's statement because it was written many years after the event.

Uh...Hmmm...Isn't that the same argument that can be against the new testament? Decades after the event and then they wrote it down and not even in Aramaic or Hebrew, but Greek. Meh!

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/