God's chosen criminals

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
God's chosen criminals

I'm sure this will be offensive to some Jewish people, but I'm simply questioning what's in the bible.

How do you explain the fact that the bible tells us over and over again that the Jews are God's Chosen? Yet the Jews don't believe in christ or the new testament and are therefore, ipso facto, doomed to go to hell. This has been going on for 2,000 yrs and 80 generations. How do you explain this? Why would god have such an irrational preference for the jews and yet send them to hell? Why would god have such extremely poor taste as to prefer such criminals and reprobates as Abraham who peddled his wife off as a prostitute even at the age of 90. David, a murderer many times over, committed adultery with Uriah's wife and had Uriah treacherously murdered. Solomon (owned the world's biggest whorehouse) Judah fornicated with his daughter-in-law. Do you think it's right to glorify these repugnant scoundrels and hold them up as examples to your children in sunday school? Remember they were god's favorites.

I'll let you in on something christians. You have been bamboozled. Your only replies can come from the further treacherous lies of the new testament, particularly by Paul who conceived the idea of humbling the Roman power by destroying the morale of it's soldiery with the doctrines of love and non-resistance preached by the little sect of Jewish christians. He became the apostle to the gentiles and did such a good job, Rome was brought to a heap of ruins within four centuries and continues to poison the hearts and minds of his hapless victims to this very day.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia