The Psychology of Atheism

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
The Psychology of Atheism

The Psychology of Atheism,

This topic is actually pretty involved. But it is a very interesting subject.

Most if not all atheists are very emotional in coming to their religious convictions. They do not intellectual hate God. They all know at some level (which is for another thread) that there is a God and He will judge them.

Many atheists come from broken familes. Still others come to atheism as a consequence of evil. As I've said before, apostates typically practice immorality before they become atheists. The Morals go before the "faith."

it is still interesting regarding the logical chain of atheism in it's very ending. What does a purely consistent atheist look like? Is he still a good citizen? Is he still safe to approach? I'm afraid not, the more consistent an atheist is the more evil and dangerous they become, Their "goodness" is only via the grace of God holding them back from their own evil desires.

But what goes on in the mind of an atheist? In a typical atheistic mind  we can find arrogance and pride. we find the detest of authority and all that is good. we find the desire to fragment and break and the hate of unity and harmony.

In the mind of an atheist, we find fools. Fools that will be dealt with in the line of fire. Fools that are their own worse enemies and are the enemy of all that is good and wholesome.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3661
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Psychology of Atheism,

This topic is actually pretty involved. But it is a very interesting subject.

Most if not all atheists are very emotional in coming to their religious convictions. They do not intellectual hate God. They all know at some level (which is for another thread) that there is a God and He will judge them.

Many atheists come from broken familes. Still others come to atheism as a consequence of evil. As I've said before, apostates typically practice immorality before they become atheists. The Morals go before the "faith."

it is still interesting regarding the logical chain of atheism in it's very ending. What does a purely consistent atheist look like? Is he still a good citizen? Is he still safe to approach? I'm afraid not, the more consistent an atheist is the more evil and dangerous they become, Their "goodness" is only via the grace of God holding them back from their own evil desires.

But what goes on in the mind of an atheist? In a typical atheistic mind  we can find arrogance and pride. we find the detest of authority and all that is good. we find the desire to fragment and break and the hate of unity and harmony.

In the mind of an atheist, we find fools. Fools that will be dealt with in the line of fire. Fools that are their own worse enemies and are the enemy of all that is good and wholesome.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

HelloJeanChauvin.

Stillspewingthesameoldshit?Whatgoesoninthemindofanatheistisboring.TruthfullythegullibilityoftheChristianmindsetismuchmoreinteresting.Evenintelligentpeoplewhosuccumbtothecultural

pressuretoconformtoreligiousbeliefs.Monkeyseemonkydo.Oncetheyhavebeenbittentheywilldefendtheirfairytaleandtryandconvinceotherstojoinintheirfantasyworld.Believingintheunbelievableismuchmoreinteresting

thananythinganatheistcouldeveroffer.

 

Respectfully,ProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

http://theatheistconservative.com/

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
My Death

Mr. Death,

Seriously, you should turn yourself in to your nearest police department. Unless of course you're contacting me from a mental institution.

You're a creepy dude.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3661
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Mr.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Mr. Death,

Seriously, you should turn yourself in to your nearest police department.

Why?

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
Unless of course you're contacting me from a mental institution.

 

Ihaven'tbeeninsideamentalinstitutionsince1984.Besides,I'mallbetternow.

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
You're a creepy dude.

 

I'llneverbeascreepyasyou.

JeanChauvin wrote:
Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Rightbackatyou,(Judges1:19)

                                                

                                                

 

http://theatheistconservative.com/

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Snakes alive

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Psychology of Atheism,

This topic is actually pretty involved. But it is a very interesting subject.

Most if not all atheists are very emotional in coming to their religious convictions. They do not intellectual hate God. They all know at some level (which is for another thread) that there is a God and He will judge them.

Many atheists come from broken familes. Still others come to atheism as a consequence of evil. As I've said before, apostates typically practice immorality before they become atheists. The Morals go before the "faith."

it is still interesting regarding the logical chain of atheism in it's very ending. What does a purely consistent atheist look like? Is he still a good citizen? Is he still safe to approach? I'm afraid not, the more consistent an atheist is the more evil and dangerous they become, Their "goodness" is only via the grace of God holding them back from their own evil desires.

But what goes on in the mind of an atheist? In a typical atheistic mind  we can find arrogance and pride. we find the detest of authority and all that is good. we find the desire to fragment and break and the hate of unity and harmony.

In the mind of an atheist, we find fools. Fools that will be dealt with in the line of fire. Fools that are their own worse enemies and are the enemy of all that is good and wholesome.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Surely Jean, you are the projection of some wit's dessicated humour. No one could believe what you say you believe. Perhaps you are the christian that proves Poe's Law, perhaps the perfect Poe masquerading as the tongue-in-cheek christian. 

Whichever it is, everything you say here amounts to a bizarre alternative reality built entirely from suppositions that are complete nonsense. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Hehehe, I missed your deep

Hehehe, I missed your deep insights Smiling  I can picture you sitting in an armchair, smoking your corn shit pipe, wearing your 1950s v-neck sweater and your buttoned up stripe shirt.  All black and white, all knowing and telling us how we will fly around in our cars in the crazy future.  "In the 1980's you will be able to fly to work in your very own car, or just beam up, puff puff ".  You're like that crazy guy, us watching you in the shitty 2012, smiling nostalgically at your innocent ignorance and your confused rational.  

Let's take a closer look at your post.  

Premise 1.  Atheists have religious convictions.  

Asking an atheist what their religious convictions are is as nonsensical as asking a vegan if they prefer their stake rare or well done. ( I like mine rare)

P 2.  Atheists come from broken homes, and as a consequence of evil.

The first is a baseless assumption, and the second fails to define evil.  In your paradigm, that of calvinistic zealot, evil may be defined as that which deviates from the path of unquestioned worship.  In that case, yes, atheism come as a consequence of deviating from the path of unquestioned worship.  In any other definition your premise is not only wrong, but also stupid Smiling

P 3.  This is interesting, you seem to assume that either:  a) atheists subconsciously believe in god.  Or b) god really cares about atheists, so much so as to intervene to unwillingly lead them to "goodness".  

The problem with this is, that if A, then atheists are not really atheists.  If B free will doesn't exist, meaning that we have no choice in being atheists.

The rest is all ranting, wild ass guessing and outright wrong. 

Do you have anything else for us?

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi KTULA

Hi KTULA,

I've missed you too lol.

I try not to talk above my people on here. I have at times on accident but after realizing how uneducated

you guy typically are on here, i backed it up to a 4th grade level.

But yes KTULA, atheists on some level are not atheists. This is actually a kind of a front for their sin. The Bible says in

Romans 1:18 that they know of God put surpress this knowledge. It is actually to do a study on the pscyhology of this.

Where is this surpressed and what are the manifestations of this surpression. This is actually a book i should write, this is just scratches on the scratches what we're discussing here.

As a result for their selfishness hedonistic desires, they (you) hate deny absense of belief, whatever God in order to justify

the evils of your deeds whatever they may be. In reference to this, God holds some back so as not to carry their evil desires to their full desire of want. But when he does let them go through to the end, what happens, we can find this in a few atheistic characters like Mao and Stalin and find a universal with example and Biblical knowledge as a result.

Basically my friend, you're a fool, and idiot according to Chrisitanity. If the 2nd person of the Trinity appear as a theophany right in front of you and lifted up the city of chicago on His hands and kicked you the the face, you would still disbelieve.

You do not require truth or evidence, but instead, the self conscious understanding that your filthy lifestyle is not filith if nobody is watching or judiging it's just what is.

For an experiment, it would be enjoyable to have two countries completely equal in size. One being 100% atheistic and one being completely hardcore intellectual Christians. Which would excel? Which would succeed? which would surpress it's people and which would allow their people to be free?

Oh wait, there was such an experiement. It was called the cold war. It was called USSR vs. USA. It was called the Castro vereses Kennedy. It was called China verses America.

Atheism if consistently applies fails. It has before and will every single time after time because it seeks self and not others.

The psychology of an atheist is dangerous to society and to the atheists that hold it's foolish concepts

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

HelloJeanChauvin.

Stillspewingthesameoldshit?Whatgoesoninthemindofanatheistisboring.TruthfullythegullibilityoftheChristianmindsetismuchmoreinteresting.Evenintelligentpeoplewhosuccumbtothecultural

pressuretoconformtoreligiousbeliefs.Monkeyseemonkydo.Oncetheyhavebeenbittentheywilldefendtheirfairytaleandtryandconvinceotherstojoinintheirfantasyworld.Believingintheunbelievableismuchmoreinteresting

thananythinganatheistcouldeveroffer.

 

Respectfully,ProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

Dude... fix your spacebar.  It's making the text not wrap.  I have to scroll sideways and it's very annoying.  Maybe a mod can fix this? press enter once or twice?

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey KTULA

Hey KTULA,

Where'd you go? did you poo poo out? I thought we were going to spar.

ARe you still an atheist still in the denomination Sapient is in?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi KTULA,

I've missed you too lol.

I try not to talk above my people on here. I have at times on accident but after realizing how uneducated

you guy typically are on here, i backed it up to a 4th grade level.

Us guy typically concentrate on grammar in the 4th grade.  It may be why we missed all the brain washing bullshit, I guess education is subjective in your paradigm Smiling

Jean Chauvin wrote:

But yes KTULA, atheists on some level are not atheists. This is actually a kind of a front for their sin. The Bible says in

Romans 1:18 that they know of God put surpress this knowledge. It is actually to do a study on the pscyhology of this.

Where is this surpressed and what are the manifestations of this surpression. This is actually a book i should write, this is just scratches on the scratches what we're discussing here.

That's a lot of shit bricks you're trying to build on the quicksand that is Romans 1:18.  That's your subjective interpretation of it.  It means absolutely nothing to me and there are 10 other interpretations that do not claim the "godless and wicked" believe in god but chose to suppress it in order to lead a purely hedonistic lifestyle.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

As a result for their selfishness hedonistic desires, they (you) hate deny absense of belief, whatever God in order to justify

the evils of your deeds whatever they may be. In reference to this, God holds some back so as not to carry their evil desires to their full desire of want. But when he does let them go through to the end, what happens, we can find this in a few atheistic characters like Mao and Stalin and find a universal with example and Biblical knowledge as a result.

Basically my friend, you're a fool, and idiot according to Chrisitanity. If the 2nd person of the Trinity appear as a theophany right in front of you and lifted up the city of chicago on His hands and kicked you the the face, you would still disbelieve.

Christianity's opinion and $1.80 will get you a large coffee (a large coffee is $1.80).  Not only would that make me a full believer, but also would likely kill me...  Him being all powerful and whatnot likely has more kicking power then Chuck Norris.  I'm not even going to touch the Mao and Stalin fallacies because I get all emotional Smiling lol, and I have a smile on my face, I don't want to ruin that.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

You do not require truth or evidence, but instead, the self conscious understanding that your filthy lifestyle is not filith if nobody is watching or judiging it's just what is.

You know what's very ironic about this?  I have led my life to the best of my ability, without going into too much detail, I lead a very Christian approved lifestyle.  In that I am a family man, I am dedicated to my job and work ethics, I pay my taxes and other then the 3rd and 4th commandment, I follow all.  I take the lord's name in vain on regular basis and at times I work for 14 day stretches which pretty much fucks up every sabbath you can think of.  I guess I must value blasphemy and exhaustion more then I know by your logic.  

I know may christians that steal on regular basis, cheat on their wives and break pretty much every commandment they can get away with.  Yet they would still look me straight in the eye and tell me I'll go to hell because they have received forgiveness on Sunday.  How is that for twisted Psychology?  

Jean Chauvin wrote:

For an experiment, it would be enjoyable to have two countries completely equal in size. One being 100% atheistic and one being completely hardcore intellectual Christians. Which would excel? Which would succeed? which would surpress it's people and which would allow their people to be free?

Oh wait, there was such an experiement. It was called the cold war. It was called USSR vs. USA. It was called the Castro vereses Kennedy. It was called China verses America.

Atheism if consistently applies fails. It has before and will every single time after time because it seeks self and not others.

The psychology of an atheist is dangerous to society and to the atheists that hold it's foolish concepts

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Even for you this is a gross generalization that fails to consider even the most rudimentary economical and political factors.  To equate atheism to USSR and China, and to equate Christianity to the US of A? wtf? lol

It's good to have you back dude. Smiling I actually did miss your sense of humor.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey KTULA,

Where'd you go? did you poo poo out? I thought we were going to spar.

ARe you still an atheist still in the denomination Sapient is in?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Sorry got busy doing a few other things Smiling let me get a glass of wine and I'll spar with you.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Actually Ktu

Ktulu wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

HelloJeanChauvin.

Stillspewingthesameoldshit?Whatgoesoninthemindofanatheistisboring.TruthfullythegullibilityoftheChristianmindsetismuchmoreinteresting.Evenintelligentpeoplewhosuccumbtothecultural

pressuretoconformtoreligiousbeliefs.Monkeyseemonkydo.Oncetheyhavebeenbittentheywilldefendtheirfairytaleandtryandconvinceotherstojoinintheirfantasyworld.Believingintheunbelievableismuchmoreinteresting

thananythinganatheistcouldeveroffer.

 

Respectfully,ProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

 I have to scroll sideways and it's very annoying.  

 

I think that was the entire point - an expression of the annoy-factor of reading the posts of JC, p'raps. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi KTULA

LoL, One only need to read the text, the text translated it for you via what it says: 18-21

Quote:
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.21 For even though they knew God, they did not thonor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Oh, i guess you've had to much wine, you're not sparing, you're drunk.

lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13668
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Mr.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Mr. Death,

Seriously, you should turn yourself in to your nearest police department. Unless of course you're contacting me from a mental institution.

You're a creepy dude.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Prozac is quite sane. You on the other hand need to have yourself committed.

And I just looked up the word "Creepy" in the dictionary and what a shocker, there was a picture of you.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

Are you 12? I think i heard jokes like that in the 4th grade. This is seriously all you can add intellectually speaking to a thread like this?

What if i got two seats to a red skins game next year 1st row. We could be pals for a few hours.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Now that we have established that atheists are really not atheists, we should move on, but i will touch on this point one more time since there's more weed being smoked on this site then Whitney Houston's back yard.

Simply stating you are A B C does not mean mean you A B C. Just saying you are a chrisitan does not make you a christian and just saying you are an atheist does not make you an atheist.

The Bible says that all believe in God, even atheists, but they supress their belief due to pride hate and selfishness via the justifications of their behavior of sin and sex. But the fact is they do believe in God. This causes frustration, anger, and sometimes causes atheists to become serial killers like the son of same (atheistic satanist) and the Mansion murders.

But a nother interesting point is that we are not born a blank slate. We have certain beliefs and understanding imbedded in us from eternity. When i am more awake, i would love to refute the tabula rasa absurdity invented by locke.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
Posts: 362
Joined: 2009-12-16
User is offlineOffline
...

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Bible says that all believe in God, even atheists, but they supress their belief due to pride hate and selfishness via the justifications of their behavior of sin and sex. But the fact is they do believe in God. This causes frustration, anger, and sometimes causes atheists to become serial killers like the son of same (atheistic satanist) and the Mansion murders.

Jean Chauvin, maybe you're an atheist.  Maybe you pretend there's a God to give your life meaning and to have authority over others.  Maybe you really do believe in God, but you believe because you're misinterpreting your brain states.  This would mean that you can't tell the difference between what's happening inside your head and what's happening outside of it.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Phil

Hi Phil,

While youre thinking is constantly filled with maybes, maybe this maybe that, my thinking if filled with knowledge which can only be understood in the realm of absolutes.

If we're going to play the maybe game, maybe you have sex with snakes and donkeys, maybe you're a cannabell, maybe the sky is purple. lol.

Your maybe this maybe that is another example of why atheists are so damn stupid. Maybe you're a kangeroo jumping up and down on a pool of volcanic lava during an explosion.

How can you tell if an atheist raided your refrigerator?
You find a copy of The God Delusion hidden in the cream cheese.
 

John Locke invented Tabula Rasa and without logic or evidence, they babble on about what has yet to be proven according to their own method's of proof and evidence. Tabula Rasa for atheism is a presupposional emotion for atheists which needs to be discussed in more detail.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3661
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Now that

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Now that we have established that atheists are really not atheists.....

 

   Sofuckinghilarious!

 

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
Simply stating you are A B C does not mean mean you A B C. Just saying you are a chrisitan does not make you a christian and just saying you are an atheist does not make you an atheist.

 

  ButI'msureyoucantellthemapart.

JeanChauvin wrote:
The Bible says that all believe in God, even atheists, but they supress their belief due to pride hate and selfishness via the justifications of their behavior of sin and sex. But the fact is they do believe in God. This causes frustration, anger, and sometimes causes atheists to become serial killers like the son of same (atheistic satanist) and the Mansion murders.

 

   Wow,that'sdeep.Tellmemore!

JeanChauvin wrote:
But a nother interesting point is that we are not born a blank slate.

 

  Really,whatdoesablankslatelooklikewhenit'sborn?Doesitactuallylooklikeapiece

ofslate?

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
We have certain beliefs and understanding imbedded in us from eternity.

 

Really,soevenfrometernityyouwerealreadyaJohnCalvinnuthugger?

 

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
When i am more awake, i would love to refute the tabula rasa absurdity invented by locke.

 

HurryJean,Icanhardywait!

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

OhyesRespectRespectRespectRespect.......

http://theatheistconservative.com/

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
Posts: 362
Joined: 2009-12-16
User is offlineOffline
...

Jean Chauvin wrote:

While youre thinking is constantly filled with maybes, maybe this maybe that, my thinking if filled with knowledge which can only be understood in the realm of absolutes.

If we're going to play the maybe game, maybe you have sex with snakes and donkeys, maybe you're a cannabell, maybe the sky is purple. lol.

Your maybe this maybe that is another example of why atheists are so damn stupid. Maybe you're a kangeroo jumping up and down on a pool of volcanic lava during an explosion.

You're too simple-minded to live in a world that isn't absolute.  You desperately crave certainty because you're too fearful to live on your own, so you cling to the mirage of absolute truth and an all-powerful parental figure in the sky.  You're a guilty coward and are irresponsible, so you turned to Jesus to be bailed out for your shortcomings. 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13668
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Are you 12? I think i heard jokes like that in the 4th grade. This is seriously all you can add intellectually speaking to a thread like this?

What if i got two seats to a red skins game next year 1st row. We could be pals for a few hours.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Well, if I am in the 4th grade that certainly still is better than you still stuck on your mother's tit.

No thanks, I never want to meet you in person. If I want to meet bat shit insane people, I'll visit a mental institution where there is security. You being out in public is not where I want to be.

Keep it up zoo animal.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10687
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
The activity of this theist:

The activity of this theist: Go to a forum to convert people, fail miserably, demonstrating a complete absence of logic and reason. Goes on hiatus to restore his faith, because we all know he was slipping towards being a healthy non-believer. Repeat.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

The Dianosticial Statisical Manual is now run by liberal atheists and cultists. In 1952, while still influenced by rats, the culture understood reality and people in America were not as brainwashed, though in the acadamia they were but they were still Chrisitans dominately influencing society. Thus the 1952 DSM had more correct statents.

And example of this is the 1987 DSM telling us homosexuals are abnormal in behavior. Meaning they were not normal but abnormal, mentally not healthy. instead of "science" but rather peer pressure as the Merck and DSM testify is the backbone of psychology, pressure from today's culture, It cannot be accounted as scientific sound anymore, psychology today is the wishiful thinking of a little girl blowing candles on her birthday cake. It's just a manual on wishful thinking and unhealthy people in power's desires for our soceity to not have values.

However, in 1952, while faggots were hiding in closets for fear (now it's cool to sodomize crap), it is highly probably that faggots and atheists would be in the same category. Atheism is not normal, abnormal and is harmful to society and the people who practice such filith. and in many ways atheism is intellectual sodomy.

Though as ad hominem i do not subscribe generally to 20th century at all, but rather to a 19th century Chrisitan psychology and before.

The questions that follow are, in what ways does atheism harm the individual, family, nation, and the world.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10687
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Check your calendar. It's

Check your calendar. It's 2012. Science progresses, theists like yourself live in a romanticised past full of lies and ignorance.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Creepy Guy in a Dark Room

Hey Creepy Guy In A Dark Room,

This post was on the implications and probablity factors related to secular psychology. I said nothing about theism specifically but discussed secular psychology.

Creepy Guy In A Dark Room, do you know how to read? Or is a demon writing and reading these posts for you possesing

your host body for delight and ease.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10687
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Your inability to comprehend

Your inability to comprehend basic English saddens me, deluded guy living in fantasy world. You talk about ancient psychology as if it had any basis in realty, when it has none. You talk about the sins of actions or beliefs never minding the fact that every life form that ever existed was born an atheist, and that all observations of nature show same sex relations to be common in most if not all species that perform sex. Intriguingly at approximately the same per capita, suggesting that it has a function in the survivability of species. You're SO far behind you don't know anything, so it's quite amusing reading all the bs you type.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
Posts: 2455
Joined: 2008-02-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Psychology of Atheism,

This topic is actually pretty involved. But it is a very interesting subject.

Most if not all atheists are very emotional in coming to their religious convictions. They do not intellectual hate God. They all know at some level (which is for another thread) that there is a God and He will judge them.

Many atheists come from broken familes. Still others come to atheism as a consequence of evil. As I've said before, apostates typically practice immorality before they become atheists. The Morals go before the "faith."

it is still interesting regarding the logical chain of atheism in it's very ending. What does a purely consistent atheist look like? Is he still a good citizen? Is he still safe to approach? I'm afraid not, the more consistent an atheist is the more evil and dangerous they become, Their "goodness" is only via the grace of God holding them back from their own evil desires.

But what goes on in the mind of an atheist? In a typical atheistic mind  we can find arrogance and pride. we find the detest of authority and all that is good. we find the desire to fragment and break and the hate of unity and harmony.

In the mind of an atheist, we find fools. Fools that will be dealt with in the line of fire. Fools that are their own worse enemies and are the enemy of all that is good and wholesome.

  Nope Jean, more probably most of atheists hope at some level that there is a God and they will judge him Smiling But because Yahweh doesn't exist, they'll settle for you. You match many of his traits of character, minus the actual power to do anything. 

Anyway, how many times did they explain you, that just because religious people claim to seek morality in religion, atheists don't have to do the same in atheism? Atheists build their ethics personally with a special care. Not that it would be so diffcult to be more moral than men who invented the final solution of the Amenite, Jebusite, Amorean and Kanaanite question.

 

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.


luca
atheist
Posts: 400
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
oh no... è ritornato!

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Most if not all atheists are very emotional in coming to their religious convictions. They do not intellectual hate God. They all know at some level (which is for another thread) that there is a God and He will judge them.

Many atheists come from broken familes. Still others come to atheism as a consequence of evil. As I've said before, apostates typically practice immorality before they become atheists. The Morals go before the "faith."

it is still interesting regarding the logical chain of atheism in it's very ending. What does a purely consistent atheist look like? Is he still a good citizen? Is he still safe to approach? I'm afraid not, the more consistent an atheist is the more evil and dangerous they become, Their "goodness" is only via the grace of God holding them back from their own evil desires.

But what goes on in the mind of an atheist? In a typical atheistic mind  we can find arrogance and pride. we find the detest of authority and all that is good. we find the desire to fragment and break and the hate of unity and harmony.

In the mind of an atheist, we find fools. Fools that will be dealt with in the line of fire. Fools that are their own worse enemies and are the enemy of all that is good and wholesome.

Most if not all theists are very emotional in coming to their religious convictions (see what I did there? the only problem is that this one is true).

The rest is prejudices, words playing, loose definitions. And above all, no new arguments. What do you mean for 'faith'? For 'atheism'? For 'evil'? (but really those are pseudo-rhetorical questions...)

If you really want to discuss, pick one [argument] an be intellectually honest with us and with yourself.

 

Last, to me sin is this:


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Nice post, Phil...

 

Philosophicus wrote:

You're too simple-minded to live in a world that isn't absolute.  You desperately crave certainty because you're too fearful to live on your own, so you cling to the mirage of absolute truth and an all-powerful parental figure in the sky.  You're a guilty coward and are irresponsible, so you turned to Jesus to be bailed out for your shortcomings. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
It's not a dark room, Jeano

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Creepy Guy In A Dark Room,

This post was on the implications and probablity factors related to secular psychology. I said nothing about theism specifically but discussed secular psychology.

Creepy Guy In A Dark Room, do you know how to read? Or is a demon writing and reading these posts for you possesing

your host body for delight and ease.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

it's just a camera with insufficient wide dynamic range whose iris is over-responding to backlight.

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:Ktulu

Atheistextremist wrote:

Ktulu wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

HelloJeanChauvin.

Stillspewingthesameoldshit?Whatgoesoninthemindofanatheistisboring.TruthfullythegullibilityoftheChristianmindsetismuchmoreinteresting.Evenintelligentpeoplewhosuccumbtothecultural

pressuretoconformtoreligiousbeliefs.Monkeyseemonkydo.Oncetheyhavebeenbittentheywilldefendtheirfairytaleandtryandconvinceotherstojoinintheirfantasyworld.Believingintheunbelievableismuchmoreinteresting

thananythinganatheistcouldeveroffer.

 

Respectfully,ProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

 I have to scroll sideways and it's very annoying.  

 

I think that was the entire point - an expression of the annoy-factor of reading the posts of JC, p'raps. 

 

 

Captain Obvious to the rescue yet again...

 

 

My obvious suggestion: "Theism... it'll rot your brains, kid."

Ben Calvin Dover brings nothing new to the table yet again. It's moar fun to gouge one's eyes out with an orange-hot olive fork. 

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
even MOAR redundant!

(BTW... does anyone else find these Calvin "Repent and thou shall be saved" threads supremely fucking boring?!)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3661
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:(BTW... does

Kapkao wrote:

(BTW... does anyone else find these Calvin "Repent and thou shall be saved" threads supremely fucking boring?!)

  The Calvinists who have visited this forum seem to have the empathy and compassion of a serial killer. They are truly the bottom feeders in the Christian world. 

They have more character traits in common with Satan than with the God of "Love" they supposedly wish to represent.  Fuck 'em. 

http://theatheistconservative.com/

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." Mark Twain.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Kapkao

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

(BTW... does anyone else find these Calvin "Repent and thou shall be saved" threads supremely fucking boring?!)

  The Calvinists who have visited this forum seem to have the empathy and compassion of a serial killer. They are truly the bottom feeders in the Christian world. 

They have more character traits in common with Satan than with the God of "Love" they supposedly wish to represent.  Fuck 'em. 

True, and Jean reminds me more of the two Season 6 Dexter antagonists (who are described by fans as acting on Calvinist dogma if not literally Calvinist themselves), but still... even our most clever trolls here learn a few new tricks every now and then.

 

I'm just... lost all faith in this Jean guy. He fails to bring the turkey to the table. Jean... you just don't have it in you anymore. Swallow some lead before you convince other theists to do so.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

lol,

Even in the face of stupid thinking, you continue to embrace stupid thinking. lol.

Quote:
Philosophicus wrote:

You're too simple-minded to live in a world that isn't absolute. You desperately crave certainty because you're too fearful to live on your own, so you cling to the mirage of absolute truth and an all-powerful parental figure in the sky. You're a guilty coward and are irresponsible, so you turned to Jesus to be bailed out for your shortcomings.

are you absolutely sure about that genius? To deny absolutes universally speaking is a self refutation you dummy. Even the logical positivists knew when they self refuted the hell out of their position in the 30's, to much doup you guys keep saying the sae absurd ridiculsous thinking over and over again.

This is the only generation that despite it's propositions being completely self refuted by the one professing this thinking, they can't stop. This is the most idiotic generation of all time.

Look Phil, if you want to believe in your religion that there are no absolutes, and keep spewing this mentally retardard thinking, it's america, go ahead. Atheism has become the land of retards in 2011. At least 50 years ago they would move on to something else when refuted.

The Luciferian satanist dude isn't happy with me? lol. uh shucks. Are the forces that are running through the United Nations Building as Alice Bailey put it running through you

20th/21th century psychology is 100% a joke in every which way. Stupid and sometimes merely simple minded ignorant Chrisitans and synchronized 20th century psychology into their thinking. It has only been used for evil intrisically except where God may have intervened and is as nasty as when my mother in law burps after her regular slurp and burp thanksgiving toast. I face the burden on this issue and would with the highest gladness would love to show you how this is so.

Oh and psychology is NOT a science even according to some hypocritical atheists (depending on their mood) since it is not placed with objectives, but on evolving opinion of the culture. This is stated directly in the DSM MERCK to read for yourself. lol. Unless of course you would like to tell me that subjective opinion is what you call science? Though it is, i think i would probably shout in joy if an honest atheist actually admitted this.

Oh and creepy guy, to say that all are born atheists goes against Biblical true psychology. You have the burden of proof to demonstrate with evidence that is actually evidence or try your empiricism, that should be fun to demonstrate thus. This is a myth and is again part of the atheist religion that is not based on even atheist proof or secular phony science. lol. It is a myth and phony belief like the tooth fairy. What now creepy dude? Does the tooth fairy visit you when your teeth fall out? lol.

bear the burden, or put cookies and milk out for santa clause.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Oh one more thing. Dr. Phil is the atheist psychology of today. You have Dr. Phil as an example lol wow. lol.

Yeah he claims to be a chrisitan and there is evidence to the contrary, but he uses atheistic means.

Dr. Phil's entire career and every single other psychologist based on the only available study of psychology

(exaple of brainwashing out entire education system) is a completely hoax and is worth shit.

But since that is all most of the naive know of, then stupidity is infested in this area of study like

the AIDS virus hopping off the asses of the sodomites of the world.

In every subject, humanistic atheism has substituted apathy and propaganda making our culture more and more mentally retardart and out presidents and economy more chaotic as they like.

The school that I am part of helping bring into the United States, replaces every single area of brainwashing

into actualy logical studies into a Chrisitan framework from math, psychology, chemistry, science, reading, writing, rhetoric, etc, etc, etc.

You atheists just hate that don't you? One schol is out there that is 100% chrisitan in educations. lol. The good thing is, these schools that I help build across the country are in the hundreds and is now in every single state and we have just built out first school in canada.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Hate you stating your

Hate you stating your opinion as fact? pffftttt it's nothing the internets have not seen over roughly 25 years of pointless flamebait.

 

BTW... you suck at life and everything. I have photographic proof of this.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


luca
atheist
Posts: 400
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
scivolone

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Oh and psychology is NOT a science even according to some hypocritical atheists (depending on their mood) since it is not placed with objectives, but on evolving opinion of the culture.

Why are you pontificating on things that you don't know? Psychology is an umbrella term that develops in very different branches.

The one that falsifies you (not that it was needed, because you made a mess of it) is called "cognitive psychology".

 


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Seriousfish luca is just too

Seriousfish luca is just too SRS. I think you need to have more fun with Jean and not really give a shit what he says or thinks

 

(it's not like he's going to offer any sort of worthwhile rebuttal)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

The fact is that psychology is not science since science is not the emotional sensitivity of a given culture to determine it's outputs and conclusions.

Not to mention Freud was an idol worshipper. He had little minature idols on his window that he would talk to before he would conduct his subject "experiements." Skinner was psychotic and wanted to trap babbies in coffins for the first 2 years of their life. And Jung. Do I have to even say anything about him lol.

Dr. Freeman and the labotomy era demonstrated via example how stupid and how completley unscientific psychology really is. To observe that WWII vets had no emotions whose frontal lobes were damaged and then with a ice pick hammer it up a guy's eye into their brain and slash slash the synaptic connections of the frontal lobe to cause the same result as a military veteran is not science but insanity. JFK's sister had this done to her and was sent to an asylum for the rest of her life as a result.

So in order to get away with this since it deemed unpopular, they gave labotomy to people in a pill via thryozine. lol. Psychology is not science, it always hurts people.

Now, if you see a psychologist or a psychartrist, they just give you pills for the effects of doupimine to cause you to veg out.

This is secular psychology, Sensitive in it's understanding to the evolving culture. It's 100% evil. This is why we need to reclaim Christian psychology. And other subjects that the evil bastards that are no good losers took over to brainwash our world.

All psychologists in their effort of training was a compltee waste of time and money. They are wasting their life as a psychologist and when they die, will have shown useless in helping people and prosperous in destryong peoples lives.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13668
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Jean doesn't

Kapkao wrote:

Jean doesn't even have the class of Waldo, at least you want to find Waldo. And much more challenging to find than Jean.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
KAPKAO DEMANDS MOAR SUBTLETY

KAPKAO DEMANDS MOAR SUBTLETY FROM HIS MIGHTY LEGION OF TROLLS!

*belch*

scuse me Laughing out loud

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
The thing is... Jean is the

The thing is... Jean is the reason why Waldo's hiding. Laughing out loud

 

(Hint: Chuck Norris facts)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
Posts: 362
Joined: 2009-12-16
User is offlineOffline
...

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The fact is that psychology is not science since science is not the emotional sensitivity of a given culture to determine it's outputs and conclusions.

Not to mention Freud was an idol worshipper. He had little minature idols on his window that he would talk to before he would conduct his subject "experiements." Skinner was psychotic and wanted to trap babbies in coffins for the first 2 years of their life. And Jung. Do I have to even say anything about him lol.

Dr. Freeman and the labotomy era demonstrated via example how stupid and how completley unscientific psychology really is. To observe that WWII vets had no emotions whose frontal lobes were damaged and then with a ice pick hammer it up a guy's eye into their brain and slash slash the synaptic connections of the frontal lobe to cause the same result as a military veteran is not science but insanity. JFK's sister had this done to her and was sent to an asylum for the rest of her life as a result.

So in order to get away with this since it deemed unpopular, they gave labotomy to people in a pill via thryozine. lol. Psychology is not science, it always hurts people.

Now, if you see a psychologist or a psychartrist, they just give you pills for the effects of doupimine to cause you to veg out.

This is secular psychology, Sensitive in it's understanding to the evolving culture. It's 100% evil. This is why we need to reclaim Christian psychology. And other subjects that the evil bastards that are no good losers took over to brainwash our world.

All psychologists in their effort of training was a compltee waste of time and money. They are wasting their life as a psychologist and when they die, will have shown useless in helping people and prosperous in destryong peoples lives.

Jean Chauvin, you sound like you read this from a Scientology pamphlet.  Are you informed about any psychological research that has been done since 1950?  You bashing Freud was my first clue that you don't know what you're talking about; anyone who knows their psychology knows that Freud is old school, and wouldn't need to go out of their way to bash him.  Skinner's work was superceded by the cognitive revolution, which came around in the late 1950's and exploded in the 1970's.  (Some of Skinner's behavioral theories are still useful.)

Get up-to-date on psychological research methods and statistics, it is indeed a science.  Psychology could be the next step for you.  You already like philosophy, which is leaving Christian scripture anyway.  (Would Paul of Tarsus approve of your philosophical pursuits?)  Religion doesn't have an epistemology, there is just faith and revelation.  I suppose you could consider those epistemologies, but they are quite inferior to reason and scientific experiments.  First of all, faith can't help you pick between competing worldviews, and second, revelation is unreliable if left to itself.  It has to be verified by other means, because there can be (and are) many cases of contradicting experiences.  Maybe this is why you turned to philosophy.

 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Phil

Hi Phil,

A God-hating psychologist, who would have expected. lol. My early post was my complaint to 20th century psychology as a whole, not what is used or is not used.

It is a shame that you have wasted your life to on end and completely non-sense.

i don't have my DSM's with me, but how can you even start out objectively if the thesis of all understanding MUST be weighed to the sensitivities of the norms of the culture of the day. For example the 87 DSM having a negative diagnosis towards homosexuals and the coming change the DSM is having on transgender folks. It's also in the Merck.

So basically, in psychology, today's truth is tomorrow's lie if our culture says so.

Skinner was evil an evil man. Dr. Dobson like i said according to an employee who worked closely with him increased the heat of a classroom of disruptive kids to change their behavior to calm down. This type of control has definately in the ultimately degree has been used for completely control in the PAS Personality Assessment System which is pretty secret as to what they're doing. it's only been recently the last 20 years or so that you could read at all of their existence.

http://www.pasf.org/

Since I have spoken with victims that have been part of this little Skinner Style torture in ways most people can't even comprehend, psychology is only used for the purposes of manipulation and evil.

Scientology, well, they just hate you guys because they want to market their own drugs. They have no logical basis apart from that. Pretty soon psychologist will add Chrisitanity is a psychotic result of abnormal behavior.

But if you want to talk specifics Phil in the area of psychology or I should say, evil secular psychology go right ahead. I'm truly sorry you have absolutely nothing to show for in your life since psychology is a dead end intellectually and helps no one.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13668
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:The thing is...

Kapkao wrote:

The thing is... Jean is the reason why Waldo's hiding. Laughing out loud

 

(Hint: Chuck Norris facts)

You got a point there, Waldo is an evil liberal who advocates investigation and questioning.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Kapkao

Brian37 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

The thing is... Jean is the reason why Waldo's hiding. Laughing out loud

 

(Hint: Chuck Norris facts)

You got a point there, Waldo is an evil liberal who advocates investigation and questioning.

Ah... but can Waldo teach me the art of earning a Theistard and Troll tag?

Magic eightball sez.... "Aw hell no!!!"

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)