The Center

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Center

Here I am

Not on the outer skirts

Was the only thing between Me and God, God?

No

Was the only thing between Me and God, Me?

No

The only thing between me and the center was God

There is no wrong for me now-only the effects of my environment

My choices can only lead me to a different environment

Right and wrong are relative

I do not need to be forgiven

Infinitely divide my center, and the only zero quantity is Me-not God

Thought and extension are right here-

Centered

And here I am

-Tony Jeffers

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
psyco

My psychotic girlfriend posted this stupid poem of her's  on here when I was sleeping AND put my name on it.

I don't even know what it's supposed to mean. I could just slap shit out of her! Stupid!

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:My

tonyjeffers wrote:

My psychotic girlfriend posted this stupid poem of her's  on here when I was sleeping AND put my name on it.

I don't even know what it's supposed to mean. I could just slap shit out of her! Stupid!

I don't care what she did, you have no right to hit her. You might be joking about that, but in all seriousness, I have run into people in general in life that think getting physical is ok. If she is that crazy maybe it is not a healthy relationship for either of you. Don't let your emotions rule you just because of your hormones. I'd rather be alone than be in an unhealthy relationship.

But as far as the poem, yea I read that and was scratching my head.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog