A few random questions
1. Have you ever had an innate or inner belief that a God exists? For example, a voice inside you telling you that God exists. "You dont have to use reason or logic because God has implanted in all humans an innate belief in him" ?
2. If you could ask God (To be more specific, were talking about the Christian God) 5 questions, what would they be?
3. Is it true that there are no atheists in a foxhole as the saying goes?
4. While Christians turn to God and religion when confronted with hardships and sufferings, how does an atheist cope with it?
5. How would you help an ex Christian (I myself am an example of this) who still carries some baggage, deal with their irrational fear of hell and death?
6. How did race originate, why aren't we all the same color?
7. Where does imagination, creativity, and doubt come from?
8. How did the first humans have intercourse, how did they know this thing goes inside here or how ever it all started, lol.
9. Which one is more logical Atheism or Agnosticism, and why?
10. Can you state some examples of how evolution is a harsh process?
11. What are some flaws in the human body that an all powerful and loving God wouldent have placed in the first place.
12. How do you think homosexuality originated?
13. Are all of our exterior body parts made for survival/chosen by natural selection? For example our nose, fingernails, hair, etc.
14. How did kissing originate, why do we have an attraction towards the opposite gender? Males tend to have a desire towards boobs and a nice butt. (An atheist comedian explained this in a funny way, he tells the story of Adam and Eve, the first thing Adam told Eve was, how did you get those lumps, lol)
15. Why are we all physically different (no 2 people look the same except twins) how does evolution explain this?