Sam Kinneson

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sam Kinneson

It is famously reported that just before his death from fatal injury he appeared to have a conversation in which he asked about his death, why now and appeared to receive an answer which satisfied him.

For the first time we have the other side of the conversation.

"I made you a nice brisket. You can play your video game again after dinner."

n.b. brisket is a semitic plug

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:It is

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

It is famously reported that just before his death from fatal injury he appeared to have a conversation in which he asked about his death, why now and appeared to receive an answer which satisfied him.

For the first time we have the other side of the conversation.

"I made you a nice brisket. You can play your video game again after dinner."

n.b. brisket is a semitic plug

Is anyone here besides me having a moment of "HUH"?

I was expecting a secret Mayan/Jewish conspiracy about how he was an evil Jewish elf who secretly mad Mel Brooks famous and how Jews secretly spoke to aliens.  And what if people have cars that stop on a dime and pick it up?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
His best bit was when he

His best bit was when he talked about the African food charities spots we see on tv."I don't understand why the camera crew can feed them. It is like the producer is standing off to the side when the camera man is holding a sandwich and the producer shouts DONT FEED HIM YET HE DOESN'T LOOK HUNGRY ENOUGH".

"I say we stop sending them food. Lets send them U-Hauls. YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT, WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA BUT WE DON'T LIVE IN THEM".

SAY IT! SAY IT!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sam

I went to the same high school as Sam. Everyone was always proud when he came back to our local comedy club. Hard to believe he was a pentecostal preacher.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Is anyone here

Brian37 wrote:

A_nony_mouse clearly has an obsession.  I was able to discern that nobody has that quote but him.  Appears to be a story told simply so he can make some odd jewish insult.  Like everything else he does.  Obsess much?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_nony_mouse clearly has an obsession.  I was able to discern that nobody has that quote but him.  Appears to be a story told simply so he can make some odd jewish insult.  Like everything else he does.  Obsess much?

What pisses me off about him, and humans in general is they get fixated on a label forgetting that our species's behavior has not changed in it's range over the history of our evolution. We have improved somewhat but still keep making the same stupid mistakes, like Noony. This is a simple case of Redskins vs Eagles, less filling vs tastes great. Up vs down. Left vs Right. And reality is never ever that simple. I hope someday he gets that, maybe someday he can see what an ass he is being as well as his counterparts he stupidly treats as sub human like they do him.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 What bothers me is that

What bothers me is that he's deluded himself to think that he doesn't have a problem. 

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I'm closing this thread,

I'm closing this thread, he has enough of these.